设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
First Day of YMCA Soccer Camp(基督教青年会营足球营第一天)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年03月31日13:58:23 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

小暑,2014-07-07

【Aiden in English】

The 2014 World Cup is entering the final stages and the world is on the edge of its seats. Back at Lansdale Catholic HS, another soccer showdown is beginning...

Today was the first day of Soccer Camp. Surprisingly, I would have to say that I was probably the best player of the group in terms of accurate shots, speed, foot & eye coordination, precise passes, and strong foot. Only problem was, I seemed like the Brazilian forward Neymar. I had barely anyone who could keep up. I knew all the others were few years younger, but it didn't mean not chasing the ball. The one kid who I really liked on my team was not only fast, but also determined. It was the very determination that required stealing the ball, to shoot, to scare, and to defend. All while having a heck of a time.

Maybe I was taking the situation too seriously. This wasn't World Cup, and I certainly wasn't Neymar. So perhaps I should just relax a bit. After all, this only is Summer Camp. And here, it's all about having fun.

【红霞译文】

2014年世界杯正进入最后阶段,吸引了国际上众多球迷的注意力。视线转回到兰斯代尔天主教高中,另一规模的足球赛事正掀起新的高潮…

今天是足球夏令营的第一天,就投篮准确度、移动快速化、眼脚协调性、传球到位率、踢球力量型而论,我出乎意料地成为整个分组里最棒的球员,在此重申本人丝毫没有添油加醋的成分。问题出在,我如同巴西队前锋内马尔,几乎无人敢跟我抗衡。当然,我非常清楚地意识到,其他球员小我几岁,尽管他们不应因此而影响发挥追球的能力。我十分欣赏本队一位球员敏捷果断,正因为这种果断,你才会在球场上积极断球、狠命射门、给对方造成威胁以及拼抢防守,古人云﹕“冰冻三尺非一日之寒,滴水穿石非一日之功”,上述所有球技都需要时间去打磨。

也许我言过其实,况且这并非世界杯赛,而我肯定不是内马尔。因此,我大概应该适当放松自己,凡事别那么较真。言而总之,置身于夏令营之中,吃喝玩乐方为终极目的。

2014-05-10_Aiden-Ken-30001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 并非信教深更暴力, 而是她们会认为她