知名傳道人,Graham牧師連想都不敢想慈愛的天父會預定沒有
接受耶穌基督為救主和生命的主那部分人永遠沉淪,這樣沒聽到福音的眾多好人怎麼辦?!唯一的辦法就是神無條件地根據分
給個人亮光的多少和個人對亮光的回應接納他們到耶穌基督里,
這是非常合理直接明確的推論,所以,我覺得他的的講論不簡單,既勇敢又有智慧,他也有資格講。外邦人約伯得救的例子
值得深思,不很像Graham牧師所講的情況嗎?

最後自己領受的正確觀點:唯獨耶穌基督十字架上代贖了的人的救恩, 個人得救唯獨因信,完全是神的恩典,這些事唯獨聖經上講論的,唯獨神得當得的榮耀。

雙重預定論幫助人理解救恩的來龍去脈,阿米念派更接近人們的思維,任不寐派試圖從別的途徑闡述稱義同時成聖

舒樂爾博士:告訴我,基督信仰的前景是什麼?

葛 理翰博士:好,說道基督信仰,你知道,作為一個真正信耶穌基督的人,我相信,耶穌基督自己的教會(身體)包括全世界所有明確知道在追隨基督的團體,還有並 不明確知道在追隨基督的團體。我相信,全世界所有愛獨一真神或認識獨一真神的人,無論他是明確知道或是還不能明確知道,他們都是耶穌基督自己的教會(身 體)里的一員。同樣,我相信,人們不會看到有一天有勢不可擋那樣的大復興要把全世界都領回到耶穌基督面前。在這個時代,獨一真神正在做的一項工作就是為了 他的名把一些人從這個世界各個角落召出來。這些人就是生活在穆斯林世界,或拜佛人的當中,或基督信仰可以自由傳揚的社會,或沒有宗教信仰的地域,因為他們 被獨一真神從他們本族本地召了出來,所以他們就是耶穌基督自己的教會(身體)里的一員。他們甚至都沒聽說過耶穌這個名字,但是,他們清楚地知道他們心裡真 正需要的和確實沒有的正是他們只看到的那一丁點光,於是他們就轉向了他們所能看到的那一丁點光,因此,我相信,他們是得救的一群人,要和我們在天堂相會。

舒樂爾博士:我所聽到的是,那些生活在黑暗世界的人,即使從來沒有接觸過聖經沒聽過福音,耶穌基督也可能進駐到他們心中,進到他們的靈魂深處和日常生活中。我理解的準確嗎?

葛理翰博士:你理解的正是我所相信的。我見到過很多族群的人,他們從來沒見過聖經,沒聽說過有關聖經的事,從來沒聽到過耶穌是誰,但是,他們全心相信有一位真神並且在世上不與本族本鄉的人同流合污卻是分別出來敬謙度日。

舒樂爾博士:真奇妙!你說到的這些真是令我歡欣鼓舞。神的憐憫真是遠遠超出我們所能想像到的範圍。

葛理翰博士:是的,神的愛奇妙無比,神的愛長闊高深!

Dr. Schuller: "Tell me, what is the future of Christianity?"
Dr. Graham: "Well, Christianity and being a true believer, you know, I think there's the body of Christ which comes from all the Christian groups around the world, or outside the Christian groups. I think that everybody that loves Christ or knows Christ, whether they're conscious of it or not, they're members of the body of Christ. And I don't think that we're going to see a great sweeping revival that will turn the whole world to Christ at any time. What God is doing today is calling people out of the world for His name. Whether they come from the Muslim world, or the Buddhist world, or the Christian world, or the non-believing world, they are members of the body of Christ because they've been called by God. They may not even know the name of Jesus, but they know in their hearts they need something that they don't have and they turn to the only light they have and I think they're saved and they're going to be with us in heaven."
Dr. Schuller: "What I hear you saying is that it's possible for Jesus Christ to come into a human heart and soul and life even if they've been born in darkness and have never had exposure to the Bible. Is that a correct interpretation of what you're saying?"
Dr. Graham: "Yes it is because I believe that. I've met people in various parts of the world in tribal situations that they have never seen a Bible or heard about a Bible, have never heard of Jesus but they've believed in their hearts that there is a God and they tried to live a life that was quite apart from the surrounding community in which they lived."
Dr. Schuller: "This is fantastic. I'm so thrilled to hear you say that. There's a wideness in God's mercy.
Dr. Graham: There is. There definitely is."

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2010: 一手扁平疣 (0)