设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
“我与父原为一”(约10:30)
送交者: 谨守 2020年10月15日11:01:15 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话

10:30 “I and the Father are one” (ἐγὼ καὶ ὁ πατὴρ ἕν ἐσμεν). Jesus concludes his response to the Jews with a rich theological statement of what in the immediate context refers to the ontological (存在论的,本体论的,实体论的)and functional unity between the Father and the Son. What the Gospel declared in the opening verse regarding their ontological relationship—“the Word was God” (1:1)—is here stated similarly as a determinative reality of that relationship.

Jesus has given the Jews a syllogistic (演绎性的)response to their challenge: (a) I have the authority to protect the sheep; (b) the authority I have has been given to me by my Father(清楚地表明了两个位格); therefore, (c) the Father and I are doing the same work(清楚地表明了两个位格). Jesus has already declared himself to be coworking with God (5:17) be coworking with God(清楚地表明了两个位格), which the Jews interpreted rightly as a claim that he was “making himself equal with God” (5:18) (清楚地表明了两个位格). This time, however, the integrated nature of their cooperation is being stressed. The work of the Father and Son are so intertwined that it can only be one work. In the same way, the identity of the Father and Son are so intertwined that they must be described as one God, without denying their distinction as persons. In this way, the first verbal exchange comes to an end with one of the most elevated and divine statements in all of Scripture being used as a rebuke of the disbelief of the Jewish authorities.[1]

当用到unity(合一性)这个字时,就意味着有两个位格,就不能用子“就是”父这种荒谬绝伦的表述

[1] Klink, E. W., III. (2016). John. (C. E. Arnold, Ed.) (p. 479). Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan.

0%(0)
0%(0)
    你真的读懂了约1:1?????  /无内容 - 谨守 10/15/20 (310)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 看保罗自己对弗1:4的解释,彻底打碎异
2019: 当你说圣灵是我们得救的凭据时,圣灵就
2018: 圣经: 人作神的工
2018: 版主,让GDP123这种流氓留在本坛,是对