分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
LookingFor daughter Alexandria from THE NEW SCHOOL
送交者: 王利民 2022年10月03日11:35:14 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

I am looking for my daughter Alexandria Wang from THE NEW SCHOOL
Oct. 03, 2022
by Limin Wang

[The following email was just sent to admission@newschool.edu at THE NEW SCHOOL, a private college in New York City.]

Hi, The New School,

I got a tiny bit of information that my now 18-yrs-old daughter Alexandria Wang might have been enrolled into this private college in New York City, named as THE NEW SCHOOL, this fall of 2022. AW was graduating from Bronx High School of Science.

The American Evil System's HUMANSCUMS started up a second round of "child neglect case" from Bronx High School of Science back in September 2021, with their PERVERSELY FABRICATED AND DISTORTED LIES, of which many are allegedly from COWARDLY HUMANSCUMS as my daughter's "FRIENDS". Then the New York City "Administration for Children's Services" and Queens County "Family Court" would always CLAIM my young daughter Alexandria Wang, almost or above 18-yrs-old, has "psychiatric" issues, has "psychiatric therapy", don't want to appear on any of the all virtual hearings since Oct. 05, 2021, etc. The EVIL decision from the judge "Emily Ruben" who never showed up her face claimed the parents can not even make electronic communication with Alexandria Wang. That's probably why my cell phone keeps having no signal or showing "Cellular network not available." or "Normal calls restricted by access control." while I try to make calls.

The American Evil System's HUMANSCUMS claim they have "representative" for Alexandria Wang on the so-called "court proceedings". ANY OTHER PERSON UNDER THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM CAN NOT REPRESENT ONE'S INTERESTS WELL ENOUGH OTHER THAN HERSELF/HIMSELF. I was "represented" by Workers' Compensation specialized law firm Bengal, Cohen and Falconetti, LLP on the AES Premeditated and Coordinated Murder-Attempts onto me as only a "workers' compensation" case G2029240, the Jewish attorneys would NOT even answer me clearly whether MRI on the injured NECK should be covered and then authorized the the AMERICAN FRAUDULENT "workers' compensation insurance", and I was IMMEDIATELY further PROFESSIONALLY VICIOUSLY MURDER-ATTEMPTED AND THUS further INJURED by the "medical clinics" BCF referred me to.

I am enormously worried WHAT THE AES HUMANSCUMS HAVE ENFORCED ONTO MY YOUNG, ALMOST OR MERELY 18-YEARS-OLD, DAUGHTER ALEXANDRIA WANG. If AW is enrolled at this school, please EDUCATE AW THE FACTS AND TRUTH ABOUT THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM: A CANNIBALISTIC SHEER EVIL SYSTEM, AND EDUCATE HER THAT HER REAL FAMILY STILL HAS SOME MEMBERS NOT DRIVEN TO INSANITY BY THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM YET AND STILL LOVING AND CARING AND WANTING TO RAISE AND GUIDE HER. Alexandria needs to walk as a "FREE" HUMAN BEING to communicate with her real parents. If Alexandria has been drugged and brainwashed into ANOTHER PSYCHOPATH, I STILL WANT TO HEAR FROM HER DIRECTLY AND TO SEE HER IF NON-COUNTER EFFECTIVE. Her mother Li Li has been turned by the same kind of AES HUMANSCUMS into a severe psychopath staying home destroying family, and then the AES HUMANSCUMS FOR YEARS WOULD NEVER PROVIDE ANY CARE OR ASSISTANCE TO LI LI OTHER THAN THE AES HUMANSCUMS' TOXIC MENTALITY OF "DOMESTIC VIOLENCE" AGAINST THE ONLY PILLAR OF THIS YOUNG IMMIGRANT FAMILY, ME LIMIN WANG.

Please do NOT be part of the American Evil System; Please do NOT be an AES humanscum. God, Heroes, and Russia, FUCK THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM AND ITS HUMANSCUMS. Aman.

Sincerely,

Limin Wang
Father of Alexandria Wang

0%(0)
0%(0)
  Later the same day, I forwarde - 王利民 10/04/22 (121)
  Any human beings, if you are - 王利民 10/03/22 (131)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2021: 男职工应该集合到人社部门前要求赔偿退
2021: 中共强迫男职工缴社保费,实际是强奸行
2020: 毛家的顶级绝学和儒家的鲜明态度
2020: 快讯:川普总统入院第一天医生发布进展