设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:若男
万维读者网 > 笑林之声 > 帖子
一个大学男生的爆笑求爱简历
送交者: 智商128 2009年04月29日07:01:22 于 [笑林之声] 发送悄悄话
Very strong: The girl dumped 45 times, was still alive. 十分坚强:被女孩子甩了45次,还活着。 People is also very good: This is 45 girls in the 36 girls and I said the last sentence is "you people are really good." 人也很好:这是45个女孩子中有36个女孩子和我说的最后一句话就是“你人真的很好”。 Enjoy clean: the End of the World where no Fangcao, should not every day does not take a bath! 喜欢干净:来自网络何处无芳草,不能天天不洗澡! Prevention of Cruelty to Animals: so the family of "small strong" groups. 爱护动物:所以家里的“小强”成群。 Good English: every day online Nciku.com 英语好:天天在线N词酷(nciku.com) Act decisively: to buy something immediately after payment, hungry for dinner soon. 做事果断:买东西后立刻付帐,饿了马上就吃饭。 I love my parents: as the money for parents. 我爱我的父母:视金钱为父母。 Compassionate: I am planning my friends wanted to take a plan, so he told me has the same feelings, and this is compassion! 有同情心:我策划了一个让朋友失恋的计划,好让他跟我有同样的心情,这就是同情心! I am the sun: It seems so black carbon-like. 我很阳光:所以黑得跟碳似的。 To accommodate people: I am a bit short-sighted. 对人包容:我有点近视。 Comprehend power: the experience in the left, a girl put me down suburbs, will I send her roses, and slowly inserted the wild manure, I immediately understand. 领悟力强:在被甩的经历中,有个女孩子把我拉到郊外,将我送她的玫瑰花,慢慢地插在了一坨野粪上,我立刻就明白了。 Perseverance: and friends in the cafe in Hoi Kan after the six hours, finally went to pay a Friend! 坚韧不拔:在茶座里和朋友海侃了6个小时之后,朋友终于去付帐了! Very romantic: roses, red wine, candles, there is a packet of Master Kong! 很浪漫:玫瑰、红酒、,还有一包康师傅。
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2005: 机关男秘书清晨十件事
2005: 狡黠的鼠