設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
Argumentative: Boys & Girls Co-Team"(論男女生同隊)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年03月23日13:32:44 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-03-13

【Aiden in English

Boys and girls can play together in soccer. I think that is true. If some girls don't, they can't prove their skills.

With both boys and girls on the same team, girls can show their true potential. I agree that boys on average are better than girls, but that doesn't mean a girl can't be better than all the boys. It gives girls a challenge that if they achieve it it'll have a large impact on their life. It'll also teach boys a lesson about their huge bragging mouths (even though I 'm a boy and yes I brag).

If a girl can compete with boys, then the girl can gain more friends in the social world, too. She would have a lot of friends and wanna-be boyfriends. She would be a star and she'll be like a role model to others. It will influence kids to try harder to be like her and reach for their goals.

Sometimes, I thought people are right about safety. If the girl gets bashed in her head by the ball, the coach gets blamed for accepting her on the team. So if the coach wants the girl, the girl has to be comfortable with getting hurt once in a while. It's at their own risk.

My finale is that a girl on boy teams must demonstrate that they're very good. If she stayed on her old team, the other girls might not have the ability or talent to keep up with her. She would also look like a ball hog because she's so good. So putting her on a boy team will make it look a little more even. Plus, she can play to her limit if she wants to.

Girls can be just as tough as boys. They might look helpless, but they pack quite a punch. How about you coach, let them on your team and see for yourself.

【紅霞譯文】

男生和女生可以在一起踢足球,對之我並無非議。如果某些女生做不到,說明她們的球技尚未到家。

跟男生們一起踢球,女生可以充分展示自己的真實潛力。我同意,男生的平均水平比女生高,但並非意味着某位女將的個人球技不會超越所有男生,這對女生來說是一個挑戰,如果做到這一點,將會對她們今後的生活產生重大影響,同時也告誡男生切莫胡吹亂侃自以為是(沒錯,我既是男生又愛吹牛)。

如果女生敢跟男生競爭,非常有助於提高在社交圈的知名度,她定會結交許多朋友包括未來的男朋友,如同明星成為他人學習的楷模,由此還將影響同齡其他孩子努力向上,只要像她一樣吃苦耐勞,人人都會達到自己所追求的目標。

有時候,我認為大家對安全的顧慮是正確的。一方面,如果女生被球打傷腦袋,其教練肯定倍受指責﹔另一方面,被男隊接納的女生必須做好受傷的思想準備,風險自負。

值得一提的是,加入男隊的女生一定具有相當實力,如果她繼續保留在原來的女隊,其隊友的優勢和才能或許被埋沒,好像她總是大包大攬獨自控球,顯擺個人實力。正因如此,將她整編到男隊以後,能夠更有效地發揮特長,提高其競技水平。

女生絕對可以像男生一樣堅毅,雖然表面上看似柔弱,但內心不屈不撓。你不妨招這樣的女生入隊,親任教練,自我感受她們的非凡業績。

2008-10-05_Aiden-Sam-40001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖