設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:阿飛的劍
萬維讀者網 > 茗香茶語 > 帖子
15.3 人天果 Human Sky Fruit
送交者: 盧岩 2024年02月13日15:47:10 於 [茗香茶語] 發送悄悄話

人天教亦作羊乘(如圖15.3-1),傳說創始人是雷音。那兩隻山羊是雷音的教子睚眥和女兒磨牙(如圖1235)。在中國佛教中雷音是大日如來,即太陽神;睚眥是金剛牙佛(如圖6的特拉洛克長着兩顆金剛牙)。金剛是雷音造的對慧的比喻,他說:“人的思想意識猶如金剛石,可以鑽通任何物體;而慧是金剛,是宇宙中最硬的金屬,可以切割人的思想意識。”所以金剛牙義為慧齒,俗稱立世牙。

The Human Sky Religion is also known as Sheep Vehicle (see illustration 15.3-1), legends say that the founder is Thor. The two goats are Thor's godson Tanngnjóstr (Adam) and daughter Tanngrisnir (Eve, see pictures 1, 2, 3, 5). In Chinese Buddhism, Thor is the Great Sun Tathagata, the Sun God; and Tanngnjóstr is the Philosopher-Stone Teeth Buddha (see Figure 6 that is Tlaloc with two Philosopher-Stone Teeth). Philosopher-Stone is a metaphor for gnosis created by Thor, he said that human’s mind is like a diamond, which can drill through any object; while gnosis is a Philosopher-Stone, the hardest metal in the universe, which can cut mind. Therefore, Philosopher-Stone Teeth means Gnostic Teeth, Wisdom Teeth.

15.3.0 人天果 Human Sky Fruit.jpg

磨牙是西方傳說中的牙仙女(如圖78)。為什麼這對兒佛父佛母的名號都與牙有關?他們倆的名號暗示着羊乘教法的法門,即咀嚼生命之樹的五果(如圖45所示;五果,參見11.6 節)來長金剛牙;另外也體現着他們倆的特質。睚眥表明亞當的神經質特質強,還記仇,報復。磨牙表明夏娃喜歡說,另外她創作的《到達方舟》,層理細密,三五句話中就可能包含十幾個矩陣,讓讀者感覺她很能磨牙。

Tanngrisnir (i.e. teeth grinder) is the tooth fairy (see fig 7 and 8) in Western legend. Why are the fames of this pair of Buddha Father and Buddha Mother all related to teeth? Their fames imply the juristic door of the Sheep Vehicle teachings, which is chewing the five fruits of the tree of life (as shown in fig. 4 and 5; see section 11.6 "Five Fruits") to grow Philosopher-Stone Teeth. In addition, their fames also reflect their traits. Tanngnjóstr (i.e. to bare teeth) shows that Adam has strong neurotic traits, and he also holds grudges and takes revenge. Tanngrisnir shows that Eve is talkative. And her creation "Arrival Ark" is very densely branched and layered. There may be more than a dozen matrices in three or five sentences, which makes readers feel that she is very teeth grinding.

本文先說幾個關於雷音的故事,然後闡述羊乘教的成就:暇滿人身和十圓滿。

This article first tells a few stories about Thor, then explains the achievements of the Sheep Vehicle: human body fulfilled with leisure, and Ten Perfect Fulfillments.

15.3.1 共產 Commonwealth

根據佛教中的傳說,雷音自幼被寄養在一個氏族首領的家裡。他母親來無影去無蹤,傳說故事中,說到他母親,已經在了;再說他母親時,她已經離開很長時間了。雷音父親沒有在傳說中直接出現過,以作者我的理解,他父親扮演了他的神父。神父不能被教子看見,如聖經中說,基督徒們讓信使傳化給上帝,說想看看上帝,上帝回答:“那是不允許的。”所以讀者當知,本故事中,雷音沒見過他父親,睚眥(即亞當)沒見過雷音。

According to legend in Buddhism, Thor was fostered in the home of a clan chief since his childhood. His mother came and went without a trace, and in the legendary stories, when his mother is spoken of, she is already there; when she is spoken of again, she has been gone for a long time. Thor's father did not appear directly in the legends; in the author's my understanding, his father played his godfather. Godfather could not be seen by his godson, as the Bible says that the Christians had messengers pass on to God, saying that they wished to see Him, God replied, "That is not allowed." Therefore, readers should know that in this story, Thor has never seen his father, and Tanngnjóstr (Adam) has never seen Thor.

15.3.1 共產 Commonwealth.jpg

雷音身材高大強壯,少年時就能舉起十張熊皮。他還聰明好學,設計出了個羊車(如圖15.3.1-123),當地有知識的人,聞之無不驚奇。當然那時雷音還年青, 因此我們說少年的雷音就有創造人天教,成為上帝的理想。根據佛教中的傳說,雷音再一次擊碎了人的靈魂之石,設計出了亞當和夏娃(參見10.9 節《三位一體》),而且他還以犧牲自己為代價,成功地復活(或說靈魂轉世)了亞當和夏娃,成為了文殊師利,即《經書》,俗稱《天書》。

Thor was tall and strong, as a teenager he could lift ten bearskins. And he was also smart and eager to learn, designed a Sheep Vehicle (see Figure 15.3.1-1, 2, 3). The local knowledgeable people were all surprised when they heard about it. Of course, at that time, Thor was still young, so we say that the juvenile Thor had the ideal of creating Human Sky Religion and becoming God. According to Buddhist legend, Thor once again shattered the stone of the human soul to design Adam and Eve (see 10.9, Trinity), and he also succeeded in resurrecting (or reincarnating the soul of) Adam and Eve at his own expense to become Manjushri, or Sutra, commonly known as SKY BOOK.

經的本義是線繩(如圖1中間,和5-15右端所示),代表着貫穿上帝造人的三代人的故事線索,長度是一百太陽曆年。在雷音的傳說中,經標誌是圖5A所示的腰帶,也就是說雷音是用那條腰帶把自己、睚眥、和磨牙綁成了上帝三人組。圖5B是安拉給教子須彌顱山(即亞當)的打神鞭,本質和雷音的腰帶相同,就是經。墨西哥山(即特拉洛克,約活躍在公元1325年)受到了安拉的打神鞭的啟發,把大千世界和 “經” 融合在了一起,造出了生命之樹的樹幹(如圖5-15-22,參見第13章)。他也把此生命之樹的樹幹用作法杖,名為如意金箍棒。

The original meaning of sutra is a string (shown in the middle of Figure 1 and at the right end of Figure 5-15), which represents the thread of the story that runs through the three generations of God’s creation of man, and its length is one hundred solar years. In the legend of Thor, the sutra symbol is the belt shown in Figure 5A, which means that Thor used that belt to tie himself, Tanngnjóstr, and Tanngrisnir into their trinity. Figure 5B is the Beating God Whip that Allah gave to his godson Mount Sumeru (i.e. Adam). Its essence is the same as Thor’s belt, which is the sutra. Mount Mexico (i.e. Tlaloc, active around 1325 CE) was inspired by Allah’s whip and integrated the Great-Grand Worlds and the “Sutra” together as the trunk of the Tree of Life (Figure 5 -1 to 5-22, see Chapter 13). He also used the trunk of this tree of life as a staff, named the As-Wish Gold-Coated Cudgel.

北歐的傳說,拉羊乘的兩隻羊是雷音的孩子、食物、和重生的資俱,為什麼?雷音的故事是講雷音在進行靈魂轉世,他的下輩子是睚眥;也就是說雷音死後,睚眥才會覺悟、重生、成為釋迦摩尼,繼續他的事業,拯救世界,那時的睚眥才是真正意義上的雷音的教子。而且雷音需要睚眥和磨牙把自己造人的事跡編寫成教法,作為牧師傳播出去,這樣雷音才能成為上帝。另外,時間久了,教法會損毀,遺失,需要未來的亞當和夏娃或其他人對此羊車予以保養,這樣雷音的智慧生命才能繼續千年,萬年。

According to Nordic legend, the two goats that pull the Sheep Vehicle are Thor's children, food, and facilities for rebirth, wherein? The story of Thor is that Thor was transferring his own soul to Tanngnjóstr, and his next life will be as Tanngnjóstr; that is to say, after Thor dies, Tanngnjóstr will awaken, be reborn, become Shakyamuni, and continue Thor’s career to save the world. At that time, Tanngnjóstr will be Thor’s real godson. Moreover, Thor needs Tanngnjóstr and Tanngrisnir to compile the story of his creation into a religious teaching and spread it as priests, so that Thor can become God. In addition, over time, the teachings will be damaged or lost, and future Adam and Eve or others will need to maintain the Sheep Vehicle, so that Thor's intelligent life can live for thousands of years.

例如,睚眥和磨牙造出的《金剛到達方舟》有五千句,到了龍樹(約在公元150-250年)時代,已經膨脹成了六百萬字,為什麼?因為這本書在當時的價值是書重20倍重量的黃金。佛教的標誌是法輪(如圖5C),是方舟的舵盤,沒了方舟,只有個舵盤有啥用!所以釋迦摩尼死了。這就是《金剛經》中,釋迦摩尼說的, “歌利王把我節節肢解,割肉刮骨。”

For example, "Philosopher-Stone Arrival Ark" written by Tanngnjóstr, and Tanngrisnir has 5,000 sentences. By the time of Nagarjuna (c. 150 – c. 250 CE), it had expanded to 6 million words, wherein? Because the book was worth 20 times its weight in gold at the time. The symbol of Buddhism is the Juristic Wheel (Figure 5C), which is the steering wheel of the Ark. Without the Ark, what’s the use of just a steering wheel! So, Shakyamuni died. This is what Shakyamuni said in the Philosopher-Stone Sutra, "Song-profit King dismembered me jointly, cut off my flesh and scraped my bones."

傳說龍樹在天門山(如圖5-16)的鐵塔下接受了雷音的灌頂,跟隨着去到了雷音的宮殿。龍樹在雷音的圖書館裡閱讀了半月,回來後憑着記憶,把六百萬字壓縮回了五萬字。這就是《金剛經》中,釋迦摩尼說的, “當時我就不生氣;我的肢體就又長回來了。”唐三藏(公元602-664年)把這本經翻譯成了中文。因為般若經就這麼一本,所以雷音成為了許多宗教的必要成員,進而成為了東方世界的第一大神,大日如來,直至今天。

Legend has it that Nagarjuna was anointed by Thor under the iron tower of Sky Door Mountain (see Figure 5-16) and followed him to Thor’s palace. Nagarjuna read in Thor's library for half a month. After returning, he compressed the six million words back to 50,000 words based on his memory. This is what Shakyamuni said in the "Diamond Sutra" (Philosopher-Stone Sutra), "I was not angry at that time; my limbs grew back." Tang Tripitaka (602-664 CE) translated this sutra into Chinese. Because there is only one Philosopher-Stone Arrival Sutra, Thor became an essential member of many religions, and then became the greatest god in the Oriental world, the Great Sun Tathagata, to the very now day.

3 共產 Commonwealth

插圖15.3.1-1是日耳曼人的傳說。當地的一位貴族絡基很欣賞雷音,幾次邀請他去釣魚。這天洛基忍不住問了:“你的魚鈎是直的,你又不放餌,你在釣什麼魚?”

1的上面部分是雷音的釣魚方法,他想用繩子纏住那隻竹馬。雷音回答:“。”

Illustration 15.3.1-1 is a Germanic legend. A local nobleman, Loki, admired Thor and invited him several times to go fishing. On this day Loki could not resist asking: "Your hook is a straight bar, and you don't put bait on it, what kind of fish are you catching?"

The top portion of Figure 1 shows Thor's fishing method, where he tries to wrap a rope around the Hobbyhorse (i.e. sage, real human, Tanngnjóstr, Adam, see fig. 5-13). Thor replied, "The Strange!"

洛基沒聽說過這種魚,就問:“什麼是騎?有多大?”

雷音回答:“深海有魚,其名為騎。騎之大,不知其幾千里也;化而為鳥,其名為驥。騎驥展翅兮,其翼若垂天之際;怒而飛,扶搖直上九萬里。”

Loki had never heard of this fish and asked: "What is a strange fish? How big is it?"

Thor replied: "There is a fish in the deep sea, and its name is Strange. The Strange is so big that I don't know how many thousands of miles it is. When it grows mature, transforms into a bird, name Hobbyhorse. Hobbyhorse spreads its wings as if it were hanging down to the sky rim, flying in anger, zig zag soaring up ninety thousand miles. "

絡基問雷音:“如果我們釣到那麼大的一隻鳥,我們所有的神就都有吃的了,但是上哪兒去找那麼大的鍋來煮那隻鳥?”

雷音回答:“我奶奶已經告訴我了,用一隻水晶高腳杯砸向你的頭,那個地大的鍋就出現了!然後不單單我們所有的神吃,我會邀請眾生都來分食這個共同財產!”

Loki asked Thor: "If we catch such a big bird, all our gods will have something to eat, but where can we find such a big pot to cook the bird?"

Thor replied, "My grandmother has told me, smash a crystal goblet over your head, that earth big pot will appear! Then not only will all of us gods eat it, but I will invite all sentient beings to partake of this commonwealth!"

↪️返回第15章《滅諦》目錄↪️Back to Catalog of Chapter 15 Salvation Crux

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2023: 藏頭【七絕】氣球氣球