设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
见信暗挑大拇指,川普总统世无双
送交者: 老尚童 2021年01月14日07:54:59 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

1月13日,美国总统川普发表声明,敦促所有美国人在就职典礼前不要参与任何暴力示威、破坏活动或违法行为,以确保和平过渡。川普说:

【鉴于有报导称将有更多的示威活动,我敦促,一定不要有暴力,不要有违法行为,也不要有任何形式的破坏行为。这不是我所支持的,也不是美国所支持的。我呼吁所有美国人帮助缓解紧张局势,冷静下来。谢谢你们。】

川普的声明以白宫新闻办公室的电子邮件形式发出。一名白宫顾问表示,总统希望大科技公司协助传播他发布的敦促非暴力的信息。

脸书、Instagram、推特、YouTube和其它科技平台已经封锁或取消了川普的账号。

在上周三的国会大厦暴力事件发生后,其他共和党人也呼吁,不要使用暴力。

共和党全国委员会主席罗娜·麦克丹尼尔周三表示,

暴力在我们的政治中没有容纳之地。就这样。

“我完全谴责上周毫无意义的暴力行为,我强烈重申在未来几周内要保持和平。那些参与袭击我国国会大厦的人以及那些继续威胁使用暴力的人应该被找出,被追究责任,并依法受到最大程度的起诉。”

“让我明确一点:华盛顿特区或其它任何州府都不欢迎任何有恶意的人。权力的和平交接是我们国家的建国原则之一,是我们国家前进的必要条件。”

麦克丹尼尔表示,“现在是作为一个国家团结起来,为了和平追求我们共同的民主目标而团结起来的时候了。”

川普律师珍娜·埃利斯表示,在支持选举诚信、宪法和言论自由的同时也谴责暴力,这是可能的,也是正确的。“我们是一个法治国家。”

埃利斯的话是回应一些左派人士和媒体试图制造一种说法,认为川普团队支持寻求选举诚信就是支持“暴力”和对宪法的“蔑视”。

204F2869-7ABF-4FBE-9CD8-B2B1F3CFFF69.png

52844114-67EA-4104-9AFA-EBE32B08C59F.png

E536ED2E-F5E7-405B-AC9A-22B5BDE6BCF8.png

4E47E389-CA67-4475-994E-51D7D0A93394.png

【Text of a Letter to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President of the Senate NATIONAL SECURITY & DEFENSE】

Issued on: January 13, 2021

SHARE:ALL NEWS

Dear Madam Speaker: (Dear Mr. President:)

Pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code, I hereby report that I have issued an Executive Order taking further steps to deal with the threat posed by the People’s Republic of China’s (PRC) increasing exploitation of United States capital to resource and to enable the development and modernization of its military, intelligence, and other security apparatuses which continue to allow the PRC to directly threaten the United States homeland and United States forces overseas, including by developing and deploying weapons of mass destruction, advanced conventional weapons, and malicious cyber-enabled actions against the United States and its people.

Through the national strategy of Military-Civil Fusion, the PRC increases the size of the country’s military-industrial complex by compelling civilian Chinese companies to support its military and intelligence activities.  Those companies, though remaining ostensibly private and civilian, directly support the PRC’s military, intelligence, and security apparatuses and aid in their development and modernization.  At the same time, they raise capital by selling securities to United States investors that trade on public exchanges both here and abroad, lobbying United States index providers and funds to include these securities in market offerings, and engaging in other acts to ensure access to United States capital.  In that way, the PRC exploits United States investors to finance the development and modernization of its military.

To deal with that threat, I signed Executive Order 13959 on November 12, 2020.  Executive Order 13959 prohibits certain purchases involving publicly traded securities, or any securities that are derivative of, or are designed to provide investment exposure to such securities, of any Communist Chinese military company.  Those companies are ones the Department of Defense has listed, or will list, pursuant to section 1237 of Public Law 105-261, as amended, or are identified as Communist Chinese military companies or their subsidiaries by the Secretary of the Treasury using similar criteria.

Today, I signed an Executive Order amending Executive Order 13959.  The amendments prohibit certain sales as well as purchases of publicly traded securities, or any securities that are derivative of, or are designed to provide investment exposure to such securities, of any Communist Chinese military company.  They also prohibit possession of such securities by United States persons 1 year after a company is determined to be a Communist Chinese military company.  And, finally, they allow the Secretary of Defense publicly to list whether a company is a Communist Chinese military company using the criteria in section 1237(b)(4)(B) of Public Law 105-261, as amended by section 1233 of Public Law 106-398 and section 1222 of Public Law 108‑375, regardless of whether the Secretary must report that determination under section 1237(b)(2).

I am enclosing a copy of the Executive Order I have issued.

Sincerely,

DONALD J. TRUMP

被盗窃选举激怒的美国民众】

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖