設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:若男
萬維讀者網 > 笑林之聲 > 帖子
很欣慰地看到,閨女接過老爸手中的槍
送交者: 爪四哥 2021年03月18日15:07:20 於 [笑林之聲] 發送悄悄話

疫情期間,針對亞裔的種族歧視越演越烈,已經開始肆無忌憚,暴力傷害以至殺人的惡性事件此起彼伏。就在昨天,在亞特蘭大又發生針對亞裔的屠殺事件,造成8人死亡,其中6名亞裔。。。

Eight Dead in Shootings at Massage Parlors in Metro Atlanta - Eagle Eye TV

爪哥做為為美國華裔維權的草根運動的急先鋒,看在眼裡,急在心裡。可惜做為華一代,俺的英文實在太差。在華人圈子雖有一定影響力,但華人人口僅占美國人口1%,再宣傳再呼籲,也是閉門造車,杯水車薪,效果甚微。所以,如何才能一呼萬應,達到振聾發聵的效果,引起美國社會大眾的重視,主流媒體的廣泛關注,還需要依靠英文,依靠英文寫作遠勝華一代的華二代。

我很欣慰地看到,爪閨女開始接過老爸手中的槍,勇於出頭,勇於擔當,並用實際行動為華裔,為亞裔維權。她積極參與“Stop Asia Hate”活動,在Instagram,Facebook等美國大眾互聯網平台上,得到廣泛的支持轉載與贊助,並被媒體引用報道。

徵得閨女的同意,我把閨女的article轉發到文學城來,希望叔叔阿姨們能支持閨女的行動,眾人拾柴火焰高,為亞裔維權,任重而道遠。千里之行,始於足下。

為了自己的權益不被傷害

為了所有華裔的權益不被傷害

為了所有亞裔的權益不被傷害

為了所有少數族裔的權益不被傷害

也為所有美國人的權益不被傷害

這是爪閨女的artwork與article:

xin-2557.jpeg

My artwork is inspired by my recent experiences being cat-called on the street for being Asian, hearing about members of my family's community being attacked/almost suffocated, and seeing new Asian hate crimes everyday, which have risen 150% since COVID-19 started.??
???
Vicha Ratanapakdee. Angelo Quinto. Juanito Falcon. Hanako Abe. These are some of the beautiful lives who have been lost due Asian American violence. Noel Quintana. Please Tadataka Unno. Zeqiang Chen. Michael Hsu. Zheng. Ying Ngov. Phyllis Chu. Subhakar Khadka. These are only a few of fellow Asian Americans who have been brutally attacked, robbed, or racially slandered. ?(NOTE: there have been more who have passed away after the creation of this artwork, so I want to also recognize the deaths of Pak Ho, Ee Lee, Christian Hall, Cindy Song, Joyce Chiang and more)??
???
Please Stop Asian Hate. The elders in my community are being targeted, and they are afraid to walk alone outside. Small Asian businesses are being robbed. See something, say something. Report Incidents. Check-in with your Asian and pacific islander friends. Stay informed and help raise awareness about what’s happening. Please remember and celebrate the legacy of the victims. During this time, please also celebrate Asian joy, uplight Asian artists, support Asian businesses and communities, and recognize Asian accomplishments.?
?
Also, for my fellow AAPI, it's important to remember our own biases and aim for collective healing, support, and advancement with all minority groups. This should be a time to be building Afro-Asian solidarity, not tearing it down. We need to dismantle the “me vs you” attitude and instead replace it with “us vs hate.” Let's show up, fight for, and empower each other.??

Sending love to everyone [Sticker]. If you are interested in buying my artwork, please visit https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/73367645. All proceeds will be donated to https://www.gofundme.com/c/act/stop-aapi-hate

Additionally, here is a link https://tinyurl.com/help-aapi-communities of Ways to Donate to support Asian Communities!

Bree Zhang
Brown University
Class Board 2022, President
www.breez-world.com

做為對叔叔阿姨們的答謝,貼一首閨女作曲自彈自唱的 daydreams...

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制