简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
Visit GSK(参观葛兰素史克制药公司)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年03月30日13:01:31 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-06-29

【Aiden in English】

Mom has just switched her job from Merck to GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) lately, both in research and development division of the top-notch pharmaceutical companies. Today, she took my little sis and me to have a peek inside the building.

At first, the building seemed just like Merck with glass windows and flat roofs. But soon, I discovered that GSK looked much better in display. There were beautiful gardens, natural landscaping, open fields for outdoor sports (basketball, volleyball, tennis, softball, jogging trail, etc), and fancier architecture on the campus. It felt as if you didn't only come to work, but enjoy your life at the same time.

Inside GSK also looked far more shining and modern in design. Unlike Merck, AC system kept cool in summer and warm in winter. However, the place was a maze. Everything looked the same, so getting lost became extremely easy. Even though she worked there, Mom also found it frustrating to navigate the halls by far. When we found the exit, I couldn't help but smiling. At least now I know that the place Mom works at is nice and cool.

【红霞译文】

妈妈刚从默克公司转到葛兰素史克公司上班,两家研发部门都是世界制药行业中顶尖机构,今天她要带我和妹妹一起现场参观葛兰素史克。

乍看上去,两家公司外观并无多大区别,落地玻璃窗配上平式房顶,但不久你会发现,葛兰素史克布局讲究,不仅花园漂亮、景观自然、场地空旷,不仅为你提供篮球、排球、垒球、散步等健身强体的户外运动空间,而且建筑时髦,让你在工作之余尽可能享受生活。

葛兰素史克公司内部敞亮设计入时,有一点与默克公司明显不同,夏天需要凉爽的时候空调制冷,冬天需要保温的时候暖气加热。然而,葛兰素史克布局犹如迷宫,什么东西都像一个模子复制出来的,很容易走失。妈妈虽在此工作,但至今尚未弄清东南西北,等我们走出大楼,我忍不住大笑起来。不管怎样,我非常欣慰妈妈上班的地方惬意舒适。

2014-06-29_GSK-20001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 佛教是整个人类的宗教