设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
窃选政府叛国将军必将受到惩处
送交者: 老尚童 2021年09月24日04:20:46 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

川普马克-米利严重伤害了我们的国家,他应该付出巨大的代价,就像希拉里-克林顿竞选团队中那些歪门邪道的政客和律师一样,多年来的假俄罗斯、俄罗斯、俄罗斯的故事,现在随着昨天民主党律师事务所Perkins Coie的迈克尔-萨斯曼律师的被捕而被揭露,他是这次行动的负责人之一。

074B27AC-C398-48F6-8802-1909D6F3C99C.jpeg

【20210924日讯】

7C781D41-1AB9-462E-B0AE-C2478B927FFB.png

•由于我们无能的将军们,这么多人被杀,这是多么不光彩的事情。拜登政府在向塔利班投降后想显示他们是硬汉,这使许多士兵受伤或死亡,并把美国人和世界上最好的军事装备留在后面。我们的国家从来没有如此尴尬和羞辱过。

•在多年来允许中国在贸易和其他许多方面宰割美国的情况下,我对中国非常强硬,是迄今为止美国历史上任何一位总统中最强硬的。在我执政期间,中国向我们支付了数千亿美元,终于再次尊重美国。在我之前,他们从未给我们 "10美分"。对于轻量级将军马克-米利打电话给中国人,让我与他们的谈判 "降温",这些谈判对美国的大规模利益产生了重大的积极影响,这是令人愤慨的。我们不打算采取任何军事行动--甚至从来没有想过,但我们在所有其他方面都在大力打击他们。当其他所有总统都向中国屈服时,中国却有史以来第一次向我和美国屈服。"大笨象 "米利在我的贸易谈判中插入了自己,如果他做了报道中所说的事情,他将对这些谈判产生深刻的负面影响。米利是一个没有常识或谈判能力的白痴,这就是为什么他把850亿美元的世界上最好的军事装备毫无理由地留在了塔利班的手中。这也是为什么13名年轻的战士今晚没有和他们的家人在一起。

•马克-米利严重伤害了我们的国家,他应该付出巨大的代价,就像希拉里-克林顿竞选团队中那些歪门邪道的政客和律师一样,

多年来的假俄罗斯、俄罗斯、俄罗斯的故事,现在随着昨天民主党律师事务所Perkins Coie的迈克尔-萨斯曼律师的被捕而被揭露,他是这次行动的负责人之一。

多年来,纽约地区检察官塞勒斯-万斯和总检察长莱蒂西亚-詹姆斯对我进行了同样的假 "扯淡",他们的负责人是永不背叛者马克-波梅兰茨,他现在令人震惊地在检察官办公室工作,但却是希拉里-克林顿和DNC的民主党永不背叛者律师事务所Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison的合伙人

这是史无前例的他们已经检查了超过300万页的文件(创纪录的钓鱼式调查!),从来没有川普的律师和律师事务所被检察官和总检察长用来"抓川普",在他们的起诉不当行为的巫术狩猎中,反川普的政治运动被他们恶毒地发动,以获得选举--他们什么都没有!。谋杀和各种形式的犯罪在纽约 "突破天际",他们的重点是 "川普",尽管其他许多政治调查都没有结果。

他们正在花费数千万美元与一支庞大的川普仇恨者的军队。这种情况已经持续了多年,我们国家的人民不会再忍受这种情况了!

•令人难以置信的是,我们的国民警卫队正站在空荡荡的国会大厦,而不是在我们的南部边境,那里进入我们国家的非法移民数量达到了前所未有的水平!。

Donald J. Trump

How disgraceful that so many people have been killed because of our incompetent Generals. The Biden Administration wanted to show that they were tough guys after they surrendered to the Taliban, which left many soldiers injured or dead, and left Americans and the best Military equipment in the World behind. Our Country has never been so embarrassed or humiliated.

Donald J. Trump

After many years of allowing China to rip off the United States on trade and so much else, I was very tough on China, by far the toughest of any U.S. President in history. During my administration, China paid us hundreds of billions of dollars and finally respected the U.S. again. Before me, they never gave us “ten cents.” For Lightweight General Mark Milley to have called the Chinese to “bring down the temperature” of my negotiations with them, negotiations that were having a major positive impact on large-scale benefits to the United States, is outrageous. We were not going to make any Military moves—never even thought of it, but we were hitting them so hard in all other ways. While every other President caved to China, China was caving to me and the U.S. for the first time ever. “Dumbo” Milley inserted himself right in the middle of my trade negotiation, and if he did what is reported, he would have had a profound negative effect on those negotiations. Milley is an idiot with no common sense or ability to negotiate—that’s why he left $85 Billion of the World’s best Military equipment in the hands of the Taliban for no reason whatsoever. That’s also why 13 young Warriors are not with their families tonight.

Mark Milley hurt our Country very badly, and he should pay a big price, just like the crooked politicians and lawyers on the Hillary Clinton campaign for the years of Fake Russia, Russia, Russia stories that are now being revealed with the arrest yesterday of Attorney Michael Sussmann of the Democrat’s Law Firm Perkins Coie, who was one of the heads of the operation. I have had the same fake “bullshit” going on for years with the Witch Hunt by New York District Attorney Cyrus Vance and Attorney General Letitia James, headed by Never Trumper Mark Pomerantz, who now shockingly works for the DA’s office, but is a partner of the Hillary Clinton and DNC’s Democrat Party Never Trumper Law Firm Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison. This is unprecedented! Over three million pages of documents have been examined by them (a record fishing expedition!), Never Trumper lawyers and law firms are used by the DA and AG to “Get Trump,” in their prosecutorial misconduct Witch Hunt, anti-Trump political campaigns are viciously waged by them to get elected—and they have NOTHING! Murder and all forms of crime are “through the roof” in New York, and their focus is on “Trump,” despite numerous other political investigations that went nowhere. They are spending tens of millions of dollars with a vast army of Trump Haters. This has been going on for years and the people of our Country are not going to take it anymore!

Donald J. Trump

It is incredible that our National Guard is standing at the empty Capitol, not at our Southern Border, where the number of illegals coming into our Country is at a level that has never been seen before!

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2020: 9.13林彪坠机后,满朝文武谁的反应最
2020: 中秋快乐!月圆人长久!