設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
Beijing—Last Day in Hometown, China(北京—再會故鄉)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年07月31日13:58:45 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2019-07-27

Beijing0001.JPG

【Aiden in English】

The food is good. That's a simple fact anyone can draw up regarding China. There isn't a bad meal insight. But everyone already knows that.

One would say eight days in a country across the globe is too short. I say it's perfect since I don't even have enough time to adjust jet lag. When I return to the US, it'll feel like the days and nights suddenly aligned. 

China isn't just about food. There's the abundant culture behind the bite. Due to the short amount of time spent in the country, I do feel as though much of the Chinese lifestyle eluded my stay. Not only did my mother and I book exquisite hotels, but the cuisine also reflected only the highest, most luxurious of dishes; thus I missed a large essential chunk of culture. Street food, nightlife, and people, all items that I would like to experience more of (I'm good with nature. It's way too hot in China).

Therefore, I'll be back. Even though the flights are long, days are hot, bugs are mean, and smog is thick, I'll return.

【紅霞譯文】

食物好吃,這是行之萬世而不悖的事實;飯菜可口,這也是放之四海而皆準的真理。

有人說橫穿大半個地球到了一個國家,結果只逗留區區八天時間,於我卻恰到好處,反正我沒閒工夫調整時差,這樣等我回到美國,感覺忽然恢復了日常起居。

中國並非僅有餐飲可談,美食背後更有豐富的文化內涵。由於時間緊,我猶如置身世外,再加上住的是精品酒店,吃的是高檔餐廳,全然不食人間煙火。其實,街頭小吃、夜生活、老百性衣食住行等才是我想體驗的風土人情(我喜歡戶外,倒是中國忒熱了點)。

正因如此,我會回來的。即使飛行長、天氣熱、蚊子凶、煙霧濃,我將重返故地。

Today in History(歷史上的今天):

2015: 76ers Overnight Camp─Don't Give Up(七六人隊籃球寄宿營─永不放棄)

Crosslink(相關博文):

China(出遊中國)

0%(0)
0%(0)
  👍  /無內容 - 小琴爸 07/31/20 (46)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖