设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:Yiyi11
万维读者网 > 健康生活 > 跟帖
German Parliament: “Harvesting
送交者: 洗香香 2014月08月14日23:48:51 于 [健康生活] 发送悄悄话
回  答: Doubts cast on organ harvest c洗香香 于 2014-08-14 23:47:25

According to a report released by the Voice of Germany on November 9, 2012, Johannes Pflug, head of the German-Chinese Parliamentary Group, recently said in an interview by a journalist for SWR that the accusation about that China executed political offenders to harvest their organs was a groundless rumor

Johannes Pflug said, I think that was a groundless rumor. I had heard such rumors a few years ago. We had carried out corresponding investigations through our intelligence agencies. Our intelligence staff told me that we had not found evidence confirming such things despite the repeated emergence of such reports. I can be more specific to say that most of such rumors were spread by Falun Gong, but the rumors were entirely groundless.

Johannes Pflug

About Pflugs

Johannes Pflug, a member of social democratic party and a member of German Federal Parliament. His policy researches focus on Asian countries. Since 2005, he had been the head of the German-Chinese Parliamentary Group. He is also a member of diplomatic committee under the Federal Parliament.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标  题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2013: 健康“享瘦”必知八种刮油美食
2013: 1分钟自测自己性欲强不强