设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:
万维读者网 > 影视娱乐 > 帖子
Home
送交者: 乡下绅士 2010年11月08日19:31:02 于 [影视娱乐] 发送悄悄话
Home by MICHAEL BUBLE Another summer day Has come and gone away In Paris and Rome But I wanna go home Mmmmmmmm May be surrounded by A million people I Still feel all alone I just wanna go home Oh, I miss you, you know And I’ve been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you Each one a line or two “I’m fine baby, how are you?” Well I would send them but I know that it’s just not enough My words were cold and flat And you deserve more than that Another aeroplane Another sunny place I’m lucky, I know But I wanna go home Mmmm, I’ve got to go home Let me go home I’m just too far from where you are I wanna come home And I feel just like I’m living someone else’s life It’s like I just stepped outside When everything was going right And I know just why you could not Come along with me 'Cause this was not your dream But you always believed in me Another winter day has come And gone away In even Paris and Rome And I wanna go home Let me go home And I’m surrounded by A million people I Still feel all alone Oh, let me go home Oh, I miss you, you know Let me go home I’ve had my run Baby, I’m done I gotta go home Let me go home It will all be all right I’ll be home tonight I’m coming back home
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2009: 爆料:吕良伟的老婆明明是个打工妹
2009: 报复!周慧敏在婚礼前夜给倪震戴了绿帽