簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
保羅論兩種意志
送交者: repentant 2018年03月03日18:44:00 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話

羅馬書7

12這樣看來,律法是聖潔的,誡命也是聖潔,公義,良善的。 
So then, the law is holy, and the commandment is holy, righteous and good.

13既然如此,那良善的是叫我死嗎?斷乎不是。叫我死的乃是罪。但罪借着那良善的叫我死,就顯出真是罪。叫罪因着誡命更顯出是惡極了。 
Did that which is good, then, become death to me? By no means! But in order that sin might be recognized as sin, it produced death in me through what was good, so that through the commandment sin might become utterly sinful.

14我們原曉得律法是屬乎靈的,但我是屬乎肉體的,是已經賣給罪了。 
We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin.

15因為我所作的,我自己不明白。我所願意的,我並不作。我所恨惡的,我倒去作。 
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.

16若我所作的,是我所不願意的,我就應承律法是善的。 
And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good.

17既是這樣,就不是我作的,乃是住在我裡頭的罪作的。 
As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me.

18我也知道,在我裡頭,就是我肉體之中,沒有良善。因為立志為善由得我,只是行出來由不得我。 
I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.

19故此,我所願意的善,我反不作。我所不願意的惡,我倒去作。 
For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing.

20若我去作所不願意作的,就不是我作的,乃是住在我裡頭的罪作的。 
Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

21我覺得有個律,就是我願意為善的時候,便有惡與我同在。 
So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me.

22因為按着我裡面的意思。(原文作人)我是喜歡神的律。 
For in my inner being I delight in God's law;

23但我覺得肢體中另有個律,和我心中的律交戰,把我擄去叫我附從那肢體中犯罪的律。
but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members.

24我真是苦阿,誰能救我脫離這取死的身體呢? 
What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?

25感謝神,靠着我們的主耶穌基督就能脫離了這樣看來,我以內心順服神的律。我肉體卻順服罪的律了。 
Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in the sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

CONTINUED--

羅馬書8

1如今那些在基督耶穌里的,就不定罪了。 
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,

2因為賜生命聖靈的律,在基督耶穌里釋放了我,使我脫離罪和死的律了。 
because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.

3律法既因肉體軟弱,有所不能行的,神就差遣自己的兒子,成為罪身的形狀,作了贖罪祭,在肉體中定了罪案, 
For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the sinful nature, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful man to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in sinful man,

4使律法的義成就在我們這不隨從肉體,只隨從聖靈的人身上。 
in order that the righteous requirements of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the sinful nature but according to the Spirit.

5因為隨從肉體的人體貼肉體的事,隨從聖靈的人體貼聖靈的事。 
Those who live according to the sinful nature have their minds set on what that nature desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.

6體貼肉體的,就是死,體貼聖靈的,乃是生命,平安。 
The mind of sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace;

7原來體貼肉體的,就是與神為仇。因為不服神的律法,也是不能服。 
the sinful mind is hostile to God. It does not submit to God's law, nor can it do so.

8而且屬肉體的人,不能得神的喜歡。 
Those controlled by the sinful nature cannot please God.

9如果神的靈住在你們心裡,你們就不屬肉體,乃屬聖靈了。人若沒有基督的靈,就不是屬基督的。 
You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.

10基督若在你們心裡,身體就因罪而死,心靈卻因義而活。 
But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2017: 福音系列:傳悔改赦罪的道
2017: 為什麼這麼做?