設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:納川
萬維讀者網 > 天下論壇 > 帖子
周星馳 in three languages 
送交者: 江靈颺 2021年04月16日20:00:13 於 [天下論壇] 發送悄悄話

By making himself the butt of a joke, Chau Sing-chi kicks axx, big time. He steals more than a laugh from you and me when he gets away with yet another legendary Mo Lei Tau, roughly translated as nonsense. Nonsense, though, makes sense at a time when absurdity has become the new normal. No, you don’t have to transform into a Kafkaesque insect to know what absurdity is. You just need to know, through Chau, that you are not alone living with absurdity. Chau channel you as much as you channel Chau. Of course, Chau is the one laughing all the way to the bank while collecting everyone’s thumbs-up.  No good comedian works for food only.

Absurdity sells. This should be no laughing matter, but it is.

In his 2006 movie Man of the Year, the late Robin Williams wondered aloud why an 80-year-old lady with a walker had to be treated like a potential terrorist on her way to an airplane. Then came his punchline, which I paraphrase here: If a little old lady who could barely walk turned out to be a terrorist, then the United States had already lost to terrorism, period. In response to his skit, one might say, “Jeez! We give them power in Washington, and all we get is Williams’ punchline. No wonder democracy has been a laughingstock since Athens.” Well, I respectfully disagree. Just try to make a Williamsque joke openly on the other side of a small pond known as the Pacific Ocean. Let’s see if you can come back to this side in one piece, assuming that you do come back. Democracy, flawed as it is, still means something.

I have just used the above American example as a setup to explain why Chau Sing-chi is or was so wildly popular in Hong Kong and beyond. That doesn’t mean that Chau is political agenda-driven. He is 100% audience-driven, and his audience likes how he jokes about absurdity. Speaking Cantonese the way Hong Kong natives do, I have no difficulty in peeling Chau’s comic onions, the best of which can make me cry until I laugh. 

摘星爺 “戲語” (粵普對照)

無厘頭 (冇奶油)

呢句嘢嘅出處其實係「冇理由」,諧音搞笑成咗冇奶油,又諧音搞成咗一句粗口:無厘頭X。呢個X係某性別人類嘅特徵。所以唔出得街㗎。

這本來是句香港市井髒話。基本意思是“沒理由”,後來諧音又諧音成為無厘頭。在香港打工的時候,曾經有一位來自上海的貴族士女向我抱怨某人太過無厘頭。我出於人性本有良知,就半明示半暗示太太小姐尤其是女孩子萬萬不可口出無厘頭,否則給人家吃了豆腐也懵然不知。伊人果然冰雪聰明,只是臉上泛紅了好一陣子。

鵪鶉咁嘅樣 

就係話個樣同埋個表情純到死,好容易俾人呃咗都唔知。又有所謂「剝殼鵪鶉」,即係話嗰啲剛到青春發動期嘅少女。

弄古典詩詞的,大概都知道“鷓鴣天”這個詞牌。鷓鴣善歌,其聲仿若天音。不過,港式粵語則對鷓鴣(即鵪鶉) 頗為奚落,喻作無知之人。所以港人稱受欺受騙作“俾人㩒鷓鴣”。鵪鶉、鷓鴣、羊牯,都是受害者。

陀地

嗱,要拆解呢件嘢都幾複雜㗎,因為係江湖術語嚟架。總之,就係指嗰啲「地方勢力」喇,佢哋撻枺捵約簜S乜乜字頭,咁你知我講邊種人啦,冇乜必要就唔好惹佢哋喇。講番轉頭,依家好多本土人士都話自己係陀地,只係想表示係正宗港人啫,唔係話「行老黑」。

動物本性,據地自保防外,無可厚非。現在不是常說“本土主義”麼?在香港,陀地有兩種,一種是盤據某區某街甚至某類夜店的黑社會幫派,據說子夜十二時過後就由他們“喳fit”,即“話事”也即是獨擁話語權及行動權,信不信由你。第二種則與三教九流無關,只是以土生土長自豪自傲的群眾。我有幸, 說地道港式粵語,沒有“鬼佬”口音,所以不時被誤作陀地。是其是,非其非,有機會即加以澄清“原產地”。我總覺得被稱作陀地很不受用。Thanks, but no thanks.

所在時區,晚了。將來有機會再續。謝謝各位!

—— Lingyang Jiang 

周星馳與吳孟達視頻接鏈:

https://youtu.be/GROcPTHNQ8Q

https://youtu.be/k12NUZy5z5I

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制