简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
Playdate on Labor Day(劳工节邀哥们到家来玩)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年04月09日13:05:37 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-09-01

Aiden in English

Having a friend over is awesome. You can relax, chat, and have fun. Today,having a friend over is even better, since it is Labor Day.

That means tomorrow is the first day of school in the fall. So my friend, Robbie and I had a good long talk about school. After getting that over with, we went straight to video games of Minecraft, Pokémon, and Street Fighter IV. Ahhh... there's nothing better than having a friend over and playing video games together on earth. Obviously, the downside was that mom was home, and you know what mom does. "GET OUT THE HOUSE, YOU TWO AND DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE!" What a typical mom!

After a delicious pizza and Teriyaki chicken for lunch, it was movie time. Today, it was Turbo chose from Netflix. Don't worry. This is only my 4th time watching this. Didn't matter even if it was my 10th time? I loved it.

Being around a friend is different. We could be doing the world's lame job. But as long as you have a friend, the job might not seem so lame.

【红霞译文】

被朋友约到府上作客感觉真好,大家一块放松聊天,乐趣无穷;今天,邀哥们来家玩耍更棒,因为时下正值劳工节。

言外之意,明天将是新学年秋季开学头一天。因此,我和朋友罗比兴致十足,谈起学校没完没了,此后一起专心致志地摆弄《我的世界》、《神奇宝贝》、《街头霸王?》等视频游戏。哎呀呀世上没有什么比邀哥们到家同堂拼杀电子游戏更有意思。唯一美中不足地就是妈妈在家,你知道她老人家的为人处世,你俩抽空到外面歇会儿,溜溜弯放放风侃侃大山!妈妈向来这样落俗。

吃过美味可口的比萨饼和日式照烧鸡肉午餐之后,便到了观看电影时刻。今天在线选出《涡轮方程式》,别担心,先前我仅仅看过这部片子三次而已。话说回来,即使看过十遍又怎么样呢?反正我个人喜欢就好。

与朋友在一起就是不同,即使干傻事也心甘情愿。只要身边有哥们同伴,我并不觉得做事无聊。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 我就是空,非我也是空,两空相遇就是“