设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:丁丁家长
万维读者网 > 海 二 代 > 帖子
Chinese school
送交者: maria123 2006年02月09日20:16:07 于 [海 二 代] 发送悄悄话

I'm a Chinese school teacher also. To me it's a good move to send my son to Chinese school. Kids usually do what their teacher wants them to do, like home work etc., better than their parents order. Being a Chinese school teacher, my biggest challenge is that parents do not urge and help their kids to do home work.

After all there's only two hours of Chinese teaching each week at school, if the kids do not practice Chinese at home for 6 days, how could anybody remember what they learned at Chinese School for 2 hours. So it's extremely important and critical for parental supervision at home to study Chinese everyday. Most of the parents blame Chinese school Teacher not doing a good job of teaching, but one can not learn any language without practicing often at home.

It should be understood at the very beginning that to study and learn Chinese is a big commitment for both parents and kids with Chinese school teacher's guidance, also as a checking point, because the teacher does not see the kids every day, but their parents do. If you think sending your kids to Chinese School for 2 hours a week will automatically make your kids to master Chinese language, then you are deadly wrong. If you do not plan to urge and help along every day, sending your kids to Chinese School is totally a waste of your hard earned money.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2005: 巴肯: 谁动了谁的甜饼?
2005: 热点讨论: 碰上任性的女儿怎么办