简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
Descriptive Fly(记叙文飞翔)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年03月16日08:32:38 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2013-11-11

【Aiden in English】

It was another one of those weekends where you're just slumped against the couch, bored out of your mind, and waiting for the day to pass. I couldn't believe my mom grounded me. Seriously, I only went pass the curfew by a few minutes! Alright, I admit it, it was more than that. "If only I could just fly out of here!" I thought. Then, as if by magic, my feet lifted off of the ground. I couldn't believe it. "Was I actually flying?" I asked myself. "Oh, well, at least I had a way to get out of this house." So I concentrated, and just as my head was about to explode, I shot up like a human cannon ball. A moment later, a wave of pain coursed through my body, I opened my eyes, and with my head still throbbing. I looked down to see a human-sized hole in the roof of my house. I was flying!

Flying was harder than I thought. I willed myself to go forward, and as I slowly inched toward town, I imagined myself flying like Superman and kicking bad guys' butts. Next thing I knew, I was free falling. I couldn't believe that a brief moment of distraction would disrupt my flying ability! I had to think fast or else I would end up as a pancake on the ground. I gathered all my strength, and concentrated, but all I could do was to angle myself toward my neighborhood's lake.

I was just about to do the world's biggest, belly flap ever when something caught me by the stomach. The thing set me on the ground and as I looked up, I saw my mom standing there will a large frown on her face. All I could do was to gape at her with an open mouth.

I knew she was going to give me the worst punishment. But what I didn't expect was a compliment. "Not bad for a first time," she said, "but you need to focus more." She told me that her whole family had the ability to fly. "I expected you would sooner or later learn to fly." She said.

From that day on, I began to master flying, and learning more to control myself in flight. And never again did my mom ground me for breaking curfew.

【红霞译文】

又是这样一个周末﹕你懒散地瘫倒在沙发上,茫然不知所措,正想百无聊赖地打发一整天大好时光,我简直不敢相信自己因此而遭受妈妈指责。说真的,我只错过晚上规定睡觉钟点几分钟﹗好吧,我承认的确过了很长时间。“假如能离地而起﹗”我思忖着。想着想着,好像奇迹出现了,我双脚果然脱离地面,令人难以置信。“我真的能飞﹖”我自言自语。“哦,既然如此,起码我先飞出家门再说。”于是,我集中精力,太阳穴紧绷,像一发人肉炮弹般地喷射出去。不大一会儿,一股巨痛遍及全身,我睁大眼睛,满头青筋暴跳。我向下张望,发现我家屋顶上方有块人体大小的窟窿。我确实在飞!

飞翔比我想像的要难。我执意向前,慢慢朝小镇方向移动,与此同时,我把自己当成“超人”,专门惩治坏蛋。接着,我发觉身体已开始自由降落,做梦都想不到稍一分神立即影响到本人飞行能力。我必须当机立断,否则自己很快就被摔成煎饼。我使出吃奶的力气并全神贯注,但所在一切完全无济于事,我还是歪歪斜斜朝自家小区的湖边落去。

我正想翻个大跟头,勇创天下无双,不料肚子被戳了一下,我应声落地,只见妈妈站在面前满脸不悦,吓得我瞠目结舌。

本以为自己会严遭惩罚,没想到却被妈妈表扬了一通﹕“好小子,第一次就飞成这样,实在不赖哇。”她说﹕“不过,你应该多加专注。”她又告诉我,其全家都有飞翔特异功能,“我料定你迟早能学会飞翔。”她补充道。

从那天起,我开始掌握飞翔技艺,更多地要提高空中自我控制能力,妈妈再也没有因为晚睡问题而批评过我。

2013-11-05_Football-20001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖