设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
Survival on Island & Surprising Adventure(孤岛漂流记)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年03月23日13:44:46 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-03-20

【Aiden in English】

I looked in my backpack to see what I had. My family and I went on a cruise in the Bermuda. On the first day, a huge storm hit the ship. There was thunder and lighting, and apparently lot lighting struck our ship's hull. I was on the last life boat, and the only passenger, since I'd been exploring the ship. I ended up on the island with no food or water, a flashlight, and a knife I got from the camp. It will have to do.

Just as I got up, it started to rain. The storm must've followed me. I raced toward the forest to find a shelter, and saw a suitable out crop of rock. The storm stopped after a while, and I decided that I rather die with a full stomach than an empty one. So I went to see what the forest had to offer.

There was a perfect name for the forest, a Thanksgiving Feast. Every tree was dotted with fruit. I ate my fill, and then stored some in my pack. But as I reached up for my final one, a drop of the fruits juice landed on the tree bark next to me. Immediately, the bark began to sizzle, and the air got the smell of smoke. I scrambled down the tree, and was just about to leave when I heard a growl, and in the shadow, emerged a lion.

The lion's eyes showed everything. It was hungry, and I was his lunch. I backed away, and my foot stepped on something squishy. Instantly, the air filled with burning rubber. It appeared to be one of the fruit I tried to get earlier. I suddenly got an idea, and climbed the tree. I found a fruit, and chucked it at the lion. It was bulls-eye. The juice began to burn the lion’s mane with a yelp of pain, and it ran away.

A week later, I sat on the beach and heard the sound of a helicopter. I knew that it was time to leave this stinking island.

【红霞译文】

我打开背包查找里面所带的东西,我和家人正乘坐游轮游览百慕大。登船第一天,我们便遇到强风,电闪雷鸣,客轮不巧被闪电击中,当时因我正在别处逛荡而成为唯一幸免的乘客。我赶上最后一班救生艇,来到一个没有食物、水源、手电筒甚至野营常用的小刀,情况严峻。

我正要起身,天开始下雨,看得出暴风雨有意冲我而来。这时,我拼命朝森林方向奔去,只见一块岩石悬垂半空正好可以避雨。过了一会儿,雨停了下来,我发誓要先填饱肚子,宁死也不当饿死鬼。于是,我环绕森林并四处寻找可供下咽的食物。

这真是一个绝妙的森林,犹如“感恩节盛宴”。每棵枝头挂满水果,我饱餐一通,随手再带上些许。等我吃下最后一口,一滴果汁落在身旁的树皮上,说时迟那时快,树皮开始嘶嘶作响,烟味弥漫。我折断树枝,正要抽身离去,忽然听见咆哮声,不料一只狮子阴森森出现在我的面前。

狮子的眼神毫无掩饰地流露出全部欲望,它饥肠辘辘,而我恰好成为千载难逢的午餐贡品。我见势不妙急忙倒退,就在此刻,我脚下鞋底踩到什么湿软的东西,周围顿时充满橡胶燃烧释放出来的刺鼻气味,这好像是由我刚才想吃而没有够到的那个果子引起的。我急中生智,赶紧爬上树去,找到一个果子,对准狮子投去,正中要害。果汁开始点燃狮子鬃毛,随着痛苦惨叫,狮子仓惶逃去。

一周后,我坐在沙滩上,听到直升机轰鸣声由远而近。我心里明白,终于到了该离开这个令人厌恶的小岛。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 我对两岸统一的看法