分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
Affidavit(s) for Mar-a-Lago Raid in the Cooking
送交者: 王利民 2022年08月16日06:38:56 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

The Affidavit(s) for the Mar-a-Lago Raid by FBI Must Be Still in the Cooking 

August 16, 2022

by Limin Wang 

The Mar-a-Lago Raid by FBI happened on August 08, 2022, while President Trump was away from his private residence. Trump cried that his three passports were taken too, so if he needs to go to Mexico to seek asylum from a leftist government, he needs to punch a hole in the border wall. Think about that, Trump's passports must have been considered as TOP SECRETS too by DOJ and FBI and beyond, so foreigners and citizens should NOT know what's on Trump's passports. According to my real experiences with the Liberty Statue governments and agencies and agents about my real matters and my family's real matters, the so-called affidavit(s) for the FBI raid of Mar-a-Lago must still be in the cooking! DOJ should have told "We the people" that the affidavit(s) has/have been CLASSIFIED as TOP SECRET for the NATIONAL SECURITY BEHIND CLOSED DOOR AFTER DOOR. The "democratic" system runs in the darkness. So-called "national security" is actually only dirt or crime stuff to the supposedly publicized "laws", while many SHAMEFUL "laws" are NOT even accessible to "We the people". "We the people" are only selected as views and audience for some "shows", while the CREATION of "shows" is not part of the business of "We the people".

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2021: 全面解读众议院共和党新冠起源调查报告
2021: 阿富汗人民选择塔利班,如同中国人民选