設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:丁丁家長
萬維讀者網 > 海 二 代 > 帖子
聽黨話跟黨走遭追殺無人管
送交者: destewat 2022年09月04日11:14:13 於 [海 二 代] 發送悄悄話

尊敬的習近平總書:

從劉志軍部長到盛光祖,再到如今鐵道部門的共貪黨從沒收手,持續的還在吃貪護貪共貪!前十三封公開信中外媒體都轉載了,最終目的是希望您能看到並責令下面及時查處遏制貪腐,並依法給我一個書面答覆!如沒有書面答覆我會中外持續的揭露假反腐的真相!

反腐要從體制機制上下手才會持久有效!二十多年來我在中外媒體幾十次提出:反腐敗促民主興中華的口號!提出:民不選官、官不為民!提出:官員公開家庭財產等體制性反腐倡廉建議!可悲可氣的是帖子大都被共貪黨花納稅人錢刪除,而從上到下的腐敗卻越反越多(上海鐵路局李本奉公開頂風作案群眾舉報多年,我也去鐵道部實名舉報近三年, 他們上下護貪將大事化小不依法懲處,並至今沒依法給實名舉報的我書面答覆!)同時,從公安部的傅政華及孫力軍部長等出現的貪腐看:不僅是頂風作案,更是越腐敗越提升!假反腐敗只會越反腐,越腐敗!

我通過中紀委、中組部、政法委、公安部、安全部網上舉報二十多年,僅給您的公開信就多達十三次。中外朋友在外媒也及時幫忙轉發了,上億人知道此事。

去年至今當地公安代表公安部政法委安全部找我數次,說不要被外人利用,我說利用反腐是好事,是瀆職的吃貪護貪的共貪們在反黨、反政府、反習元首。他們反覆找我,說明您的秘書及高層已經知道我的實名舉報控告及揭露,但他們上下視而不見,瀆職不作為仍都沒依法給我書面答覆!!

您說反貪反腐要倒查二十年的這招說明您很有決心和智慧,但為什麼對當下依法實名舉報控告卻不查不處!?是政令不出中南海還是你們上面好話說盡、下自壞事做絕的明目張胆的欺騙沒有真正選票而無可奈何的民眾!?造成很多老百姓認為當下是選擇性反腐和假反腐(不站錯隊,上面有人,就會越反越腐、升如孫力軍、 李本奉)

懇請習領袖儘快推進落實真反腐舉措!老百姓喊了二十年的官員家庭財產公開抓緊落地。遏制各種腐敗的蔓延並堵住假反腐的謠言,增強人民熱愛黨跟黨走的信心!

因查案被追殺挨八刀、四次被共貪黨非法綁架拘禁的原上海鐵路局基層紀檢幹部(不恥與劉志軍為伍己公開退黨十五年):高坤武

~已發給中紀委、中組部、政法委、公安部、安全部,懇請中外朋友轉發到中外媒體!

Follow the party's words, follow the party, be hunted and killed

Dear General Secretary Xi Jinping:

From Minister Liu Zhijun to Sheng Guangzu, and now the Communist Party in the railway department has never stopped, and continues to eat and protect greed! The first thirteen open letters have been reprinted by Chinese and foreign media. The ultimate purpose is to hope that you can see and order the following to investigate and deal with corruption in a timely manner, and give me a written reply according to law! If there is no written reply, I will continue to expose the truth of the fake anti-corruption!

Anti-corruption must start with institutional mechanisms to be lasting and effective! For more than 20 years, I have put forward dozens of times in Chinese and foreign media: the slogan of anti-corruption, promoting democracy and rejuvenating China! Proposition: The people do not elect officials, and officials do not serve the people! Proposed: Officials disclose family property and other institutional anti-corruption suggestions! Sadly, most of the posts have been deleted by the corrupt Communist Party with taxpayer money, but the corruption from top to bottom has become more and more anti-corruption. In the past three years, they have been protecting corruption from top to bottom, reducing major matters and not punishing them in accordance with the law, and have yet to give me a written reply to my real-name report in accordance with the law!) At the same time, from the corruption that appeared in Fu Zhenghua and Minister Sun Lijun of the Ministry of Public Security, it is not only against the wind to commit crimes , the more corrupt it is, the more it increases! Fake anti-corruption will only become more anti-corruption and more corrupt!

I have reported online for more than 20 years through the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection, the Organization Department of the Central Committee, the Political and Legal Committee, the Ministry of Public Security, and the Ministry of Security, and I have only sent you an open letter thirteen times. Chinese and foreign friends also helped to forward it in foreign media in a timely manner, and hundreds of millions of people knew about it.

Since last year, the local public security representatives have approached me several times on behalf of the Security Department of the Political and Legal Committee of the Ministry of Public Security, saying that they should not be used by outsiders. . They repeatedly approached me, indicating that your secretary and senior management already knew about my real-name report, accusation and disclosure, but they turned a blind eye, and they still failed to give me a written reply according to law! !

You said that the anti-corruption and anti-corruption measures will take 20 years to check back, which shows that you are very determined and wise, but why are you not investigating the current real-name reports and accusations in accordance with the law? ? Is it because the decree does not go out of Zhongnanhai, or you blatantly deceive the people who have no real votes and have no real votes, and you have done all the good things above and done bad things! ? Cause many people to think that the current is selective anti-corruption and fake anti-corruption (do not stand in the wrong team, there are people above, the more anti-corruption, the promotion to Sun Lijun, Li Benfeng)

I implore Xi Jinping to push forward the implementation of real anti-corruption measures as soon as possible! Officials' family property, which the people have been shouting for 20 years, will be released as soon as possible. Curb the spread of all kinds of corruption and block the rumors of fake anti-corruption, and strengthen the people's confidence to love the party and follow the party!

A former grass-roots discipline inspection cadre of the Shanghai Railway Bureau who was chased and killed eight times for investigating a case, and was illegally kidnapped and detained by the corrupt Communist Party four times.

September 5, 2022

~It has been sent to the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection, the Organization Department of the Central Committee, the Political and Legal Affairs Commission, the Ministry of Public Security, and the Ministry of Security. I urge friends from home and abroad to forward it to Chinese and foreign media!

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2017: 好消息,銀河少兒劇團Cupertino 開班了