设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:若男
万维读者网 > 笑林之声 > 帖子
很欣慰地看到,闺女接过老爸手中的枪
送交者: 爪四哥 2021年03月18日15:07:20 于 [笑林之声] 发送悄悄话

疫情期间,针对亚裔的种族歧视越演越烈,已经开始肆无忌惮,暴力伤害以至杀人的恶性事件此起彼伏。就在昨天,在亚特兰大又发生针对亚裔的屠杀事件,造成8人死亡,其中6名亚裔。。。

Eight Dead in Shootings at Massage Parlors in Metro Atlanta - Eagle Eye TV

爪哥做为为美国华裔维权的草根运动的急先锋,看在眼里,急在心里。可惜做为华一代,俺的英文实在太差。在华人圈子虽有一定影响力,但华人人口仅占美国人口1%,再宣传再呼吁,也是闭门造车,杯水车薪,效果甚微。所以,如何才能一呼万应,达到振聋发聩的效果,引起美国社会大众的重视,主流媒体的广泛关注,还需要依靠英文,依靠英文写作远胜华一代的华二代。

我很欣慰地看到,爪闺女开始接过老爸手中的枪,勇于出头,勇于担当,并用实际行动为华裔,为亚裔维权。她积极参与“Stop Asia Hate”活动,在Instagram,Facebook等美国大众互联网平台上,得到广泛的支持转载与赞助,并被媒体引用报道。

征得闺女的同意,我把闺女的article转发到文学城来,希望叔叔阿姨们能支持闺女的行动,众人拾柴火焰高,为亚裔维权,任重而道远。千里之行,始于足下。

为了自己的权益不被伤害

为了所有华裔的权益不被伤害

为了所有亚裔的权益不被伤害

为了所有少数族裔的权益不被伤害

也为所有美国人的权益不被伤害

这是爪闺女的artwork与article:

xin-2557.jpeg

My artwork is inspired by my recent experiences being cat-called on the street for being Asian, hearing about members of my family's community being attacked/almost suffocated, and seeing new Asian hate crimes everyday, which have risen 150% since COVID-19 started.??
???
Vicha Ratanapakdee. Angelo Quinto. Juanito Falcon. Hanako Abe. These are some of the beautiful lives who have been lost due Asian American violence. Noel Quintana. Please Tadataka Unno. Zeqiang Chen. Michael Hsu. Zheng. Ying Ngov. Phyllis Chu. Subhakar Khadka. These are only a few of fellow Asian Americans who have been brutally attacked, robbed, or racially slandered. ?(NOTE: there have been more who have passed away after the creation of this artwork, so I want to also recognize the deaths of Pak Ho, Ee Lee, Christian Hall, Cindy Song, Joyce Chiang and more)??
???
Please Stop Asian Hate. The elders in my community are being targeted, and they are afraid to walk alone outside. Small Asian businesses are being robbed. See something, say something. Report Incidents. Check-in with your Asian and pacific islander friends. Stay informed and help raise awareness about what’s happening. Please remember and celebrate the legacy of the victims. During this time, please also celebrate Asian joy, uplight Asian artists, support Asian businesses and communities, and recognize Asian accomplishments.?
?
Also, for my fellow AAPI, it's important to remember our own biases and aim for collective healing, support, and advancement with all minority groups. This should be a time to be building Afro-Asian solidarity, not tearing it down. We need to dismantle the “me vs you” attitude and instead replace it with “us vs hate.” Let's show up, fight for, and empower each other.??

Sending love to everyone [Sticker]. If you are interested in buying my artwork, please visit https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/73367645. All proceeds will be donated to https://www.gofundme.com/c/act/stop-aapi-hate

Additionally, here is a link https://tinyurl.com/help-aapi-communities of Ways to Donate to support Asian Communities!

Bree Zhang
Brown University
Class Board 2022, President
www.breez-world.com

做为对叔叔阿姨们的答谢,贴一首闺女作曲自弹自唱的 daydreams...

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制