分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
清除大鳄喜讯传,老川御旨扫狼烟
送交者: 木秀于林 2021年09月17日12:11:49 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

02FE1953-9115-4259-A689-5D30EA60058C.jpeg

1 down, 9 to go!

9/16

今天,俄亥俄州第16选区的犀牛共和党议员Anthony Gonzalez宣布不再参加2022年的中期选举!

6E9ECFAD-5A72-4BD2-9B95-C57B9A87A949.png

这是美国人觉醒后的强大影响力所致。我们要让这张照片里面的所有RINO都全部选下去。各位自己认清自己州的RINO,哪怕发一个推,告诉周围的人他们是谁,不要在2022年的中期选举投他们的票!

Q告诉我们,2020+的选举会有选举诚信!准备好2022年的中期选举,帮助MAGA议员夺回参众两院!

FDDBE034-D0FD-4E88-8C40-6E2A3560AD90.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RINO Congressman Anthony Gonzalez, who has poorly represented his district in the Great State of Ohio, has decided to quit after enduring a tremendous loss of popularity, of which he had little, since his ill-informed and otherwise very stupid impeachment vote against the sitting President of the United States, me. This is no loss for Ohio or our Country and, most importantly, we have a great candidate who was substantially leading Gonzalez in the polls, Max Miller, who I have given my Complete and Total Endorsement. Max is a tremendous person who will represent Ohio well. Good riddance to Anthony, he can now get himself a job at ratings-dead CNN or MSDNC!

Endorsement of Matt DePerno

Super Lawyer Matthew DePerno is running for Attorney General in the Great State of Michigan. He has defended the Constitution for 20 years, and has been on the front lines pursuing fair and accurate elections, as he relentlessly fights to reveal the truth about the Nov. 3rd Presidential Election Scam.

Dana Nessel, the Radical Left, and the RINOs are targeting Matt because he gets results and has exposed so much Voter Fraud in Antrim County, and many more places, in the 2020 Election. He will never give up, and that’s why they absolutely cannot stand him! 

Matt will properly enforce the laws for everyone—unlike what the out-of-control Radical Left Prosecutors are doing now. He will always defend our under siege Second Amendment, loves our Military and our Vets, and will restore Law and Order in the face of rampant and record-setting crime in Michigan. Matt DePerno has my Complete and Total Endorsement. He will never let you down!

Our hearts and minds are with the people being persecuted so unfairly relating to the January 6th protest concerning the Rigged Presidential Election. In addition to everything else, it has proven conclusively that we are a two-tiered system of justice. In the end, however, JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL!

Congratulations to General Don Bolduc on his incredible presentation regarding Mark Milley, the Taliban and China’s all-time favorite General!

Watch the interview here.

Interesting that everyone is quitting at Homeland Security. They know what a mess our Border is, and they will never be able to fix it. All they had to do is “go to the beach” and leave it alone—it was so good—the best in history!

Milley never told me about calls being made to China. From what I understand, he didn’t tell too many other people either. He put our Country in a very dangerous position but President Xi knows better, and would’ve called me. The way Milley and the Biden Administration handled the Afghanistan withdrawal, perhaps the most embarrassing moment in our Country’s history, would not exactly instill fear in China. Milley is a complete nutjob! The only reason Biden will not fire or court-martial Milley is because he doesn’t want him spilling the dirty secrets on Biden’s deadly disaster in Afghanistan.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2020: 坐着家里向共产党要饭的五毛,嘲笑跪在
2020: 独裁政权为什么吸引人?