设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
Argumentative: Boys & Girls Co-Team"(论男女生同队)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年03月23日13:32:44 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-03-13

【Aiden in English

Boys and girls can play together in soccer. I think that is true. If some girls don't, they can't prove their skills.

With both boys and girls on the same team, girls can show their true potential. I agree that boys on average are better than girls, but that doesn't mean a girl can't be better than all the boys. It gives girls a challenge that if they achieve it it'll have a large impact on their life. It'll also teach boys a lesson about their huge bragging mouths (even though I 'm a boy and yes I brag).

If a girl can compete with boys, then the girl can gain more friends in the social world, too. She would have a lot of friends and wanna-be boyfriends. She would be a star and she'll be like a role model to others. It will influence kids to try harder to be like her and reach for their goals.

Sometimes, I thought people are right about safety. If the girl gets bashed in her head by the ball, the coach gets blamed for accepting her on the team. So if the coach wants the girl, the girl has to be comfortable with getting hurt once in a while. It's at their own risk.

My finale is that a girl on boy teams must demonstrate that they're very good. If she stayed on her old team, the other girls might not have the ability or talent to keep up with her. She would also look like a ball hog because she's so good. So putting her on a boy team will make it look a little more even. Plus, she can play to her limit if she wants to.

Girls can be just as tough as boys. They might look helpless, but they pack quite a punch. How about you coach, let them on your team and see for yourself.

【红霞译文】

男生和女生可以在一起踢足球,对之我并无非议。如果某些女生做不到,说明她们的球技尚未到家。

跟男生们一起踢球,女生可以充分展示自己的真实潜力。我同意,男生的平均水平比女生高,但并非意味着某位女将的个人球技不会超越所有男生,这对女生来说是一个挑战,如果做到这一点,将会对她们今后的生活产生重大影响,同时也告诫男生切莫胡吹乱侃自以为是(没错,我既是男生又爱吹牛)。

如果女生敢跟男生竞争,非常有助于提高在社交圈的知名度,她定会结交许多朋友包括未来的男朋友,如同明星成为他人学习的楷模,由此还将影响同龄其他孩子努力向上,只要像她一样吃苦耐劳,人人都会达到自己所追求的目标。

有时候,我认为大家对安全的顾虑是正确的。一方面,如果女生被球打伤脑袋,其教练肯定倍受指责﹔另一方面,被男队接纳的女生必须做好受伤的思想准备,风险自负。

值得一提的是,加入男队的女生一定具有相当实力,如果她继续保留在原来的女队,其队友的优势和才能或许被埋没,好像她总是大包大揽独自控球,显摆个人实力。正因如此,将她整编到男队以后,能够更有效地发挥特长,提高其竞技水平。

女生绝对可以像男生一样坚毅,虽然表面上看似柔弱,但内心不屈不挠。你不妨招这样的女生入队,亲任教练,自我感受她们的非凡业绩。

2008-10-05_Aiden-Sam-40001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖