設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:若男
萬維讀者網 > 笑林之聲 > 帖子
美國大選舞弊實錘!人贓俱獲。。。。
送交者: 爪四哥 2020年11月15日10:26:50 於 [笑林之聲] 發送悄悄話

德州副州長共和黨人Dan Patrick,在川普推特的鼓舞感召下,懸賞一百萬美元捉拿大選舞弊者,稱抓到舞弊者(以逮捕為準)就支付up to一百萬...

There’s no evidence of widespread voter fraud, but Dan Patrick is encouraging people to report it with up to a $1 million reward

現在賓州的副州長John Fetterman前來領賞。說他在賓州里抓到兩個舞弊者,都是共和黨人,一個冒名頂替自己已經死去的老母的名字投川普的票。一個偷偷替自己支持民主黨的兒子投了川普,如今兩人已經被捕。

John Fetterman在推特中慶賀自己掙到一百萬。。。

賓州600萬選票,搜查舞弊證據十天,迄今發現兩張舞弊。舞弊者全是川粉,臥槽。。。。。。

Pennsylvania Lieutenant Governor John Fetterman has tweeted a response to Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick, who said he’ll pay a reward of up to $1 million to “incentivize, encourage and reward people to come forward and report voter fraud.”

This week, Fetterman tweeted, in part, “Hey, Governor Patrick- it’s your counterpart in Pennsylvania. I’d like to collect your handsome reward for reporting voter fraud. I got a dude in Forty Fort, PA who tried to have his dead mom vote for Trump. I’d like mine in Sheetz gift cards pls.”

Fetterman was referencing a case out of Luzerne County in which Robert Richard Lynn, 67, is accused of signing the name of his deceased mother on an absentee ballot application.

Lynn is a registered Republican and is facing several charges including forgery.

He is scheduled to have a preliminary hearing on Nov. 20.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 真的球迷,敢於直面慘澹的人生,敢於正
2019: 周末一笑 為了讓武松打虎