简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
Final Soccer Practice(赛季前临阵磨枪)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年04月09日13:16:32 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-09-05

Aiden in English

Ever get that jittery feeing when something's about to begin? Well, tonight is the final practice before the kickoff of the fall season. Previously, it was all laughter and running around pretending to be like Renaldo, a Brazilian super forward or Messi, an Argentine alien. But today was for real. The pace seemed fast, and if you weren't keeping up, you would run a lap. For me, it was a long night.

We ended the practice with a game of world cup. I was partnered up with Sean's brother, Collin. We came out as the unexpected winners. Is it because a defense man and a 4th grader winning the world cup? There wasn’t something that comes around every day. However, after many close calls, we came out on top, and in one piece. May I say that the game winning kicks with my left foot? I began to transfer the ball to my right. In that very instant I was about to let it rip, I swiped the ball to my left. The defender thought the shot was coming and winced. So instead, I dribbled left once, and ripped the ball into the upper left of the net.

I don't know how good the other team is tomorrow. But I just have to say three words: BRING IT ON!

【红霞译文】

在某些事情发生之前,你是否感觉风声鹤唳草木皆兵?没错,今晚是足球赛季开幕前最后一次训练。过去大伙儿常常边闹边跑,不是把自己吹嘘成巴西队超级前锋罗纳尔多,就是阿根廷天王巨星梅西的翻版;如今秋季比赛迫在眉睫,队员们节奏加快,谁掉队落在后面,谁就会多跑一圈。对我而言,今晚过得特别慢。

训练结束前,我们举行了一场“世界杯”赛,我跟队友肖恩的弟弟科林搭档,结果出奇制胜,一名擅长防守的后卫外加一位四年级的小萝卜头竟然夺取了“世界杯”?莫不是破天荒举世奇闻。然而,经过激烈拼杀,我们安然无恙,终于登上冠军宝座。坦白地说,本人左脚开弓奠定了胜利基础。原来,我先把球传到右脚,就在准备用力射门的时候,忽然又把球传给左脚,对方后卫知道球被踢了过来,但没敢阻挡,而我再度运球,随后大脚一开,球从左上角应声入门。

不清楚明天与本队交锋的球队实力如何,但我要奉送给他们三个字,当心点!

2014-06-07_Goalie-10001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖