設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
思考:罪人有沒有自由意志?
送交者: repentant 2018年02月26日17:50:40 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話

這要看你怎麼定義自由意志了。

1.第一意義:人認為的“無拘無束”的意志,那麼人人(包括罪人)都有自由意志,或簡稱為意志。問題是世間哪有完全無拘無束的?拋卻要受客觀法則的限制不說,人自己就受“人自己本身”和“人與人之間”的限制和約束。人自己本身的限制,例如罪性私慾等等,因為TO ERR/SIN IS HUMAN. 即便沒有信心的人不順服神,也可以順服空中掌權者的首領。

以弗所書 - 第 2 章 第 2 節
那時你們在其中行事為人隨從今世的風俗,順服空中掌權者的首領,就是現今在悖逆之子心中運行的邪靈。

可見,即便沒有對神的信心,依然可以有順服的意志和行為。

2.第二意義:在真理里的自由的意志,那麼只有信主以後。從這點上說,罪人沒有自由意志,只有罪性的意志。這裡的自由意志依然順服在神的主權意志下。

聖經沒有“自由意志”這個詞,但卻有意志(WILL)或意念(thoughts)這個詞。

出埃及 18:
15摩西對岳父說,這是因百姓到我這裡來求問神。Moses answered him, "Because the people come to me to seek God's will.

以賽亞書55

8耶和華說,我的意念,非同你們的意念,我的道路,非同你們的道路。"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD.

9天怎樣高過地,照樣我的道路,高過你們的道路,我的意念,高過你們的意念。 
"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

God'will

Joshua 9:20 This is what we will do to them: We will let them live, so that God’s wrath will not fall on us for breaking the oath we swore to them.”

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed.

Romans 12:2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Romans 15:32 so that I may come to you with joy, by God’s will, and in your company be refreshed.

Ephesians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To God’s holy people in Ephesus, the faithful in Christ Jesus:

1 Thessalonians 4:3 It is God’s will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality;

1 Thessalonians 5:18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

1 Peter 2:15 For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish people.

1 Peter 3:17 For it is better, if it is God’s will, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.

1 Peter 4:19 So then, those who suffer according to God’s will should commit themselves to their faithful Creator and continue to do good.

3.聖約神學

聖經神學有三個約:行為的約,救贖的約和恩典的約。行為的約是神與有自由意志的亞當立的約,條件是順服。而恩典的約是神與失去自由意志的人類的約,是通過人的信心--神賜的禮物。在亞當之後和耶穌之前,人們靠什麼稱義?保羅說依然是靠對神的信心,對未來的彌賽亞耶穌的信心, 而不是行為。

image.png

4.神的預知(全知)與預定

神的預知或全知,基本是屬於容許性旨意,即放任自由不見限制的旨意。神只需在外部觀察人類的行為,如罪性。這個給予人第一意義上的自由意志,也有信徒第二意義上的自由意志,不過信徒的自由意志應該完全在神良善的意志之下,儘管實際上不完全如此。

而預定作為主使性旨意,是命令,是壓力、約束或限制,例如尤其是由非信徒向信徒轉換的過程中:預定信。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2017: 凡事,包括求中大獎,都可以祈求地