设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:若男
万维读者网 > 笑林之声 > 帖子
川普的大刀,向德桑提斯的头上砍去!
送交者: 爪四哥 2022年11月11日05:17:31 于 [笑林之声] 发送悄悄话

不嘬不死的川普,刚刚在美国中选时扮演了民主党的神助攻后(见文:美国中选:川普再次充当了民主党的神助攻),立马又向自己的亲信,川粉中的第二号人物,佛州州长德桑提斯开炮。。。。

见文:Trump Spreads Rumors, Threatens Allies in All-Out Attack on ...

见文:Trump attacks DeSantis amid positive press - The Hill

与天斗与地头与人斗其怒无穷的川普,撕裂了美国社会,撕裂了共和党,又将撕裂号称铁板一块儿川粉队伍。。。。

吃瓜群众(川粉除外)请系好安全带,准备好鸡腿与啤酒,看大戏呦!

Former President Trump on Thursday released a long statement deriding his relationship with Gov. Ron DeSantis, after the Florida Republican easily held onto his seat during a midterm election cycle that delivered a series of losses for Trump-endorsed candidates in pivotal races.

Why it matters: The underperformance of Trump-backed candidates in the midterms — set against DeSantis' dominant re-election in Florida — has triggered an internal reckoning within the GOP over who is best positioned to lead the party into 2024.

Details: The former president branded his potential 2024 rival as an "average" Republican who owes his political success to Trump's endorsement in the 2018 governor's race. He also lashed out at DeSantis' responses to questions about his own 2024 ambitions.

• "The Fake News asks him if he’s going to run if President Trump runs, and he says, 'I’m only focused on the Governor’s race, I’m not looking into the future,'" Trump said in the statement. "Well, in terms of loyalty and class, that’s really not the right answer."

Between the lines: Trump has jabbed at DeSantis a few times as he's grown in popularity, but this is the clearest sign yet that the former president is prepared to declare war against any Republican seeking to usurp him — even at the cost of destroying the party.

The big picture: Trump allies have considered distancing themselves from him and his presumptive 2024 presidential campaign after many of his endorsed candidates underachieved during the midterms, Axios' Jonathan Swan writes.

• It's becoming more likely that Trump will face a large lineup of competitors in the 2024 primaries.

• DeSantis' 20-point win over Democrat Charlie Crist was a boon for his national profile.

What he's saying: "Ron came to me in desperate shape in 2017—he was politically dead, losing in a landslide ..." Trump said in the statement. "Ron had low approval, bad polls, and no money, but he said that if I would Endorse him, he could win."

• "When I Endorsed him, it was as though, to use a bad term, a nuclear weapon went off," he continued. "I also fixed his campaign, which had completely fallen apart."

• "And now, Ron DeSanctimonious is playing games!" Trump said.

• "This is just like 2015 and 2016, a Media Assault (Collusion!), when Fox News fought me to the end until I won, and then they couldn’t have been nicer or more supportive."

Flashback: Trump has taken shots at DeSantis multiple times in the past week, including using the nickname Ron "DeSanctimonious" at a Pennsylvania rally over the weekend.

• DeSantis, in turn, has remained silent and delivered an electoral landslide that outmatched Trump's performance in 2016 and 2020 — a devastating response, Axios' Zachary Basu reports.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2021: 维纳斯的诞生,居然是一出令人瞠目结舌
2020: 史海钩沉:侃一侃倮大财主