简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
2014 Carnegie Hall(2014年卡内基音乐厅)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年03月27日12:45:28 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-05-31

【Aiden in English】

Carnegie Hall of NYC is one of the best places to show off your musical talents in the world. The performances are held in majestic rooms and the audience is treated with the comfiest seats of all time. That being said, I was selected to perform the piano solo in Weill Recital Hall as a gold winner of Golden Key Music Festivity.

A long journey began with the piano recital held by my dearest piano teacher, Mrs. Solaiman and a live audition taken place in Golden Key Music Festival. I was going to play 3 minutes of Sonata Hob. XVI/6: Allegro in G by J. Haydn, a classical masterpiece on piano.

I became so psyched this morning. If a cartoonist were able to capture the moment I woke up, he would probably draw steam shooting out my ears and my head on fire. That all changed when I stepped onto stage. Stage fright overpowered my amazement. While I was playing my first note, something told me the performance wasn't exactly gonna go great.

It turned out that I was right. Gone was my fluid motion that piano artists always had. The smooth, quiet texture of the sonata flew out the window. As I started to get the tempo, things slowed down. I controlled the speed, which allowed my arms to swing gracefully and also gave me time to cover up my mistakes. It came out OK even though I forced myself to smile and all I wanted was to zoom off stage. As much as I felt like embarrassing, it was one of the greatest memories ever.

【红霞译文】

纽约卡内基音乐厅是全天下施展音乐天赋最理想的场所之一,演奏厅宽敞气派,观众席舒适惬意,而我恰好有幸作为“金钥匙音乐节”优胜奖选手亲临威尔演奏厅尽显琴艺。

通往卡内基音乐厅演奏的历程漫长,首先必须饱经最受我尊敬的钢琴老师陈伦茜太太千锤百炼,接着还要过关斩将通过“金钥匙音乐节”现场面试选拔,最后才能赢取资格把历时三分钟之久的海顿经典钢琴作品《G大调奏鸣曲——霍博肯十六第六首﹕快板》呈献给各位来宾。

难怪今早我特别激动,如果漫画家能够捕捉到本人醒来那一瞬间,他定会勾勒出我两耳喷气满头冒火。待我登台表演之际,所有一切发生了天翻地覆的变化,恐惧怯场取代内心欢愉,随着第一音符从指间游离而出,昂扬的斗志立刻消失得无影无踪。

正如我所说的,如果钢琴艺术家缺乏“行到水穷处,坐看云起时”那种表现流畅旋律的艺术手法,奏鸣曲平稳、安详的特质便会荡然无存。我开始调整表演节奏,让心态逐渐稳定下来。一旦速度控制得当,我的手臂随音乐开始翩翩起舞,驾驭音色变化的能力得以充分发挥。谢幕时虽然我皮笑肉不笑,巴不得赶紧退场,但从总体来说弹得挺好。撇开稍微有点尴尬窘态不说,本次演出叫我终生难忘。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 再贴一遍,赞美我们川粉头头
2019: 剥了登徒子的骂川粉的画皮,登徒子开始