设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
Philly Union vs. Montreal Impact(费城工会队—蒙特利尔冲击队)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年04月10日12:41:00 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

Aiden in English

The Montreal Impact wasn't the best team in the MonU Recreational Fall Season, well, after we, Philadelphia Union, mopped the floor with them.

The game was played during a storm. The pouring rain looked like a thundering waterfall, soaking us to the core. It's not the best time to play. But if you're dominating the field, you can play anywhere and at anytime. And today's game was just plain unfair.

The first quarter ended with a score of 2-1 Union. I know the Impact still had a chance, but that shimmer of hope was swept away like a paper in a storm. It seemed as if we were given coffee before this game, extra caffeine. In the first three minutes of the second quarter, we scored three points. That pretty much sealed the Impact's fate. They managed another goal in the third quarter, but this was it. But we weren't done yet. We then scored three more goals and two were derived from the penalty kicks for handballs inside the penalty box to end the game, giving the Impact with a 0-2 record. I really don't want to be in their shoes right now.

I know, sportsmanship is important, but sometimes you do what you gotta do.

【红霞译文】

“蒙特利尔冲击队”算不上蒙哥马利联合足球俱乐部秋季娱乐赛中一支强有力的足球队,尤其被我们“费城工会队”扫地出局之后更加如此。

本场比赛在秋风骤雨中进行,瓢泼大雨从天而降,势如震耳欲聋的瀑布,把我们淋成落汤鸡,真可谓天不随意。不过如果你争取主动,无论何时何地,你都会勇往直前,而今天的比赛恰好不是两队间实力的较量。

第一节结束时,工会队以二比一领先。我觉得冲击队尚有一线希望,但很快就像张纸片一样被滔滔洪水冲得无影无踪。我们则像赛前刚刚豪饮过浓郁咖啡情绪兴奋得要命,第二节开场三分钟就踢进了三个球,基本上断送了对方前程。冲击队在第三节赛中扳回一分,但终究挽救不了失败的命运。随后我们越战越猛,接连直入对方大门三球,其中两球因禁区手球而被罚任意球得分,冲击队终以零比二连输两场比赛,而我真不希望看到他们这般惨状。

我知道输不气馁相当重要,有时球场如战场。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 神奇的老中医