简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
GHCS Camp─Last Day(光华夏令营最后一天)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年04月08日10:57:03 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-08-29

Aiden in English

At last the tragic day arrives! Just as I began to get used the vacation and no responsibility whatsoever, it winds down from my 9-week long summer camps. Now, the school awaits in four short days. So at the very moment, the GHCS Summer Camp went out with a bang. Since today is Friday (Woohoo!) before Labor Day weekend, there would be a tournament a whole day long.

The tournament was basically two teams competing for points by answering questions about Chinese history and cultures or participating in events. Personally, I liked Chinese Yo-Yo. However, everyone preferred the Chinese chess to anything else simply because they could actually play, unlike when they did the Yo-Yo, where you had it flying around the room. I came out as the winner, particularly because I was lucky enough not to get hit by flying Yo-Yo.

Today was awesome with fun after fun. Surprisingly, for such a tragic day, today was AMAZING!

【红霞译文】

悲惨时刻终于来临﹗而我刚刚适应沉浸于饱食终日无所用心之中,一连九周之久的夏令营生活嘎然辄止。如今距离学校开学仅剩下四天光景,此时恰值劳工节长周末前最后一个星期五(呜乎哀哉﹗),宾州光华中文学校夏令营紧锣密鼓,赛事正酣。

本次对抗赛大致分为两个队,以回答有关中国历史文化问题或参加活动的方式来决定名次。就我个人来看,抖空竹最棒﹔而其他营员则偏爱中国象棋,原因很简单,因为中国象棋人人能够上手,不及抖空竹在教室内上下翻腾。我运气好,终因未被飞转的空竹打着自己而名列榜首。

今天算是酷翻了,精彩迭出乐趣无穷,这么过一个“凄楚”日子,实在超乎我们的想像之外。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 文革正在进行时,文革遗风瞎扯淡