简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
76ers vs. Pacers(七六人队迎战步行者队)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年03月23日13:39:58 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2013-03-14

【Aiden in English】

My first time watching a professional basketball game wasn't the best at the Wells Fargo Center in the South Philadelphia Sports Complex. Even though we had the club seats, the Philly 76ers got crushed by the Indiana Pacers, which I wasn't too thrilled about as a home team fan.

Getting to the game was a huge challenge. Dad drove past the exit on the highway and across the Delaware by accident. Plus, when we came back, the entrance already closed! We ended up parking at the Citizens Bank Park and didn't even notice the main entrance!

The game was already decided by the first 5 minutes. Pacers: 9 and 76ers: 0. Not only the silly score, but the Pacers didn't even seem to be trying too hard! I was giving up already.

All keen part of the game was the half court magic show. I personally always loved magic's misleading and trickery, and the magician certainly put on a great show. The first few tricks were the traditional ones, like making a bunny named Fluffy disappear. But the tricks got more and more interesting. My favorite was when he put a person in a large box. The magician stuck 9 swords through the box and the person survived. Everyone went crazy!

The best part of the game is always the end, unlike many other fun things. The 76ers were down by 3 and those were crucial. But as expected for an 18-lose-in-a-row team, they missed 2 lay ups and nearly air-balled a 3. I guess this year isn't a good 76ers' year! Even if they won, they couldn't make it to the play-offs since they didn't have a lot of wins. The best might be to break the losing record of 20 and get the first draft in NBA. They're already really close, so aim to be the worst.

The final score: Pacers 101 vs. 76ers 92.

【红霞译文】

第一次来到南费城体育中心富国银行体育馆观看职业篮球比赛,我的感觉并非惬意。尽管我们亲临俱乐部座席,现场给球员撑腰打气,但费城七六人队仍然回天乏术,被印第安那步行者队打得落花流水,一败涂地。作为主队球迷,我怎么也激动不起来。

通往篮球球场道路本身我们曾面临巨大挑战,爸爸开车错过高速公路出口,无奈地驶入特拉华州。等我们重新赶过来,球场大门已经关闭﹗没辙儿,我们只好把车停在公民银行费城棒球场外,根本吃不准入口方向。

其实从本次比赛开场头五分钟就能料定胜负,步行者队以9﹕0领先七六人队,比分悬殊算不了什么,最惭愧的反倒因为客队丝毫不费吹灰之力﹗我开始心生晦气。

中场魔术表演令人叫绝。我一向热衷魔术的误导手段和戏法的神乎其神,不过今晚魔术师的确将精彩演技推向极致。最初,他略施小技,无非当众让名叫“蓬松”的兔子消失得无影无踪。随后,他频出奇招,妙趣横生。最不可思议的是,魔术师先把一位大活人装进箱子,再将九把剑先后插入箱内,而里面的人竟然安然无恙,引得全场惊喜若狂﹗

与其它许多好玩的趣事不同,球赛结束前往往高潮迭起扣人心弦,但对于连输18场比赛的七六人队却并非如此,他们再度失去三次关键机会﹕两次上篮得分和一次远投3分球,我觉得今年七六人队命运多舛,人倒霉的时候就是这样,连喝口水都塞牙缝﹗话说回来,即使他们赢了本场比赛,仍然无法扭转被淘汰的局面 ,之前他们输得实在惨不忍睹。眼下他们只有设法摆脱屡战屡败的困境,才不至于打破全美职业篮球史上连输20场的最高记录,同时又以倒数第一的特殊资格获得首选新秀或任意交换球星的权力。照目前形势发展下去,七六人队正无可奈何地朝破记录的目标努力,并且“胜利”在望。

比赛结果﹕步行者队以101比92胜七六人队。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 我对两岸统一的看法