设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
Descriptive: Eragon @ School Day(记小说人物一天学校生活)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年03月22日07:26:52 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

【前言】

宾州学校评估体系(Pennsylvania System of School Assessment, PSSA)是全州公立学校范围内一种标准化管理考试,自小学三年级开始到初中八年级为止,除了评估阅读理解和数学运用之外,五、八年级考试附设写作技巧﹔四、八年级考试加考自然科学,包括数据文字解释和逻辑分析。各学校依照考试成绩按序排名,连续三年不合格的学校将被州政府取消教育资助。因此,宾州学校评估体系最终考核的是老师教学质量,学校领导十分重视自己的名誉。

正因小学五年级新增作文评估,所以春季第二学期返校之后,我家童少所在学校每隔一周都要围绕复习提纲,重点加强写作练习,间周还会在全班范围内进行写作评讲,与我们家长儿时在国内经历的书写技能训练差不多。写作手段不限,可以采用记叙、议论、抒情、说明、描写、虚幻小说等多种形式,字数规定不应超过两页横线标准纸张,大约1000字以内,课堂上限时一个钟头内完成。

以下便是我家童少诸多习作中的一篇。

Descriptive: Eragon @ School for A Day

It was another one of those regular days of a regular school in a regular town. Nothing at school ever was amazing (except drenching the principal with water balloons, now that was funny), that is until today.

I was just about to finish my narrative on my favorite character from the book of Eragon when all the sudden a flash of light and heat illuminated the classroom. Essays flew everywhere, and just as quick as it started, the light vanished. In its place, there sat the one and only Eragon. Immediately everyone backed away, but I stood there, wide eyed. He was just as I pictured in the book. He had dark hair and ocean blue eyes. At side hung something that not even the most valuable jewels could even compare to, was the sword Brisingr.

Mr. Holloran was the first to break the seemingly ever-lasting silence. "How did you get here, and who are you?" he stammered. Eragon calmly answered: "I think your friend here can tell you,” pointing a finger at me. I began telling Mr. Holloran and the class about Alagaesia and Eragon's story. When I finished, I was 23 gaping mouths and wide-open eyes.

The class then started to shoot questions at Eragon. "What age did you become a Dragon Rider?" "Are you really a hundred years old?" "What kind of car do you have?" (obviously Aaron asked that). Then all of the sudden, the class and Eragon heard a flapping sound, like the beating of wings. I looked out the window to see a huge thing flying at us. It was a dragon. The dragon had mid-night black scales, and was easily the size of the room. Without warning, the dragon blew fire into the room.

I would've easily been barbequed if it weren't for Eragon who used magic to shield us. Then, the dragon came back around and smacked Eragon into a wall. A moment later, Eragon uttered an ancient word, the trigger word for magic. Suddenly, the dragon was engulfed in flames and disappeared.

I looked to see where Eragon was, but he had disappeared too. I guess it was back to a regular day, in a regular, of a regular town.

《飞龙圣战》主人公龙骑士一天学校生活】

这是普通小镇中普通学校里普通一天,除了用水球打湿校长全身算得上有趣之外,学校生活平淡得不能再平淡,直到今天方有改变。

我正在伏案挥毫,记叙小说《遗产》四部曲之一《飞龙圣战》中自己所喜爱的主人公见龙骑士故事。突然一束明光照亮教室,我笔头下的纸片散落满地,眨眼功夫光束便消失得无影无踪,这时只见一位十几岁的龙骑士盘坐那里,其他人见势纷纷向后退去,而我则目瞪口呆站在原处。他正像书中描述的那样,黑头发蔚蓝色眼睛,侧面胯着无价之宝——降魔火剑。

班主任豪乐元先生率先打破持续良久的沉寂。“你怎么会在这里,你是谁?”他结结巴巴地问。“我想您的朋友可以回答这个问题”,龙骑士一边冷静地说,一边随手朝我指来。我开始向豪乐元先生和全班介绍阿拉加西亚虚幻世界,并叙述龙骑士的故事,听完之后,23位同学个个张目结舌。

随后,同学们连珠炮似地向龙骑士提出一系列问题。“你多大的时候成为龙骑士?”“你真有一百年岁吗?”“你开什么车?”(没错,艾润提起这个问题。)就在这时,大伙儿和龙骑士听到突如其来的拍打声,好像翅膀扇动时发出的响声。我朝窗外望去,只见一个庞然大物正朝我们飞来,原来是条巨龙,浑身上下披着乌黑色鳞片,个头跟教室差不多大。它二话不说,立刻向我们开火。

如果不是因为龙骑士善施魔法保护我们,我恐怕早已被烤成肉饼。巨龙恼羞成怒,狠命将龙骑士打入墙内。不一会儿,龙骑士口念古语,结果魔法降身,巨龙即刻陷入火海,并被大火吞噬。

我到处寻找龙骑士,怎么也找不到他。我觉得又将回到普通小镇普通学校里,再度开始平淡一天。

2014-02-04_10-Inch Snow0001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖