千萬殭屍抬花轎,電閘一關都沒了。

教主最知善良好,惟有本性忘不了。

傷天害理何所懼,幸災樂禍陶醉了。

教主最知健康好,惟有嘴饞忘不了。

白吃白喝加白拿,大塊肥肉進肚了。

教主最知友誼好,惟有自戀忘不了。

翻臉遠比翻書快,只剩玄昌志強了。

內容提要

21世紀的頭二十年裡,中國的最大邪教組織就是以方舟子為首的方舟科邪教,一個打着“打假”和“科普”的招牌在互聯網上橫行霸道、無惡不作的恐怖、詐騙、犯罪團伙。和世界上所有邪教組織一樣,方舟科邪教的首要目標就是為教主謀取最大的個人利益;而為這個目標做出最大貢獻的那個人,既不是方舟子的頭號打手鄧子賢也不是他的貼身律師彭劍,更不是他的把兄弟方玄昌,而是一個身披“為書一生”馬甲的閩南書販子許志強,他從上世紀末就開始與方舟子狼狽為奸、聯手行騙、協同作惡——直到今天。本書以方舟子的行騙、犯罪歷史為主線,以許志強的網絡言論為主要素材,輔之以大量歷史背景資料,對許志強在“為主一生”中所犯下的罪和所作的惡,如造謠、誹謗、構陷、詐騙、洗錢、作偽證、騙政府等等,進行了全盤的梳理和分析,回答了“許志強為什麼要支持方舟子”和“許志強如何支持方舟子”這兩個在“方學研究”中至關重要的問題。可以毫不含糊地說,許志強是迄今挖掘出來的最典型、最有代表性的方舟科邪教教徒;在他身上,這個犯罪團伙的“心黑”特性得到了最集中、最凸出的體現。本書圖文並茂,含有上百張截圖、上千條注釋,都三十四萬言,既是拙著《阮麥田構陷韓寒始末》的姊妹篇,也是筆者英文著作《方舟子、何祚庥、林樹坤和科學納粹黑手黨帝國的秘密》的繼續。

Summary

In the first two decades of the 21st century, the biggest and most evil cult in China is the SciCult, or SciNazi, a group of individuals who use the terrorist and organized criminal tactics to swindle, cheat, blackmail, slander, defame, and attack their targets, in the name of “science popularization” and “anti-fraud.” Like all the cults in the world and human history, the primary goal of the SciCult is to serve their leader, namely Fang Shimin, or Shimin Fang, aka Fang Zhouzi, and among the members in this evil cult, Mr. Xu Zhiqiang, an influential book seller from Zhangzhou, Fujian Province, Fang’s hometown, has contributed the most and greatest to this end. Briefly, Mr. Xu’s Fang-lover career started in the late 1990s; and in the 2000s, Mr. Xu acted mainly as Fang’s secret agent by instigating and manipulating the news media to promote Fang, at any cost. Since 2010, Mr. Xu has been, behind a mask until being unmasked, personally involved in lauding Fang and attacking Fang’s enemies on the internet. However, Mr. Xu’s very importance to Fang and prominence in the SciCult lies in his role in swindling and laundering money for his master, acting as a member of Fang’s fictitious Supervision Committee of Fang’s scandalous Personal Security Protection Fund. This book documents and analyzes the criminal activities and evildoings committed by Mr. Xu, as well as Mr. Fang, with hundreds of screenshots and nearly 2,000 footnotes, demonstrating that Mr. Xu is The prototype and specimen of the notorious, malicious, and vicious SciCult followers. It is the continuation of my Fangological studies on Fang’s followers, the other books in this series include Fang Zhouzi, He Zuoxiu, Lin Shu-kun and the Secret of Their Scienafia Empire and The Complete Story about Ruan Peng’s Multiple Attempts to Topple Han Han.

作者聲明

作為被方舟子屢次認證的“首席方學家”,筆者對署名“亦明”的文章承擔全部責任。本人在此重申我在2007年向方舟子提出的挑戰,並且把挑戰的對象擴及到所有被我點名研究、分析、揭露、批判的“方粉”及其“組織”:如果你們認為我有誹謗、誣衊、構陷你們的動機和行為;我的相關文章含有虛假不實之詞或故意製造的謠言和謊言;我從事方學研究並將研究結果公諸於世觸犯了中國或美國的法律,則你們應該立即到法院對我提出民事或者刑事訴訟;而我鄭重承諾:本人一定及時應訴,絕不會效法或者採用方舟子在中、美兩國的“逃訴”故伎。另外,眾所周知,方舟子一直在鼓勵他的粉絲對我提出訴訟;並且,方舟子本人,或任何“方粉”,打此類官司都可以從“中國科學與學術誠信基金會”,即“方舟子海外吸金會”,獲得全額、甚至超額的資助、報酬和獎勵。因此,方舟子及其跟隨者沒有任何理由不挺身而出,公開捍衛自己的名譽和信譽——除非他們在暗中承認,我的“方學研究成果”無懈可擊。這個聲明是我對方舟子提出的第三十三次挑戰。

The Authors Declaration

As the "Chief Expert on Fangology" repeatedly certified and acknowledged by Fang Zhouzi (Fang Shimin or Shimin Fang) himself, I declare that I am solely and fully responsible for the articles written and posted online under the name of "Yi Ming." I hereby reiterate the challenge I posed to Fang Zhouzi in 2007, and extend the challenge to all "Fang-lovers" and their "Organizations" who have been academically and scholarly documented, studied, analyzed, exposed and criticized by me: if you believe that I have the motive or intention to frame, defame, or slander you, that any of my writings contain intentional false, untruthful, and misleading words or information, or that I have violated the laws of the People’s Republic of China or the United States of America by writing and posting these articles, you should immediately file a civil or even criminal lawsuit against me in a court of law; and I promise I will respond to it promptly, and will never imitate what Fang Zhouzi has been doing to escape the numerious lawsuits, both in PRC and USA, against him since 2004. It is well known that Fang has been encouraging and instigating his followers to sue me all along, and he and any of "Fang-lovers" will be fully or even excessively compensated, paid, remunerated, reimbursed, and rewarded for their efforts in such lawsuits by "The Organization for Scientific & Academic Integrity in China," also known as "Fang Zhouzi’s Overseas Money-Sucking Machine." Therefore, Fang Zhouzi and his followers have absolutely no reason whatsoever NOT to defend their own reputation and integrity publicly, unless they admit in their hearts that my "Fangological Writings" are accurate, correct, truthful, flawless, and impeccable. This Declaration constitutes my 33th challenge to Fang Zhouzi.

目錄

科邪教主好了歌

內容提要

作者聲明

引子  陰溝里的一隻碩鼠

一、瘋瘋癲癲教主罵街

二、神神叨叨潑夫撒野

三、鬼鬼祟祟碩鼠出洞

四、蠅營狗苟狼狽為奸

上篇  許大皮條客

第一章 書本中的一條肥蠹蟲

一、書販發家