設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
日行一善:再撥冗批改名城一段短文(附評語)
送交者: 直言 2013年10月08日12:32:34 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

I have to say something in order to keep so that my Physics PhD degree won't be which is in danger to betaken away by the angry mobsters revolutionary mass(If you are whining, at least, say it right) 

Wilson was awarded the 1982 Nobel Prize in Physics not because of his the advance of renormalization group theory,but its great result applied He won it for its application to phase transitions and critical phenomena. Because of same For that reason,  many physicists believed that the prize also should also be awarded to Mike Fisher who told Wilson how renormalization group theory could be applied to condensed matters physics to begin with, and had done much work himself many illuminating works as well. (What do you mean by "illuminating"? It would confuse the hell out of English-speaking readers if you meant "enlightening".) It was also (logically, you are introducing an entirely different pointYou don't need this "also") the best era of the physics dept of Cornell University.

原文:

I have to say something in order to keep my Physics PhD degree which is in danger to be taken away by revolutionary mass. 

Wilson was awarded the 1982 Nobel Prize in Physics not because of the advance of renormalization group theory, but its great result applied to phase transitions and  critical phenomena.    Because of same reason,  many physicists believed that the prize also should be awarded to Mike Fisher who told Wilson how renormalization group theory could be applied to condensed matters physics and had done many illuminating works as well.  It was also the best era of the physics dept of Cornell University.

http://bbs.creaders.net/life/bbsviewer.php?btrd_id=3083318&btrd_trd_id=899529

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2012: 毫無政治立場地說一句:珍曼招待祖國來