版主:諍友
萬維讀者網 > 教育學術 > 帖子
方舟子的1999“四人幫”(之一):鄧子賢
送交者: 亦明_ 2020年07月31日12:51:21 於 [教育學術] 發送悄悄話

鄧子賢:方舟科邪教的頭號打手

——方舟子的1999“四人幫”(之一)

Zixian Deng: The No. One Hitman of Fang Shimin’s Scicult

亦明

攬責聲明:作為被方舟子屢次認證的“首席方學家”,筆者對署名“亦明”的文章,尤其是本系列文章,承擔全部責任。本人在此特重複我13年前向方舟子提出的挑戰,並且把挑戰的對象擴及到所有被我點名分析、批判、揭露的“方粉”和“方粉組織”:如果你們認為我有誹謗、誣衊、構陷你們的動機和行為,我的相關文章中含有虛假不實之詞,或者我從事方學研究並將研究結果公諸於世觸犯了中國或者美國的法律,則你們應該立即到法院對本人提出民事或者刑事訴訟;而我鄭重承諾:本人一定及時應訴,而絕不會效法或者採用方舟子的“逃訴”故伎。另外,眾所周知,方舟子一直在鼓勵他的粉絲對我提出訴訟,並且他本人或任何“方粉”打此類官司都可以從“中國科學與學術誠信基金會”,即“方舟子海外吸金會”,獲得全額、甚至超額的資助、報酬和獎勵。因此,方舟子及其跟隨着沒有任何理由不挺身而出,公開捍衛自己的“聲譽”——除非他們在心裡承認我的“方學研究成果”無懈可擊。這是我對方舟子提出的第三十二次挑戰。

Responsibility Statement: As the "Chief Expert on Fangology" repeatedly certified by Fang Zhouzi (Fang Shimin or Shimin Fang) himself, I declare that I am fullly responsibe for the articles, especially those in this series, written and posted online by "Yi Ming." I hereby repeat the challenge I posed to Fang Zhouzi 13 years ago, and extend the challenge to all those "Fang’s Fans" or "Fang’s Organizations" who have been academically and scholarly analyzed and exposed by me: if you believe that I have the motive or intention to defame or frame you, that any of my writings contain intentional false, untruful, and misleading words or information, or that I have violated the laws of China or the United States by writing and posting these articales, you should immediately file a civil or even criminal lawsuit against me in a court of law; and I promise I will respond promptly to the lawsuit, and will never imitate or adopt Fang Zhouz’s "trickery of escaping the lawsuit." It is well known that Fang has been encouraging his followers to sue me all along, and he and any of "Fang’s Fans" will be fully or even excessively commpensated, paid, and rewarded for their efforts in such lawsuits by the "The Organization for Scientific & Academic Integrity in China," also known as "Fang Zhouzi’s Overseas Money-Sucking Machine." Therefore, Fang Zhouzi and his followers have absolutely no reason whatsoever NOT to publicly defend their own "reputation," unless they admit in their hearts that my "Fangological Writtings" are accurate, correct, truthful, or even flawless and impeccable. This Declaration constitutes my 32nd challenge to Fang Zhouzi.

0%(0)
0%(0)
  1  /無內容 - 歲月河山 09/21/20 (226)
  PDF文件鏈接地址: - 亦明_ 08/02/20 (379)
  一、前言 - 亦明_ 07/31/20 (686)
    三、“反法”打手 - 亦明_ 07/31/20 (357)
    二、“科學”騙子 - 亦明_ 07/31/20 (421)
      四、“方舟”鐵拐 - 亦明_ 07/31/20 (388)
        五、“代筆”妖孽 - 亦明_ 07/31/20 (395)
          六、“教主”奴僕 - 亦明_ 07/31/20 (548)
            七、注釋 - 亦明_ 07/31/20 (369)
標 題 (必選項):