設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
“我與父原為一”(約10:30)
送交者: 謹守 2020年10月15日11:01:15 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話

10:30 “I and the Father are one” (ἐγὼ καὶ ὁ πατὴρ ἕν ἐσμεν). Jesus concludes his response to the Jews with a rich theological statement of what in the immediate context refers to the ontological (存在論的,本體論的,實體論的)and functional unity between the Father and the Son. What the Gospel declared in the opening verse regarding their ontological relationship—“the Word was God” (1:1)—is here stated similarly as a determinative reality of that relationship.

Jesus has given the Jews a syllogistic (演繹性的)response to their challenge: (a) I have the authority to protect the sheep; (b) the authority I have has been given to me by my Father(清楚地表明了兩個位格); therefore, (c) the Father and I are doing the same work(清楚地表明了兩個位格). Jesus has already declared himself to be coworking with God (5:17) be coworking with God(清楚地表明了兩個位格), which the Jews interpreted rightly as a claim that he was “making himself equal with God” (5:18) (清楚地表明了兩個位格). This time, however, the integrated nature of their cooperation is being stressed. The work of the Father and Son are so intertwined that it can only be one work. In the same way, the identity of the Father and Son are so intertwined that they must be described as one God, without denying their distinction as persons. In this way, the first verbal exchange comes to an end with one of the most elevated and divine statements in all of Scripture being used as a rebuke of the disbelief of the Jewish authorities.[1]

當用到unity(合一性)這個字時,就意味着有兩個位格,就不能用子“就是”父這種荒謬絕倫的表述

[1] Klink, E. W., III. (2016). John. (C. E. Arnold, Ed.) (p. 479). Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan.

0%(0)
0%(0)
    你真的讀懂了約1:1?????  /無內容 - 謹守 10/15/20 (310)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 看保羅自己對弗1:4的解釋,徹底打碎異
2019: 當你說聖靈是我們得救的憑據時,聖靈就
2018: 聖經: 人作神的工
2018: 版主,讓GDP123這種流氓留在本壇,是對