千万僵尸抬花轿,电闸一关都没了。

教主最知善良好,惟有本性忘不了。

伤天害理何所惧,幸灾乐祸陶醉了。

教主最知健康好,惟有嘴馋忘不了。

白吃白喝加白拿,大块肥肉进肚了。

教主最知友谊好,惟有自恋忘不了。

翻脸远比翻书快,只剩玄昌志强了。

内容提要

21世纪的头二十年里,中国的最大邪教组织就是以方舟子为首的方舟科邪教,一个打着“打假”和“科普”的招牌在互联网上横行霸道、无恶不作的恐怖、诈骗、犯罪团伙。和世界上所有邪教组织一样,方舟科邪教的首要目标就是为教主谋取最大的个人利益;而为这个目标做出最大贡献的那个人,既不是方舟子的头号打手邓子贤也不是他的贴身律师彭剑,更不是他的把兄弟方玄昌,而是一个身披“为书一生”马甲的闽南书贩子许志强,他从上世纪末就开始与方舟子狼狈为奸、联手行骗、协同作恶——直到今天。本书以方舟子的行骗、犯罪历史为主线,以许志强的网络言论为主要素材,辅之以大量历史背景资料,对许志强在“为主一生”中所犯下的罪和所作的恶,如造谣、诽谤、构陷、诈骗、洗钱、作伪证、骗政府等等,进行了全盘的梳理和分析,回答了“许志强为什么要支持方舟子”和“许志强如何支持方舟子”这两个在“方学研究”中至关重要的问题。可以毫不含糊地说,许志强是迄今挖掘出来的最典型、最有代表性的方舟科邪教教徒;在他身上,这个犯罪团伙的“心黑”特性得到了最集中、最凸出的体现。本书图文并茂,含有上百张截图、上千条注释,都三十四万言,既是拙著《阮麦田构陷韩寒始末》的姊妹篇,也是笔者英文著作《方舟子、何祚庥、林树坤和科学纳粹黑手党帝国的秘密》的继续。

Summary

In the first two decades of the 21st century, the biggest and most evil cult in China is the SciCult, or SciNazi, a group of individuals who use the terrorist and organized criminal tactics to swindle, cheat, blackmail, slander, defame, and attack their targets, in the name of “science popularization” and “anti-fraud.” Like all the cults in the world and human history, the primary goal of the SciCult is to serve their leader, namely Fang Shimin, or Shimin Fang, aka Fang Zhouzi, and among the members in this evil cult, Mr. Xu Zhiqiang, an influential book seller from Zhangzhou, Fujian Province, Fang’s hometown, has contributed the most and greatest to this end. Briefly, Mr. Xu’s Fang-lover career started in the late 1990s; and in the 2000s, Mr. Xu acted mainly as Fang’s secret agent by instigating and manipulating the news media to promote Fang, at any cost. Since 2010, Mr. Xu has been, behind a mask until being unmasked, personally involved in lauding Fang and attacking Fang’s enemies on the internet. However, Mr. Xu’s very importance to Fang and prominence in the SciCult lies in his role in swindling and laundering money for his master, acting as a member of Fang’s fictitious Supervision Committee of Fang’s scandalous Personal Security Protection Fund. This book documents and analyzes the criminal activities and evildoings committed by Mr. Xu, as well as Mr. Fang, with hundreds of screenshots and nearly 2,000 footnotes, demonstrating that Mr. Xu is The prototype and specimen of the notorious, malicious, and vicious SciCult followers. It is the continuation of my Fangological studies on Fang’s followers, the other books in this series include Fang Zhouzi, He Zuoxiu, Lin Shu-kun and the Secret of Their Scienafia Empire and The Complete Story about Ruan Peng’s Multiple Attempts to Topple Han Han.

作者声明

作为被方舟子屡次认证的“首席方学家”,笔者对署名“亦明”的文章承担全部责任。本人在此重申我在2007年向方舟子提出的挑战,并且把挑战的对象扩及到所有被我点名研究、分析、揭露、批判的“方粉”及其“组织”:如果你们认为我有诽谤、诬蔑、构陷你们的动机和行为;我的相关文章含有虚假不实之词或故意制造的谣言和谎言;我从事方学研究并将研究结果公诸于世触犯了中国或美国的法律,则你们应该立即到法院对我提出民事或者刑事诉讼;而我郑重承诺:本人一定及时应诉,绝不会效法或者采用方舟子在中、美两国的“逃诉”故伎。另外,众所周知,方舟子一直在鼓励他的粉丝对我提出诉讼;并且,方舟子本人,或任何“方粉”,打此类官司都可以从“中国科学与学术诚信基金会”,即“方舟子海外吸金会”,获得全额、甚至超额的资助、报酬和奖励。因此,方舟子及其跟随者没有任何理由不挺身而出,公开捍卫自己的名誉和信誉——除非他们在暗中承认,我的“方学研究成果”无懈可击。这个声明是我对方舟子提出的第三十三次挑战。

The Authors Declaration

As the "Chief Expert on Fangology" repeatedly certified and acknowledged by Fang Zhouzi (Fang Shimin or Shimin Fang) himself, I declare that I am solely and fully responsible for the articles written and posted online under the name of "Yi Ming." I hereby reiterate the challenge I posed to Fang Zhouzi in 2007, and extend the challenge to all "Fang-lovers" and their "Organizations" who have been academically and scholarly documented, studied, analyzed, exposed and criticized by me: if you believe that I have the motive or intention to frame, defame, or slander you, that any of my writings contain intentional false, untruthful, and misleading words or information, or that I have violated the laws of the People’s Republic of China or the United States of America by writing and posting these articles, you should immediately file a civil or even criminal lawsuit against me in a court of law; and I promise I will respond to it promptly, and will never imitate what Fang Zhouzi has been doing to escape the numerious lawsuits, both in PRC and USA, against him since 2004. It is well known that Fang has been encouraging and instigating his followers to sue me all along, and he and any of "Fang-lovers" will be fully or even excessively compensated, paid, remunerated, reimbursed, and rewarded for their efforts in such lawsuits by "The Organization for Scientific & Academic Integrity in China," also known as "Fang Zhouzi’s Overseas Money-Sucking Machine." Therefore, Fang Zhouzi and his followers have absolutely no reason whatsoever NOT to defend their own reputation and integrity publicly, unless they admit in their hearts that my "Fangological Writings" are accurate, correct, truthful, flawless, and impeccable. This Declaration constitutes my 33th challenge to Fang Zhouzi.

目录

科邪教主好了歌

内容提要

作者声明

引子  阴沟里的一只硕鼠

一、疯疯癫癫教主骂街

二、神神叨叨泼夫撒野

三、鬼鬼祟祟硕鼠出洞

四、蝇营狗苟狼狈为奸

上篇  许大皮条客

第一章 书本中的一条肥蠹虫

一、书贩发家