简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
First Day of GHCS(光华中文学校开学头一天)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年04月10日12:31:16 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-09-07

Aiden in English

Chinese School is quick. On the very first day, there's a homework assignment in my 7th grade. Who gives home work on the first day? Sure, in college. And does it look as if I'm in college?

The class was kicked off with a quiz to see your level! Boy, my paper was nasty. It seemed like my first ever math test in the 1st grade. "Danny had three apples. He ate one for lunch. How many apples were left?" And I just couldn't process those words. Now déjà vu struck. 

After a "break", the class blabbered on about a story and Chinese vocabulary. Boys were outnumbered 7-1 by the girls. There was nothing out of the ordinary. I felt as if it was January. Trust me. In January right after Christmas and New Year's Day, you don't want to come to the class. The only thing keeping me alive was my sense of humor. Ahhhh... it was just another day.

First days at school are supposed to be cool. But for Chinese school, it's just meant to be a regular and traditional class.

【红霞译文】

中文学校咄咄逼人,新学年头一天,我所在的七年级便赶鸭子上架,有谁一开学就做作业﹖没错,大学的确如此,可我像个大学生吗﹖

我们以中文水平考核的方式拉开序幕。天哪,本人的答卷乌七八糟,如同上小学一年级时遭遇的数学测验,丹尼有仨苹果,午饭吃了一个后还剩下多少﹖当年我丈二和尚摸不着头脑,眼下重又给我一记下马威。

课间休息之后,课堂上开始引经据典。班上女生比男生多出六成,其它一切照旧。我内心感觉好像正值一月份似的,相信我好了,没人喜欢刚过完圣诞节元旦就跑来上课,唯一能让我焕发青春活力的无外乎自娱自乐,嘻嘻哈哈……当一天和尚撞一天钟。

返校头一天本应很酷,可偏偏在中文学校,按部就班才是我们需要面对的生活。

2014-09-07_Openning of GHCS0001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖