送交者: 生命季刊 2022年08月06日02:26:51 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话

his hands help.jpg

我的一生在上帝手中

—一名高中生的受洗见证

文 | 邱以琳
《生命与信仰》第42期

音频为Lily Sun 姊妹朗读:

音频:我的一生在上帝手中

我很高兴能在这个特殊的日子里受洗。今天,我想表明我作为一个基督徒的信仰。我相信圣父、圣子和圣灵三位一体的真神。我相信上帝创造了一切。我相信上帝是至高无上的,祂统治着世界,每天都在我们的生活中工作。我相信人是按照神的形象造的,但却因悖逆神而堕入罪中,世人都犯了罪,世上充满邪恶,就如罗马书3:10-11所说,“没有义人,连一个也没有。没有明白的,没有寻求神的。”我相信耶稣基督,祂是上帝的独生子,是完全的神和完全的人。祂来到世上拯救像我这样的罪人,祂活出了圣洁完美的生命,在十字架上替罪人受死,成了神的挽回祭,使我能够得称为义。以赛亚书53:5说,“哪知祂为我们的过犯受害,为我们的罪孽压伤。因祂受的刑罚我们得平安,因祂受的鞭伤我们得医治。” 而且,基督不仅为我的罪死在十字架上,祂还在第三天从死里复活!祂是上帝的儿子,以大能战胜了死亡,成为全地的主。因着我愿意认罪悔改、归信耶稣,我得以被称为义,被神收纳,被圣灵充满,与神和好。

现在请允许我见证神是如何在我生命中工作的。我在一个基督徒家庭中长大,从小就认识神。当我还是个小女孩的时候,我全心全意地信靠神,我曾经与神有过如此亲密和甜蜜的关系。但是随着时间的推移,当我试图控制和管理自己的生活时,我离祂越来越远。我的自我中心引我走上了一条黑暗的道路。每天想的都是“我要”!我想要好成绩,想要得到同龄人的认可。我想让人们爱我,满足我的需求。我想要永远不会离开我的朋友。但是,无论我的朋友们如何努力让我振作起来,我总是觉得自己还不够好。无论我收到多少爱,我的心仍然得不到满足......每当友谊出了问题,每当我没有达到我的标准,我总是陷入羞耻、伤害和恐惧的风暴中。在我最孤独、最绝望的时候,我没有其他人可以求助,只有上帝。我没有其他人可以哭泣,只有上帝。当我最终向祂呼求时,祂奇迹般地改变了我的想法和我的心。祂把敬虔的人放在我身边,引导我更亲近祂。祂打开我的心,让我更多地阅读圣经,因此我得到勇气、爱和信心,能够坚持面对每一天。我曾经总是抱怨,为什么神没有回应我的祷告,让我变得更聪明或更强大;为什么祂允许我的生活中出现这么多困难,而其他人的生活却如此轻松和快乐。但是通过所有的困难和挣扎,神与我同在。我需要的是耐心和信心。我意识到,事实上每个人都在面对各种挑战,如果没有上帝,我们将永远迷失。只有在耶稣基督里,我终于找到了一位深爱我的朋友,祂选择为我死在十字架上。我找到了一位辅导者,祂不仅完全理解我正在经历的事情,而且还不断地在我的生命中工作,使我能够荣耀祂。祂在保护我,引导我,训练我,使我能够变得更像基督。

最重要的是,祂承诺祂永远不会离开我或抛弃我。”耶和华是我的牧者,我必不至缺乏”。(诗篇23:1)这是我父母在我小时候把我献给上帝时送给我的经文。今天,我可以自豪地宣称它对我是真实的。我知道,每当我向上帝祈祷时,我可以把我心中的一切告诉祂,并相信祂将带领我度过那些艰难的时刻。尽管生活充满挑战,每天仍然是一场战斗,但我不再感到孤独。今天我将接受洗礼,我要向世界宣告我是神的孩子。罗马书8:15说:“你们所受的不是奴仆的心,仍旧害怕;所受的乃是儿子的心,因此我们呼叫:阿爸!父!”我非常感恩祂拣选了我,让我成为属神的人。我知道我的未来掌握在我天上的阿爸父手中,祂的爱永不止息。

最后,今天也是我爸爸的生日! 我想告诉爸爸:请不要不断地为我担心,因为我的一生在上帝手中!我知道你的生日对你来说并不总是快乐的事情,因为那也是你父亲去世的日子。但从今天起,我希望我的洗礼能让喜乐和希望代替那些悲伤的回忆,让复活和永生代替死亡。

Joy全家.jpg

邱以琳受洗后与父母亲合影

Screenshot 2022-08-05 194537.jpg

以琳受洗前在教会作见证

I Will Be OK Because God’s Got Me

By Evangeline Chiu

Audio by Evangeline Chiu:

I Will Be OK Because God's Got Me

Happy Easter everyone! My name is Evangeline Chiu and I’m so excited to be baptized on this special day. Today, I want to profess my faith as a Christian. I believe in the trinity, that God is 3 in one, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I believe that God created everything. And I believe that God is sovereign, ruling over the world and working in our lives every single day. I believe that man was made in the image of God but fell into sin and became so sinful and so filled with evil that not even one was “righteous, no, not one; no one understands; no one seeks for God.” (Romans 3: 10-11) I believe in Jesus Christ, who is God’s one and only Son, who is fully God and fully man. He came to save sinners like me, and earned my justification by living a perfect life and dying on the cross as a sacrifice of atonement. Isaiah 53:51 says he “was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.” However, Christ not only died on the cross for my sins, but he also rose from the dead on the third day! The powerful Son of God has conquered death and rules as Lord over all. Through repenting of my sins and believing in Jesus, I received his gifts of justification, adoption, becoming filled with the Holy Spirit, and entering into a new covenant with God.

Now please allow me to testify about how God is working in my life. I grew up in a Christian family and knew about him from a very young age. I used to have such a close and sweet relationship with God when I trusted Him wholeheartedly as a little girl. But as time went on, as I tried to control and run my life on my own, I grew farther and farther away from him. My selfish ways led me down a dark path. My daily life is all about what I want. I wanted good grades and approval from my peers. I wanted people to love me and satisfy my needs. I wanted friends who would never leave me. But no matter how hard my friends tried to cheer me up, I would always feel like I wasn’t enough. No matter how much love I received, my heart was still not satisfied… Whenever a friendship went wrong, whenever I didn’t live up to my standards, I always fell into the storm of shame, hurt, and fear. At my loneliest time and the most desperate point, I had no one else to turn to, but God. I had no one else to cry to, but God. And when I finally cried out to Him, He miraculously changed my thoughts and my heart. He put godly people around me to lead me closer to Him. He opened my heart so that I read my Bible more and so I got courage, love and faith to continue every single day. I used to always complain about why He didn’t answer my prayers by making me smarter or stronger; why He allowed so many hardships in my life while everyone else’s lives were so easy and happy! But through all the hardships and struggles, God is with me. I just has to be patient. I realize that in fact everyone is dealing with something and that without God, we will always be lost. Only in Jesus Christ did I finally find a Friend who loves me so deep that He chose to die on the cross for me. I found a Counselor who not only totally understands what I am going through but is also working in and through me for his Glory. He is protecting me, guiding me, training me and enabling me to become more like Christ. Most importantly, He promised that He would never leave me nor forsake me. “The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1) This is the verse my parents gave me when I was dedicated to God as a young child. Today, I can proudly claim that it’s true to me. I know that whenever I pray to God, I can tell him everything on my mind and trust that He is going to lead me through those hard times. Even though life is hard and every day is still a battle, I don’t feel alone anymore. Today I will be baptized, I will proclaim to the world that I am a child of God. Romans 8:15 says, “The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, ‘Abba, Father.’” I am so grateful that He chose me and called me to be His. I know that my Abba in heaven holds my future in his hands and never runs out of love.

Finally, today is also my dad’s birthday, I want to tell him that he doesn’t need to constantly worry about me anymore and that I will be ok because God’s got me. I know that your birthday has not always been a happy event because it is also the day that your father passed away, but I hope my baptism will replace the sad memories with joy and hope, the thought of death with resurrection and eternal life.

阅读本刊更多文章,请点击👇

生命季刊手机主页

或长按识别二维码👇

1657537038301579.png 

阅读本刊先前发表的文章,请点击👇

生命季刊备份网站

或长按识别二维码👇

图片3.png

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):