分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
oops, 香港的確有3百四十萬人拿BNO,英國有數據的。
送交者: 衣冠禽獸 2014年09月19日09:40:06 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話
http://www.british-consulate.org/bno-renewal-in-hong-kong.html

BNO Renewal in Hong Kong

Celebration of 40 years in Vietnam

In 2012 the South China Morning Post wrote a good article on BNO renewal and how this affects the more than 3.4 million citizens of Hong Kong. You can renew your BNO status even when your passport has expired however it does come at a price.

They have stated that many BNO holders think that once the passport has expired then they have lost out. Well you have not and you can still renew even the expired passport. The British Consulate in Hong Kong has refused to release figures as to how many BNO renewal applications they have received. The British Consulate in Hong Kong has stated that it makes no difference if your passport expired years ago it can still be renewed.

The spokesman for the consulate has said that most of their calls they receive is to ask if they can still renew their BNO status even when expired. Let me put it this way.

Renew your BNO even if your passport expired years ago!

There now I have repeated it as well. most of the questions I used to get on this website was about BNO and I have always said – ‘BNO: Yours for Life’.’ You cannot logically have an expired citizenship. Its for life! When pushed for a number they gave a ballpark figure – between 70,000 and  200,000 citizens of Hong Hong renewed theirs. That is as big a ballpark as what you can get.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2013: 回紫鳥,關於日本在東北的建設。
2013: 不得不說,得益於日本鬼子和蘇修,