分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
bible study on faith 信心
送交者: 雅1 2013年02月19日18:31:13 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話

中文聖經今兒查一半就用不了了,一半只好用英文的,有可以查中文的請幫補上。

一)信心是神給的,耶穌是我們信心的作者和完全者。
Hebrews 12:2
looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Romans 12:3
[ Humble Service in the Body of Christ ] For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.

1 Timothy 1:14
The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 2:8
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God

1 Corinthians 12:8-9
8 To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit,

Acts 14:27
On arriving there, they gathered the church together and reported all that God had done through them and how he had opened a door of faith to the Gentiles.

二)神給的信心對象是:信有神,並且信神可以並樂意讓人依靠,給靠信心求靠他的人賞賜。

Hebrews 11:6
人非有信、就不能得 神的喜悅.
因為到神面前來的人、必須1)信有神,2)且信他賞賜那尋求他的人。

馬太福音15章
22 有一個迦南婦人,從那地方出來,喊着說,主啊,大衛的子孫,可憐我。我女兒被鬼附得甚苦。
23 耶穌卻一言不答。門徒進前來,求他說,這婦人在我們後頭喊叫。請打發她走吧。
24 耶穌說,我奉差遣,不過是到以色列家迷失的羊那裡去。 25 那婦人來拜他,說,主啊,幫助我。 26 他回答說,不好拿兒女的餅,丟給狗吃。 27 婦人說,主啊,不錯。但是狗也吃它主人桌子上掉下來的碎渣兒。
 28 耶穌說,婦人,你的信心是大的。照你所要的,給你成全了吧。從那時候,她女兒就好了

迦南婦人真信耶穌是可以被依靠的而去依靠他。

三)神給的信心需要通過人的行為而表達。
James 2:18
But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.

四)信心有大小強弱
Acts 16:5
So the churches were strengthened in the faith and grew daily in numbers.

Romans 14:1
[ The Weak and the Strong ] Accept the one whose faith is weak, without quarreling over disputable matters.

Matthew 17:20
He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

五)信心可以被人拒絕,離棄;信心也可以被人堅守。
1 Timothy 6:20-21
20 Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to your care. Turn away from godless chatter and the opposing ideas of what is falsely called knowledge, 21 which some have professed and in so doing have departed from the faith.Grace be with you all.

1 Timothy 4:1
The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

1 Timothy 6:10
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2012: 罪已經定了和都被稱義
2012: 遙投:神奪去我的理