设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
Why We Shouldn't Have Homework at All(为啥不应有家庭作业)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年03月15日08:34:45 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2013-10-22

【Aiden in English】

I think we shouldn't have homework because it's boring, takes time, and is easy to forget. Multiple times my classmates forget to do homework, so I think we should be taking the word 'homework' out of the dictionary.

The only way to describe homework is boring a lot. Every time I finish a page and check, it seems as if two more had taken the place of the one finished. Soon, I'm so bored and tired that when I'm finally finished, I barely notice. Homework always makes me that way, and when that happens, all the problems look the same. I might even do school work without even checking!

Homework also takes up time. I usually plan ahead. But when it comes to homework, I almost always spend more time on homework than planned. Sometimes, I have to put down my pencil and stop because I was late for an extracurricular activity. From time to time, I'm also forced to go outside by my "nice" mother to get some fresh air. By the time I come inside, I probably forgot I even had homework. So, to make sure no one else will experience this, homework will have to go.

Finally, homework is easy to forget. I never really thought of it, but homework seems like a test to see if you can remember things that we bring home. I have to say, some kids always forget to do their homework or they just simply leave it at home. Because of this, kid's grades are lowered by a noticeable amount.

This is why we shouldn't have homework. One of Mom's best friends, Kathy agreed with me. "All day in school is enough time for school. Everyone needs time for sports or hobbies or reading or hanging with friends in order to be a full and wise and happy human being. "She emphasized, "Also, some people don't have someone at home who can help them if they need it, and everyone should have a fair chance to understand the work." Try to talk to your teacher or send a letter to the principle asking for a home free life.

【红霞译文】

我认为学生不应该有家庭作业,因为它不仅无聊费时,而且容易忘记。我的同学经常把作业忘在家里,因此我觉得应该把家庭作业从字典中彻底剔除。

枯燥乏味是家庭作业最为突出的特点,每次我做完仅有一页纸的课外练习并检查完毕,往往发觉有重复的东西出现。不多一会,我讨厌家庭作业,心烦课外练习,以至于等我做完之后,懒得再多看它一眼。久而久之,该出错的地方还是出错,根本问题并未得到解决,我只不过应付了事,做后从不检查﹗

家庭作业很占功夫。通常我计划在先,但涉及到家庭作业,由不得我掌控时间,而且往往超过预期设想。有时我不得不中途停下来,即便如此,也不能保证及时参加课外活动。有时我被好心的妈妈轰出家门吸收新鲜空气,可等我重新回到作业前,多半早已忘记要做的东西。为了确保今后不再有人遭遇这番经历,家庭作业必须到此为止。

最后,家庭作业很容易遭人遗忘。我从来没有考虑到这一点,但它的确貌似考试,看看你能记住多少带回家的东西。我承认有些孩子健忘,即使做了课外练习也想不起带回学校,个人成绩因之而倍受影响。

总而言之,我们不应该有家庭作业,妈妈最好的朋友之一凯西同意我的观点﹕整天泡在学校已经足亦,放学后人人都需要时间去运动健身、做自己喜欢做的事情、博览课外读物、会朋友,目的在于培养自己成为兴趣广泛、幸福明智的快乐之人。她强调﹕另外,还有的孩子没有大人陪伴身旁,得不到及时帮助,根本没有公平机会去做好家庭作业。建议每位学生踊跃向老师提出建设性意见,或直接发送信件,请求校长还原我们一个完全不为家庭作业所困扰的自由生活。

2013-10-20_Field Sports-10001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 民科并非不能做,但两个条件,