设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:Yiyi11
万维读者网 > 健康生活 > 帖子
Vinegar has full cover therapeutic effect
送交者: 风潇潇 2023年01月14日16:24:48 于 [健康生活] 发送悄悄话

Vinegar has full cover therapeutic effect

This is the excerpt from articel The mechanism of human intelligence and the humanization of social governance. http://www.kwcg.ca/bbs/blog-61910-15926.html 

5.4.. Drug concept revolution: The electronegativities of atoms in polar chemicals can be used for therapy

As mentioned above, I infer that the virus killing and full cover therapeutic effect of vinegar come from the electronegativities of the oxygen atoms in vinegar molecule. The electronegativities are able to destroy the covalent bonded viruses and bacteria in regardless of the types or mutations; while, the electronegativities are also able to trigger the physiological activities of covalent bonded human body to produce therapeutic effect that is able to exceed the effect of any current medications and which is the reason that vinegar has broad therapeutic effects that almost benefit all of the diseases.

Then according to above inference, we may find and develop more and powerful medicinal compounds to serve human being in disease treatment.  

According to article Interactive Periodic Table of Elements, the concept of electronegativity is basically figure of the tendency of a given chemical’s atom to attract the pair of electrons. This attraction tendency of an atom is affected by its electronegativity numbers. The more is the value of electronegativity for a given chemical element the stronger would be its attraction of electrons. 

See Interactive Periodic Table of Elements  

https://periodictable.me/electronegativity-series-in-increasing-order/ 

According to the value of electro-negativity from large to small, the order of the atoms should be F (4.0) > O (3.5) > Cl (3.0) = N (3.0) > Br (2.8) > C (2.5) = I (2.5) = S (2.5).

Above order of the atoms provide an inspiration for finding or developing more powerful compound for medicinal use.

I am sure that many existing chemical compounds have magic therapeutic effects than that of vinegar doing, but the wrongful adopted philosophy Reductionism misguided Western medicine cultured people ignore that. The terrible is that, by the pretext of unsafe, some people reject the use of those chemical compounds that have proved magic therapeutic effect.

Many of Western medicine cultured people have no rational sense that any drugs have LD50 as warning for use in safe. Any medicinals need to explore the optimal dosage in safe and effective.

5.4.1... Vinegar keeps me a healthy teeth and away from snoring and apnea

Jan. 26, 2020, in article Vinegar, Vitamin C, B3, and Chinese medicinals is the best curative for 2019 new coronavirus and other acute and chronic diseases, I introduced my friendly associates with vinegar.

Since about my 30, my teeth has been in the state of uncertainty of sore when eating or drinking of cold, hot, or sour. Tried with various medicinal toothpastes to brush them, but still doesn't work well.

In 2017, the two lower teeth in the middle are loose, and they have been in the state of trying to split up with me. When eating, I had to be very careful.

One day, I thought that since vinegar can kill bacteria, why not try to gargle my teeth with vinegar, the effect is very good. Later, I bought a small toothbrush, after eating something; I cleaned the teeth with the toothbrush dipped in 0.05% vinegar and then gargle my mouth with 0.05% vinegar, and then rinsed my mouth with water to wash the vinegar away. Otherwise, the teeth feel bad.

The picture below shows the lower teeth of right now, which just taken with a mobile phone when I writing to here. The gums have grown and are firm. The roots are not dark anymore. I was no longer worrying about them splitting with me since the start of gargling my teeth with vinegar.

Since cleaning my teeth with vinegar, the cold, hot, and sour are all powerless to my teeth, and I have been enjoying the most comfortable teeth since my 30.

Vinegar can avoid snoring and apnea

Jan. 26, 2020, in article Vinegar, Vitamin C, B3, and Chinese medicinals is the best curative for 2019 new coronavirus and other acute and chronic diseases, I indicate that “According to my personal experience, vinegar can immediately stop a runny nose, stop cough by eliminating swelling and itching of the respiratory tract, eliminate sticky sputum that can't be coughed out in the throat, and thereby reducing snoring and apnea.”

“Autopsy showed that a large amount of mucus blocked the bronchial airway inside the lungs, and then asphyxia caused the death of patients with new coronary pneumonia. Vinegar can eliminate snot and sticky sputum; it certainly can reduce the mucus from the bronchial airway inside the lungs.”

I feel that snoring and apnea are caused by the sticky sputum in throat, which cannot be coughed up, and stuck small tongue, so that makes it unable to close and open freely. It is said that vinegar contains potassium that can dilute phlegm. Thus, vinegar can reduce snoring and apnea.

I have been using vinegar for avoiding snoring and apnea by putting it in a plastic bag and opening the bag to inhale the volatile. The method will be an easy way for the use of antiviral volatile in the process of pandemic prevention; with the advantage of convenient carrying in pocket for daily use. According to my personal experience, vinegar can immediately stop cough and runny nose.

5.4.2... Vinegar is able to eliminate periodontitis

The periodontitis is the cause of many diseases; my experience show that vinegar is able to eliminate the dental stone; and thus avoid the happen of periodontitis.

5.4.3... Vinegar is able to cure and prevent Osteoporosis

Feb. 21, 2016, Metabolite Profiling Reveals the Effect of Dietary Rubus coreanus Vinegar on Ovariectomy-Induced Osteoporosis in a Rat Model:

The study was aimed at exploring the curative effects of Rubus coreanus (RC) vinegar against postmenopausal osteoporosis by using ovariectomized rats as a model. The investigations were performed in five groups: sham, ovariectomized (OVX) rats without treatment, low-dose RC vinegar (LRV)-treated OVX rats, high-dose RC vinegar (HRV)-treated OVX rats and alendronate (ALEN)-treated OVX rats. The efficacy of RC vinegar was evaluated using physical, biochemical, histological and metabolomic parameters. Compared to the OVX rats, the LRV and HRV groups showed positive effects on the aforementioned parameters, indicating estrogen regulation. Plasma metabolome analysis of the groups using gas chromatography-time of flight mass spectrometry (GC-TOF-MS) and ultra-performance liquid chromatography quadrupole-TOF-MS (UPLC-Q-TOF-MS) with multivariate analysis revealed 19 and 16 metabolites, respectively. Notably, the levels of butyric acid, phenylalanine, glucose, tryptophan and some lysophosphatidylcholines were marginally increased in RC vinegar-treated groups compared to OVX. However, the pattern of metabolite levels in RC vinegar-treated groups was found similar to ALEN, but differed significantly from that in sham group.

The results highlight the prophylactic and curative potential of dietary vinegar against postmenopausal osteoporosis. RC vinegar could be an effective natural alternative for the prevention of postmenopausal osteoporosis.

Jan 26, 2016, Enhancing effect of dietary vinegar on the intestinal absorption of calcium in ovariectomized rats:

We studied the effect of dietary vinegar on calcium absorption by using ovariectomized rats fed on a low-calcium diet. The apparent absorption of calcium was higher when the rats were fed on a diet containing 1.6% vinegar for 32 days than when fed on a diet without vinegar (P < 0.05). The calcium content in the femur of the rats given diets containing 0.4% and 1.6% vinegar were also higher (P < 0.05). The serum parathyroid hormone level was lower and the crypt depth of the duodenum thicker in the rats fed on a diet containing 1.6% vinegar (P < 0.05). These results suggest that dietary vinegar enhanced intestinal calcium absorption by improving calcium solubility and by the trophic effect of the acetic acid contained in vinegar, which would reduce the bone turnover caused by ovariectomy and be helpful in preventing osteoporosis.

Back to Top

5.4.4... Corrosive injury of vinegar is able to self-heal without complications

On Hong Kong Med J. 2002 Oct;8(5):365-6, there was a report Corrosive oesophageal injury following vinegar ingestion.

“A 39-year-old woman experienced a foreign body sensation and pain in the left side of her throat after eating crab at dinner. She suspected a small piece of crab shell might be lodged in her throat. She drank one tablespoon of household rice vinegar (usually used for cooking) in the belief that it would dissolve the shell, the sensation of foreign body and pain persisted.”

“The patient attended a general out-patient clinic the next day and was referred to the accident and emergency department. She enjoyed good health with no history of heartburn, regurgitation, dysphagia, odynophagia, epigastric distress, or gastrointestinal bleeding. There was no retching or vomiting before or after the foreign body sensation. Neither had she probed her throat or tried to induce vomiting. Vital signs were normal. She did not have a fever. Examination revealed scattered whitish patches on the posterior pharyngeal wall. No foreign body was identified.”

“Lateral X-ray of the neck did not reveal any abnormality. She was discharged with an endoscopy appointment for the next morning. The endoscopic finding was inflammation of the oropharynx and second-degree caustic injury of the oesophagus from 22 to 30 cm (Fig 1) and the cardia (Fig 2). There was no evidence of a foreign body. The rest of the stomach and duodenum were normal.”

Fig 1 and Fig 2.

“She was discharged with antacids. Since she was entirely symptom-free at the follow-up visit 1 week later, endoscopy was not repeated. At another follow-up visit 4 months later, she remained symptom-free.”

She had an uneventful recovery.

Now, there are reports that vinegar can erode teeth, so use it with caution. My personal experience proved that this statement is not reliable. Maybe vinegar will really erode our teeth, but as long as we don't brush teeth after using vinegar, it won't cause harm.

More importantly, vinegar can remove the calculus, and then the self-growth of the teeth will offset the corrosion. According to the dentist, for cleaning up the calculus, it needs to be divided into several times, the gum has to cut for open, and the roots of teeth are polished with a brush; thus once a year, it is in paying good money for bad suffering.

The fact was clear that vinegar is intelligent and friendly to humans and can help to solve many thorny problems. It kills pathogens from the physiological structure and does not harm our body, but with great many benefits to humans if you Google right now.

Though the use of vinegar is safe, but when used by intravenous infusion requires a suitably low concentration to avoid swelling of the inner wall of the blood vessel.

I drunk 20ml 5% vinegar after diluted by 500ml water, it is 0.002% vinegar, but I still feel the irritation of vinegar, if I don’t gargle mouth by water, I would feel uncomfortable in my throat.

So, it needs to take special caution when using it by intravenous infusion.

Back to Top

5.4.5... Vinegar has wide range of physiological and pharmacological functions

The LD50 (the dose that will kill 50% of a population of the test subjects) of vinegar is 3,320 mg/kg, it will be 165g for a people of 50 kilo. 5 ml 5% vinegar will be about 0.25 g in pure vinegar. It is far from dead dose of 165 g.

Vinegar has been medicinal used since ancient times in both China and the West. The grain vinegars or fruit vinegars are medicinal combo that can be used as medications for the prevention and treatment of Covid-19.

In ancient China, the vinegar used to treat diseases in wide range: anti-vomit; anti-diarrheal; reduce swelling; nourish liver; strengthen muscles; sober mind; remove blood stasis; stop bleeding; detoxification; nourish lungs; promote digestion; increase appetite; kill roundworms; reduce anxiety; prevent dizziness; treat sores and stop yellow sweat; treat jaundice; treat genital itching, treat postpartum hemorrhage; etc.

Therefore, vinegar will be an effective agent for antiviral volatile as the medication for the prevention and treatment on Covid-19 infections.

Google found that vinegar has therapeutic effects that are able to cover the most of diseases; which is in acting as same as that of multi-targeted medicinal combo with multi-therapeutic effects. Some people attribute the pathogenic killing effect and the therapeutic effect of vinegar to the ingredients from raw materials and the derivatives that produced during the vinegar fermentation process.

But, as my judgment, the main pathogenic killing effect should attribute to vinegar’s two oxygen atoms with electronegativities that can attract electrons from other atoms, which can easily kill any virus and bacteria by destroying their covalent bonded structure as that of taking off the parts of viruses and pathogens.                              

The multi-therapeutic effects of vinegar should also attribute to the electronegativities of oxygen atoms. Here, I cannot make clear the therapeutic mechanism; but I would like to infer that the electronegativities of oxygen atoms possess ability to promote physiological activity of covalent bond structured human body. This action may cause harm to human body, but human body can intelligently transform the harm into beneficial.

5.4.6... Fumigation of vinegar steam will be able to cure Covid-19 patients and the survivors’ complications

I infer that vinegar fumigation will be better than using a ventilator for treating critical Covid-19 patients; the ventilator can only help the patient to breathe without other therapeutic effects. But vinegar can eliminate the swelling, itching and sputum in the respiratory tract; thereby effectively reduce the symptoms of coughing and dyspnea and thereby improve patient's ability for breathing independently.

Also, by the exchanges between the alveoli and pulmonary capillaries blood, the vinegar fumigation can reach the effect of systemic administration. Thus, at the time kills pathogens, the multi-targeted therapeutic effects of vinegar will be able to cure the multi-lesions of patients and improve the physical functions in an all-round way. This unique effect of vinegar cannot be achieved by any other medicinals.

Here, I also infer that vinegar fumigation will be effective on the most of diseases without side effect.

There two unique functions of vinegar may attract people to willingly breathe its volatile every day.

1... Vinegar can significantly decreased abdominal fat.

2... Inhaling vinegar volatile can stop snoring and apnea.

Ladies will willing use it for maintaining a fit body shape, men will willing use it for avoiding snoring and apnea; as the byproducts, which will produce the effect of preventing the airborne infectious diseases.

Honey, Melatonin and natural Chinese medicinals are all possessing multi-curative effects that cover the most of diseases in acting as same as that of multi-targeted medicinal combo.

Back to Top

5.4.7... Studies proved that vinegar can effectively inactivate SARSCoV-2

Jun. 24, 2020, Japan, study report Virucidal effect of acetic acid and vinegar on SARSCoV-2: Both 4% and 6% acetic acid aqueous solutions effectively inactivated the virus after 5-min incubation with a reduction over 4 log, resulting in a viral titre below the detection limit. In addition, white distilled vinegar (5% and 6% acetic acid concentrations) inactivated SARS-CoV-2 after 1-min incubation with reduction of over 4 log and a viral titre below the detection limit.

July 20, 2020, Italy, study report Vinegar and Its Active Component Acetic Acid Inhibit SARS-CoV-2 Infection In Vitro and Ex Vivo: both vinegar and acetic acid strongly inactivate SARS-CoV-2 infectivity in Vero cells. The vinegar treatment caused a 90% inhibition of the infectious titer when directly applied to a nasopharyngeal swab transfer medium of a COVID-19 patient. The fumigation of vinegar at low concentration (0.34%) ameliorated the symptoms of mild SARS-CoV-2 infection.

Above research reports are very promising. If we only consider to eliminate the function of virus replication rather than kill them, then, maybe a lower vinegar concentration can be achieved. Thus, vinegar will be safe and effective agent for inhalable antiviral volatile to kill possible virus in respiratory tract by inhaling several breaths daily once.

Vinegar reduces the risk of Covid-19 death from relieving major comorbidities

February 9, 2021, article Comorbidities in SARS-CoV-2 Patients: a Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis indicates that cancer, chronic kidney diseases, diabetes mellitus, and hypertension were independently associated with mortality in COVID-19 patients. Chronic kidney disease was statistically the most prominent comorbidity leading to death.

5.4.8... Vinegar cures cancer

Apr. 3, 2018, article Acetic acid is an oxidative stressor in gastric cancer cells reports that cancer cell-selective death was induced at the concentration of 2–5 μM acetic acid. Cancerous gastric mucosal cells had increased expression of monocarboxylic transporter 1 and high uptake of acetic acid, compared to normal gastric mucosal cells. The exposure of cancerous gastric mucosal cells to acetic acid enhanced production of reactive oxygen species and expression of monocarboxylic transporter, and induced apoptosis. The acetic acid induced cancer cell-selective death in gastric cells through a mechanism involving oxidative stress.

Dec. 16, 2008, article Induction of apoptosis in human leukemia cells by naturally fermented sugar cane vinegar (kibizu) of Amami Ohshima Island reports that the apoptosis was induced in the leukemia cell by the fraction of sugar cane vinegar and resulted in the repression of growth of the human leukemia cells. Chromatographic fraction of sugar cane juice eluted by 20% methanol showed potent activities of radical-scavenging and growth repression of HL-60. These results led us the consideration that active components in sugar cane juice could be converted to more lipophilic compounds with activity to induce apoptosis in HL-60 by microbial fermentation with yeast and acetic acid bacteria.

Jul. 26, 2019, article Apoptosis and metastasis inhibitory potential of pineapple vinegar against mouse mammary gland cells in vitro and in vivo reports that, in vitro study, an IC50 value of 0.25 mg/mL after 48 h of treatment was established. Annexin V/PI and scratch closure assays showed that pineapple vinegar induced 70% of cell population to undergo apoptosis and inhibited 30% of wound closure of 4 T1 cells. High concentration of pineapple vinegar (2 ml/kg body weight) led to the reduction of tumor weight and volume by 45%as compared to the untreated 4 T1-challenged mice. This effect might have been contributed by the increase of T cell and NK cells population associated with the overexpression of IL-2 andIFN-γ cytokines and splenocyte cytotoxicity. Furthermore, fewer instances of metastasis events were recorded in the pineapple vinegar treatment group and this could be explained by the downregulation of inflammation related genes.

The ability of pineapple vinegar to delay cancer progression portrayed its potential as chemopreventive dietry intervention for cancer therapy.

5.4.9... Dietary vinegar can enhances the intestinal absorption of calcium

Google; it will show a lot articles in talking about vinegar will dissolve calcium and minerals in bones and leading to osteoporosis. However, labs study show that dietary vinegar can enhances the intestinal absorption of calcium to prevent osteoporosis; which shows that it has much room for the further study on the long term effect of Vinegar and Melatonin, especially the effect of vinegar in calcium absorption, whether it dissolve calcium to cause osteoporosis.

May 1999, study report Enhancing effect of dietary vinegar on the intestinal absorption of calcium in ovariectomized rats.

Abstract

We studied the effect of dietary vinegar on calcium absorption by using ovariectomized rats fed on a low-calcium diet. The apparent absorption of calcium was higher when the rats were fed on a diet containing 1.6% vinegar for 32 days than when fed on a diet without vinegar (P < 0.05). The calcium content in the femur of the rats given diets containing 0.4% and 1.6% vinegar were also higher (P < 0.05). The serum parathyroid hormone level was lower and the crypt depth of the duodenum thicker in the rats fed on a diet containing 1.6% vinegar (P < 0.05). These results suggest that dietary vinegar enhanced intestinal calcium absorption by improving calcium solubility and by the trophic effect of the acetic acid contained in vinegar, which would reduce the bone turnover caused by ovariectomy and be helpful in preventing osteoporosis.

2016 Jan 26, 2016, study report Metabolite Profiling Reveals the Effect of Dietary Rubus coreanus Vinegar on Ovariectomy-Induced Osteoporosis in a Rat Model.

Conclusions

Our study evaluated the effect of RC vinegar on ovariectomy-induced osteoporosis in rats by employing biochemical and metabolomic methods, including GC-TOF-MS and UPLC-Q-TOF-MS. Our results demonstrated that RC vinegar has a positive effect on bone mass, bone resorption and bone strength in experimental rat groups under controlled conditions. We further established that oral administration of RC vinegar decreased the BMD loss, which was accompanied by the reduction in serum ALP and OC levels and a consequent bone volume increase in treated rats (HRV and LRV) compared to OVX.

The study provides valuable insight into the RC vinegar-mediated reduction in bone loss and bone turnover rates in ovariectomized rats, mimicking the human postmenopausal conditions.

Additionally, eight potential metabolites, including butyric acid, phenylalanine, glucose, tryptophan and lysoPC 16:0, lysoPC 18:0, lysoPC 20:4, and lysoPC 22:6, were identified as osteoporosis hallmarks in ovariectomized rat groups. Moreover, the study further highlights the precedence of MS-based analytical and multivariate (PLS-DA) data interpretation methods towards the precise and rapid interpretation of colossal metabolomics data. The present methodology can further be anticipated to address the dietary or health food correlations with an organisms’ “-omics” and health phenotypes.

5.4.10... Vinegar cures chronic kidney diseases

Mar. 1, 2020, article Alteration of the gut microbiota by vinegar is associated with amelioration of hyperoxaluria-induced kidney injury reports that Using an ethylene glycol (EG)-induced hyperoxaluria rat model, we evaluated the effects of the vinegar on renal injury. Oral administration of vinegar (2 ml kg-1 day-1) reduced the elevated serum creatinine, BUN, and protected against hyperoxaluria-induced renal injury, renal fibrosis, and inflammation.

Gut microbiota analysis of 16S rRNA gene showed that vinegar treatment altered their microbial composition, especially the recovery of the levels of the Prevotella, Ruminiclostridium, Alistipes and Paenalcaligenes genus, which were significantly increased in the hyperoxaluria-induced renal injury rats. Additionally, liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC-MS)-based metabolome analysis showed that total of 35 serum and 42 urine metabolites were identified to be associated with protective effects of vinegar on hyperoxaluria-induced renal injury rats. Most of these metabolites were involved in thiamine metabolism, glycerol phosphate shuttle, biotin metabolism, phosphatidylcholine biosynthesis and membrane lipid metabolism.

Importantly, the effects of vinegar against renal injury were weakened after depletion of gut microbiota by antibiotic treatment. These results suggest that vinegar treatment ameliorates the hyperoxaluria-induced renal injury by improving the gut microbiota and metabolomic profiles.

Sep. 30, 2020, article Protective role of apple cider vinegar (APCV) in CCl4-induced renal damage in wistar rats reports reports that compared to the control animals, CCl4 administration caused kidney damage as evidenced by significant (P < 0.05) increase in the evaluated indices (urea, creatinine, Na+ and K+). Interestingly, treatment of CCl4-exposed rats with APCV markedly reversed the above alterations to near normal. Besides, APCV treatment ameliorated the histological derangements (hemorrhagic lesions) caused by CCl4 in the kidney of the experimental rats.

These observations apparently suggest that Apple cider vinegar has the therapeutic potential to protect against renal impairment and attendant malfunction.

5.4.11... Vinegar cures diabetes mellitus

May 6, 2015, article Vinegar Consumption Increases Insulin-Stimulated Glucose Uptake by the Forearm Muscle in Humans with Type 2 Diabetes reports that 11 subjects with DM2 consumed vinegar or placebo. Vinegar compared to placebo (1) increased forearm glucose uptake (p = 0.0357), (2) decreased plasma glucose (p = 0.0279), insulin (p = 0.0457), and triglycerides (p = 0.0439), and (3) did not change NEFA and glycerol. Conclusions. In DM2 vinegar reduces postprandial hyperglycaemia, hyperinsulinaemia, and hypertriglyceridaemia without affecting lipolysis. Vinegar's effect on carbohydrate metabolism may be partly accounted for by an increase in glucose uptake, demonstrating an improvement in insulin action in skeletal muscle.

5.4.12... Vinegar reduces hypertension

22 May 2014, article Antihypertensive effects of acetic acid and vinegar on spontaneously hypertensive rats reports that the acetic acid itself, the main component of vinegar, significantly reduced both blood pressure (p<0.05) and renin activity (p<0.01) compared to controls given no acetic acid or vinegar, as well as vinegar. There were no significant differences in angiotensin I-converting enzyme activity in various organs. As for the mechanism of this function, it was suggested that this reduction in blood pressure may be caused by the significant reduction in renin activity and the subsequent decrease in angiotensin II. From this study, it was also suggested that the antihypertensive effect of vinegar is mainly due to the acetic acid in it.

5.4.13... Vinegar raised hemoglobin, total erythrocyte counts and total leukocyte counts

April 11, 2001, research report The effect of cider vinegar on some nutritional and physiological parameters in mice said that the hemoglobin (Hb), total erythrocyte counts (TEC) and total leukocyte counts (TLC) were raised in all vinegar treated groups.

5.4.14... Vinegar destroys cell walls, protein structure, and nuclear proteins of the pathogenic organisms

Jan. 29, 2018, research report Apple cider vinegar can help clear bacteria and yeast infections; a natural cure said that vinegar could potentially protect the body from harmful bacteria by stopping the growth of bad bacteria and fungus in its tracks, stopping the spread of these infections by destroying their cell walls, protein structure, nuclear proteins, metabolic enzymes altering their structure of the pathogenic organisms.

5.4.15... The anti-Inflammatory effect of vinegar may reduce the risk of Cardiovascular Disease

Journal of the American College of Cardiology, Volume 76, Issue 19, 10 November 2020 published report that Dietary Inflammatory Potential and Risk of Cardiovascular Disease Among Men and Women in the U.S..

A study of 5,291,518 person-years of follow-up, 15,837 incident CVD cases, 9,794 coronary heart disease (CHD) cases and 6,174 strokes to have gotten the conclusions that dietary patterns with a higher proinflammatory potential were associated with higher CVD risk. Reducing the inflammatory potential of the diet may potentially provide an effective strategy for CVD prevention.

5.4.16... 1 - 3% vinegar can inactivate avian influenza virus

June 2009, study report Inactivation of avian influenza virus using four common chemicals and one detergent: “Five disinfectant chemicals were tested individually for effectiveness against low pathogenic avian influenza virus (LPAIV), A/H7N2/Chick/MinhMa/04, on hard, nonporous surfaces. The tested agents included acetic acid, calcium hydroxide, sodium carbonate, sodium hydroxide, and a powdered laundry detergent without bleach. Multiple common chemicals including acetic acid (1 and 3%), sodium hydroxide (2%), and calcium hydroxide (1%) effectively inactivated LPAIV on a metal surface.

5.4.17... 4 - 8% vinegar can inactivate H1N1 human influenza virus

Feb. 1, 2010, Effectiveness of Common Household Cleaning Agents in Reducing the Viability of Human Influenza A/H1N1: A British Standard was adapted to assess the ability of various household cleaning agents to kill or reduce the infectivity of an H1N1 human influenza virus A/PuertoRico/8/34 (PR8, H1N1, Cambridge lineage). A low concentration of vinegar (1%) was no more effective than hot water alone. Malt vinegar (4–8% acetic acid) was effective down to a dilution of 10%. Previously 5% acetic acid has been demonstrated to be effective at inactivating an A/H7N2 strain of influenza and it has been known for some years that acid-based media cause inactivation and aggregation of HA glycoprotein spikes and virus, by triggering the low pH-dependent conformational change in the HA that normally only occurs in late endosomes.

5.4.18... Vinegar can decreased small intestine muscular thickness and abdominal fat

Jan. 3, 2018, study report Effect of probiotic and vinegar on growth performance, meat yields, immune responses, and small intestine morphology of broiler chickens: 30 day-old broiler chicks drinking water diluted vinegar significantly decreased small intestine muscular thickness (MT) and abdominal fat.

5.4.19... Vinegar has anti-obesity and anti-inflammatory effects

Jul. 27, 2017, study report Anti-obesity and anti-inflammatory effects of synthetic acetic acid vinegar and Nipa vinegar on high-fat-diet-induced obese mice: vinegar reduced lipid deposition, improved the serum lipid profile, increased adipokine expression and suppressed inflammation in the obese mice.

5.4.20... Vinegar may be as an adjunct treatment modality for Diabetes

May 6, 2015, study report Vinegar Consumption Increases Insulin-Stimulated Glucose Uptake by the Forearm Muscle in Humans with Type 2 Diabetes: vinegar reduces postprandial hyperglycaemia, hyperinsulinaemia, and hypertriglyceridaemia without affecting lipolysis. Vinegar's effect on carbohydrate metabolism may be partly accounted for by an increase in glucose uptake, demonstrating an improvement in insulin action in skeletal muscle.

5.4.21... Apple Cider Vinegar can thin sticky mucus and clears stuffy noses

Sep 10, 2017, on the website; Lung Health Institute posts article Apple Cider Vinegar and COPD: Clears Stuffy Noses – Apple cider vinegar contains potassium that thins mucus. Also, the acidic PH prevents bacteria growth. Directions: Mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with a glass of water and drink.

5.4.21... Apple Cider Vinegar can increases oxygen in blood stream

In Jan 15, 2021, I found an article Nine Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar; it said that Apple Cider Vinegar can increases oxygen as it releases iron from the food you eat into your blood stream supplying more oxygen throughout the body.

5.4.22... Apple Cider Vinegar promotes oxygen to cells by promoting hemoglobin and myoglobin

Dec. 6, 2013, articel The Surprising Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar said that apple cider vinegar helps release iron from the food you eat, so it can be used throughout the body. This is important because iron is a key component of hemoglobin and myoglobin. Both hemoglobin and myoglobin are responsible for carrying oxygen to cells throughout the body.

5.4.220... Apple Cider Vinegar promotes energy consumption and leads to weight loss

Dec. 6, 2013, articel The Surprising Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar said that apple cider vinegar helps release iron from the food you eat, so it can be used throughout the body. The iron is a key component of hemoglobin and myoglobin. Both hemoglobin and myoglobin are responsible for carrying oxygen to cells throughout the body.

Just as oxygen is essential to burn a fire in your fireplace, oxygen is also essential to burn energy (calories) in your body. Because apple cider vinegar helps the body release iron, it also helps your body's ability to burn calories, which is critical for weight loss.

Iron absorption leads to oxygen utilization, which leads to energy consumption, which leads to weight loss.

5.4.23... Apple Cider Vinegar promotes energy consumption and leads to weight loss

Dec. 6, 2013, articel The Surprising Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar said that apple cider vinegar helps release iron from the food you eat, so it can be used throughout the body. The iron is a key component of hemoglobin and myoglobin. Both hemoglobin and myoglobin are responsible for carrying oxygen to cells throughout the body.

Just as oxygen is essential to burn a fire in your fireplace, oxygen is also essential to burn energy (calories) in your body. Because apple cider vinegar helps the body release iron, it also helps your body's ability to burn calories, which is critical for weight loss.

Iron absorption leads to oxygen utilization, which leads to energy consumption, which leads to weight loss.

5.4.24... Vinegar reduces body weight, body fat mass, and serum triglyceride levels

Aug. 7, 2009, Vinegar intake reduces body weight, body fat mass, and serum triglyceride levels in obese Japanese subjects:

Acetic acid (AcOH), a main component of vinegar, recently was found to suppress body fat accumulation in animal studies. Hence we investigated the effects of vinegar intake on the reduction of body fat mass in obese Japanese in a double-blind trial.

The subjects were randomly assigned to three groups of similar body weight, body mass index (BMI), and waist circumference. During the 12-week treatment period, the subjects in each group ingested 500 ml daily of a beverage containing either 15 ml of vinegar (750 mg AcOH), 30 ml of vinegar (1,500 mg AcOH), or 0 ml of vinegar (0 mg AcOH, placebo). Body weight, BMI, visceral fat area, waist circumference, and serum triglyceride levels were significantly lower in both vinegar intake groups than in the placebo group. In conclusion, daily intake of vinegar might be useful in the prevention of metabolic syndrome by reducing obesity.

5.4.25... Vinegar lower blood sugar and insulin levels in people with diabetes

Oct. 6, 2018, article Is Vinegar Good for You said that: In a 2015 Greek study of 11 people with diabetes, those who had an ounce of vinegar and then consumed a ham and cheese sandwich, orange juice, and a cereal bar had slightly lower blood sugar and insulin levels afterward than those who drank water instead of vinegar.

5.4.26... Vinegar prmotes insulin-producing cells and slows atherosclerosis

In a few very small studies, gourmet-quality balsamic vinegars improved the function of insulin-producing cells in the pancreas in rats and slowed atherosclerosis-promoting damage to LDL cholesterol in a tiny Japanese study with five people. But there’s no research suggesting inexpensive balsamic vinegar has the same effects.

5.4.27... Apple Cider Vinegar can improve Sleep

Oct. 12, 2020, article Apple Cider Vinegar for Sleep: Fact or Fiction said that “The acetic acid content of apple cider vinegar aids digestion by helping to hasten the breakdown of protein-rich foods. This digestive process, in turn, produces amino acids like tryptophan, which can enhance the production of hormones like serotonin and melatonin that induce and improve sleep.”

5.4.28... Vinegar has sober-up effect

2002 Jun. 27, 2002, article Study on sober-up effect of crystal sugar-vinegar solution said that Crystal sugar-vinegar solution could prolong the latent period of righting reflex disappearing of the drunk mice(P < 0.01) and decrease death percentage of drunk mice in 24 hours(P < 0.01). Crystal sugar-vinegar could also decrease blood alcohol levels in the drunk rabbits, especially 30 min(P < 0.01) and 180 min(P < 0.05) after administration of alcohol. Conclusion: Crystal sugar-vinegar solution has an evident sober-up effect on drunk model animal.

5.4.29... The medicinal application in TCM

In ancient time, vinegar has been widely used in TCM: promote digestion; improve appetite; kill roundworms; eliminate carbuncle swelling; nourish liver; strengthen muscles; sober up drunkenness; relieve anxiety; dispel blood stasis; stop bleeding; detoxify; kill insects; treat fainting; nourish lungs; stop diarrhea; treat postpartum haemorrhage; treat jaundice; stop yellow sweat; stop vomiting blood; stop epistaxis; stop blood in stool; treat genital itching, treat carbuncle and sore, relieve poison in fish, meat and vegetable; and so on.

5.4.30... Vinegar’s functions on health: constituents, sources, and formation mechanisms

Sep. 28, 2016, Vinegar Functions on Health: Constituents, Sources, and Formation Mechanisms: “Vinegars are one of only a few acidic condiments throughout the world. Vinegars can mainly be considered grain vinegars and fruit vinegars, according to the raw materials used.”

Functional ingredients: Organic acids; Ligustrazine; Dihydroferulic acid; Dihydrosinapic acid; Tryptophol;  Melanoidins; Ligustrazine.

Physiological functions: antibacteria, anti-infection, antioxidation, blood glucose control, lipid metabolism regulation, weight loss, and anticancer activities.

“The antibacteria and anti-infection abilities of vinegars are mainly due to the presence of organic acids, polyphenols, and melanoidins. The polyphenols and melanoidins also provide the antioxidant abilities of vinegars, which are produced from the raw materials and fermentation processes, respectively. The blood glucose control, lipid metabolism regulation, and weight loss capabilities from vinegars are mainly due to acetic acid. Besides caffeoylsophorose (inhibits disaccharidase) and ligustrazine (improves blood circulation), other functional ingredients present in vinegars provide certain health benefits as well.”

“Regarding anticancer activities, several grain vinegars strongly inhibit the growth of some cancer cells in vivo or in vitro, but related functional ingredients remain largely unknown, except tryptophol in Japanese black soybean vinegar. Considering the discovering of various functional ingredients and clarifying their mechanisms, some vinegars could be functional foods or even medicines, depending on a number of proofs that demonstrate these constituents can cure chronic diseases such as diabetes or cardiovascular problems.”

5.4.31...Apple cider vinegar can help epilepsy

July 1, 2018, Youtube video Apple Cider Vinegar Helped my Epilepsy SO MUCH!

Vanessa Duncan: I have partial complex epilepsy and I started taking apple cider vinegar for a completely different reason I started taking apple cider vinegar because I was having stomach issues just bloating stomach and stress. I took one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to eight ounces of ice water and I did that three times a day.

I'm a person that has what's considered uncontrolled epilepsy; after drinking apple cider vinegar, my epilepsy improved a lot.

5.4.32... Drink Vinegar increases immune cells in the blood of mice

2001, article The effect of cider vinegar on some nutritional and physiological parameters in mice reports that groups of female ICR (CD-1) mice were treated with daily oral doses of 0.17, 0.51 and 1.02 ml of the vinegar/kg body weight for 4 weeks. Cider vinegar induced a significant reduction in weight gain in animals treated with 0.51 ml/kg while others showed no significant differences in weight gain. The mean dry matter intake increased in animals treated with the smallest dose and significantly decreased in others. Hemoglobin (Hb), total erythrocyte counts (TEC) and total leukocyte counts (TLC) were raised in all treated groups. The activity of liver aspartate amino transferase (AST) decreased in the group treated with the smallest dose while no significant variations were recorded in the other groups. No significant differences were recorded neither in the activity of hepatic alanin amino transferase (ALT) nor in hepatic acid phosphatase (ACP). Liver alkaline phosphatase (ALP) noticeably elevated only in animals treated with 0.51 ml of vinegar/kg body weight per day. Treated groups also showed statistically significant increases in both mean liver and spleen weight. Kidney weight did not show significant differences.

High doses of cider vinegar induced histopathological alterations in liver, stomach and duodenum. Vacuolated hepatocytes, erosion of gastric mucosa, dilatation in gastric glands and duodenum villus blunting are the common observed lesions noticed in organs of high dose-treated animals.

5.4.33... Daily vinegar intake can reduce depression by up to 34%

Nov. 18, 2021, Daily vinegar intake can reduce depression by up to 34%: The main component of vinegar is acetic acid, which has an antioxidant role in biological systems, such as the brain, this suggests vinegar may improve mental function by providing an exogenous source of acetate (a metabolite and derivative of acetic acid).

Evidence from a study on rats demonstrated a reversal in cognitive decline with acetate supplementation, however the effect of increased serum acetate from exogenous sources (including vinegar) is under-researched in humans, according to the researchers behind the current study.

Vinegar and brain health

The current placebo-controlled, randomised, parallel arm study, conducted by a team at Arizona State University, in the US, examined the impact of daily vinegar ingestion on mood states and urinary metabolites in 25 healthy college students.

Participants in the active study arm ingested two tablespoons of vinegar (Braggs, Liquid Apple Cider Vinegar) diluted in one cup water twice daily with meals for four weeks, and participants in the control arm consumed one vinegar tablet (General Nutrition Corporation Apple Cider Vinegar tablets) daily for four weeks. The liquid vinegar treatment provided 1.5 g acetic acid daily in comparison to the vinegar tablet that provided 0.015 g acetic acid daily.

A spot urine sample from the first morning void was collected at baseline and at study week four.  Additionally, at baseline and at study week four, two validated, widely applied mood questionnaires were completed online: the Profile of Mood States (POMS) and the Center for Epidemiological Studies-Depression (CES-D) questionnaires.

Resulting data confirmed an increase in 10 of the 17 significant between-group metabolites in the liquid vinegar (VIN) group and a 20-34% reduction in self-reported depression scores in the same participants while there were slight increases in the control (CON) group.

Metabolomics data compiled by the team showed several metabolic alterations associated with apple cider vinegar ingestion and consistent for improved mood, including enzymatic dysfunction in the hexosamine pathway.

Scientists also noted an increase in glycine, serine, and threonine metabolism in the VIN group. Threonine increases glycine in the brain which, along with serine, impacts neurological health (brain function), they say.

The report states: “Serine has a role in the synthesis of sphingolipids and glycolipids which are important myelin constituents and also enhances dendritogenesis and axon lengths. Glycine is a neurotransmitter with trophic effects on neurons and a substrate in the synthesis of sarcosine.”

Scores from the CES-D baseline questionnaires suggested five VIN participants and four CON participants had elevated risks of suffering depression, while baseline results for POMS revealed one participant in each group below normative scores.

There were marginal changes to CES-D scores at week four with a reduction in the VIN group and an increase in the CON group. Conversely, individual mood states differed significantly for depression at week four. Mood scores improved in all categories in the VIN group but were consistently down in the CON group.

Conclusion

The scientists postulate that the study provides valuable insights into possible impacts of exogenous acetic acid on metabolism and suggest daily apple cider vinegar ingestion can lower depression scores in healthy college students under controlled conditions.

“With over 40% of college students self-reporting moderate-to-severe depression, a 77% increase over the past decade, simple and safe strategies that effectively reduce depression in this population are urgently needed," the report states. "These data warrant continued investigation of vinegar as a possible agent to improve mood state.”

However, they add that results may vary depending on the phytochemical profiles of the vinegar ingested and say the data warrants further investigation to underpin the evidence of vinegar as a possible agent to improve mood state.

Source: Nutrients

Published online at: http://doi.org/10.3390/nu13114020

“Daily Vinegar Ingestion Improves Depression Scores and Alters the Metabolome in Healthy Adults: A Randomized Controlled Trial”

Nutrients. 2021 Nov; 13(11): 4020.

Published online 2021 Nov 11. doi: 10.3390/nu13114020

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖