分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
Ocean City, MD(馬里蘭州海洋城)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年03月29日07:46:39 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-06-19

Ocean City MD0001.JPG

【Aiden in English】

Now since schools out, it's time to relax. When you think of relaxing, you think of a beach and on what beach is better than Ocean City, MD in relaxing. It was exactly why Dad and I were going to a 3-day trip to the east coast of Maryland.

First impression of the beach: didn't live up to its reputation. The sand wasn't smooth. As you walked into the water, sharp shells sliced up your barefoot. The thing seemed as if they were everywhere, and the currents and waves carried the shells, making them deadly projectiles.

Another problem of the ocean had deep holes and bumpy trenches. One second the water was up to my waist, next I was treading in the silts. Here the Atlantic Ocean was littered with craters and I was really wary of them.

Worst of all, ants lived in the sand. Yes, I meant ants. Once a gigantic wave washed out onto land, it drowned thousands upon thousands of ants. Their lifeless bodies covered the beach. But I soon discovered that the bodies of ants were in the water, which grossed me out. After seeing that, we left without a peep.

Sometimes you can't always trust people on comments.

【紅霞譯文】

暑期伊始,可謂休閒度假的大好時節。一提到休閒度假,人們馬上就會聯想起沙灘海浪,身在美東,沒有哪一個海邊能趕得上馬里蘭州海洋城叫人稱心如意,這正是我和爸爸未來三天假日要去的地方。

海灘的第一印象就是徒有虛名,沙灘並非平滑柔和。當赤足走入海岸時,你定會發覺,破碎尖利的貝殼散落各處,隨着潮起浪落,個個像枚致命炮彈,令你難以招架。

另一個問題在於,海底窟窿凹陷,溝壑縱橫,剛淌過齊腰深的水急湍流,又要腳踏淤泥淺灘,置身高低不平的大西洋之中,我一直心有餘悸。

最糟糕的還有螞蟻無處不在,沒錯,我說得就是螞蟻。每當大浪拍擊海岸,成千上萬隻螞蟻死無葬身之地,屍橫遍野,“血”染海面,噁心得要命。見此情形,我們二話不說趕緊溜之大吉。

有時候,人們對大眾評論姑且不可偏聽偏信。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 周末附加題:國畫的散點透視比西畫的單