設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:彎刀
萬維讀者網 > 競技沙龍 > 帖子
范兒—「一字之師」:恆心與自律是成功人生的永恆的原動力
送交者: 藤兒 2016年01月26日20:57:57 於 [競技沙龍] 發送悄悄話

藤兒點評:英文字chiselled怎麼用?

當你在健身房裡,揮汗如雨,專門針對你的臀部肌肉,一塊一塊地認真依次進行了一次伸縮練習之後,如果背對鏡子,回頭看到你的臀部比練習之前變得漂亮多了,說明你對這套臀部肌肉的練習方法很滿意。那麼,此時最簡單直接地表達你此時的心情的話語,就可以說:

“Yo! Squats and Deadlifts are great for my chiselled buttocks!”

果真如此?那就跟隨你的內心,只要心動,就大膽地說出來!

---------------------------

來源:https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/peqtp/chiselled_buttocks/

minicharr

what's an appropriate exercise? 26 year old male 5ft 8 in 12 stone (i'm english)

i'm a beginner at this, so i'm a little behind on all the lingo too. went the gym yesterday, did some running, various weights/machines and sit ups. (plans on looking like a greek statue for a summer wedding, with plans to maintain the lifestyle afterwards).  my legs, abs, arms and shoulders all ache so i figure that's headed in the right direction. but what about the podgy behind?

oh and also i was curious about getting the kind of pecs that enter the room before i do. i used that machine where you sit and do "seal applause" with the weights moved by your hands. but that only seems to tire out my inner forearms and front shoulders, i swear my pecs dont even flex. so what would i need to do to work those?

BEST

Don't do what you did today anymore.  Read the FAQ on the right and start SS with heavy barbell exercises.  You can keep running if you like, up to you.

Squats and Deadlifts are great for your "chiselled buttocks"

JasonPKaplan

You might be sore, which might make you think you're headed in the right direction, but for an untrained novice, anything will feel like it's working and contribute to gains.  This doesn't mean it's the most efficient, though.  Starting Strength would be a good place to look for that.

Unrelated to barbell training, though, I've heard that two-handed swings are good for the butt.  Still, squats are king, so start there.

----------------------------------------------------

來源:http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/597370/

Booty-Off: Kim vs. Nicki

Kim:

Kim Kardashian, Paper Magazine, Nude CoverPaper Magazine, Twitter

Nicki: 

Nicki Minaj, InstagramInstagram

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊