版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 跟帖
transitions
送交者: cjc6 2008月10月04日03:34:13 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话
回  答: 北京一周: 与狼共舞,带瘤生存南星子 于 2008-10-02 20:53:57
i can't computer-type chinese, sorry
have u ever heard how FDA of USA was formed
go to wiki to read about the history of formation of FDA & di-ethylene glycol
i also learnt from bill bryson's book (short history of nearly everything) how the capitalists in USA-during their capitalists' formation years-poisoned tons of workers b/c they put lead Pb in the petrol to reduce 'knocking' in combustion engines
none of the perpetrators actually got punished accordingly
then in england, during the zenith of the 'great british empire', i mean the victorian era, how the poor people survived in london, just watch a program called 'who do you think you are'
it has been screened lately on sydney sbs tv channel
in 1888, that's when the british empire was most powerful all over the world, but look at how 'jack the ripper' mutilated the poor poverty-trodden prostitues in slums scattered all over the east-end in the most commercially-flourished london city
well, for anything, i would even say everything, there is a period called 'transition'
plz read the following, it really scares me the radical mentally of present-day youngsters possess:
THE FOLLOWING WAS POSTED ON THE CHINESE-CYBERSPACE, YOU LADIES & GENTLEMEN MIGHT FIND IT HELPFUL &/OR INFORMATIVE REGARDING THE 20-SOMETHINGS RADICAL INTELLECTUAL CHINESE YOUNGSTERS' PSCHE:-

Re: biased news reporting
Tuesday, August 26, 2008 8:16 PM
"ABC Corporate_Affairs8" <Corporate_Affairs8.ABC@abc.net.au>

Thank you for your email.

Please be assured that your suggestion for news coverage is noted by the
ABC, and will be conveyed to our program areas.

Thank you again for writing to the ABC.

Yours sincerely

Denise Musto
Audience & Consumer Affairs

----------

To: Audience & Consumer Affairs
Subject: biased news reporting
Date: 26/08/08 13:48

ABC program:

Response required: true

Date of program:

Contact type: Complaint

Subject: biased news reporting

Comments: I CHALLENGE the ABC to publicise the following, in whatever channel or format! I'll take all responsibilities. So far no one in Australia, or the Western World for that matter, DARE even to contact me
to discuss about the following TRUTH. Are they too scared to face the FACTS? So much for you guys' FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION! But of course, so long as they are NOT criticising yourselves! Loved it when Tony JONES & Bronwyn BISHOP got jabbed in 'Q & A' on 07.08.2008 by 2 members of the audience regarding CHINA. They didn't pursue further for the rest of the program, did they?

I read the following in one of the popular Chinese-language newspapers.
Translated as follows:

-IN THE PROCESS OF NATION-BUILDING-

Every country, IN THE PROCESS OF NATION-BUILDING, would inevitably
commit atrocities &/or even genocides. They (i.e. the atrocities &
genocides) even qualify as PREREQUISITES!!

The present regime of THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA is only 59 yrs old.

If I (i.e. the Editor) were to be mean & smart, China still has a long way to go to emulate the Western Powers in their "Human Rights Violations" during the last 200-300 years.

We have about 100 yrs left to enslave Black Africans or to kill the Red Indians like the Americans, 200 yrs left to pillage the world like the Portuguese, Spaniards, Dutch, French & British... 150 yrs left to
ethnic-cleanse the Aborigines like the Australians, 50 yrs left to persecute the Palestinians like the Israelis... Should I continue?

That's HOW their nations were built !

So let's now start a campaign to boycott London 2012. We have so many friends in the Third World! Afterall, haven't the "Coalition of the Willing" invaded & aren't they AT PRESENT still OCCUPYING Iraq &
Afghanistan, 2 sovereign countries (they haven't found any WMD there, have they, other than demonstrating to the world their WEAPON OF MASS DECEPTION) while Tibet has never ever been recognised by any country in the world (including US, UK, Australia, France...) as an independent region, let alone a sovereignty?

----------

After the above was posted in the Chinese Debate-Forums, here came the responding threads:

--didn't the CIA help Osama bin-Laden in the 80s during the Soviet's occupation of Afghanistan? Then again Rumsfeld & Reagan armed Saddam HUSSEIN to the teeth during the Iraq-Iran conflict. We are friends with the people of Pakistan, aren't we? Is bin-Laden in Pakistan? Where did the Talibans get the artillery to kill those 10 French soldiers, I wonder?

--don't be silly. We are not friends with the Talibans. But I can't 100% rule out the possibility that there ARE people who are smuggling weapons 'for the sake of profit' to the Talibans - if they get caught by the
Chinese government they'd get executed.

--definitely! bin-Laden is also our enemy. At least the government is saying that.

--I’m very ignorant & na&iuml;ve. But can any expert who is in the know tell me whether there is a remote possibility now that the Russians are so cornered by the West regarding Georgia that they might even contemplate helping Iran develop nuclear weapons?

--I just heard Russia is selling some military-hardwares to Iran so they could hold back some imminent aerial attacks from 'the West'. Nuclear weapons development? Let's wait & see. Will there be a
'Cuban Missile Crisis' Mark II? Well, that would be so interesting, wouldn’t it. Because now the situation is so identical!

--‘OFFENCE’ IS THE BEST STRATEGY OF DEFENCE! THE BIGGEST SHORTCOMING OF THE CHINESE PEOPLE IS HER ‘LACK OF CONFIDENCE’. WHENEVER PEOPLE ATTACK US, ALL WE COULD MUSTER IS ‘PLEADING WITH THEM’ WITH OUR SO-CALLED ‘REASONING’. WE BUILT THE 'GREAT-WALL' HOPING TO STOP FOREIGN INVASIONS. AND IT FAILED. WE APPEASED WITH THE AGGRESSORS. WE GOT ROBBED MORE... WHY DON’T WE LEARN FROM THEM THEIR ‘AGGRESSIONS’, THEIR ‘SCOUNDREL’S RATIONALE’, THEIR DOUBLE-STANDARDS? THAT IS THE ONLY LANGUAGE THEY UNDERSTAND!
-JUST LOOK AT HOW THE ROMANS, MONGOLS, TURKS OR ‘THE WEST’ TOOK THE WHOLE WORLD. THEY DIDN’T DO IT WITH CULTURE. THEY DID IT WITH BRUTE FORCE. THEY WERE TRULY ‘BARBARIANS’ IN THE BEST (OR WORST) SENSE OF THE WORD. CIVILISATIONS TO THEM CAME ONLY AFTERWARDS!
-THAT WAS WHY WE WERE ENSLAVED BY THESE ‘PIRATES & PILLAGERS & HEGEMONIC MONSTERS’ FOR SO LONG. WE WERE TOO NICE! NICE GUYS ALWAYS COME LAST. NICE GUYS ALWAYS DIE FIRST. FORGET ABOUT CONFUCIUS, HE IS THE 'ROOT CAUSE OF EVERYTHING' THAT MADE OUR CALAMITIES!
-USE ‘THE WEST’ AS OUR TEMPLATE. LEARN FROM THEM. DON’T PUNISH OUR OWN CHINESE PEOPLE ANYMORE, PUNISH THE WORLD LIKE ‘THE WEST’ DID TO THE WORLD BEFORE, WE HAVE ENOUGH HUMAN, MONETARY & GEOPGRAPHIC RESOURCES NOW TO DO THIS. THEN THEY’LL LEARN WE MEAN BUSINESS!...

----------

Ask George NEGUS of Dateline (an Australian world-affairs program from SBS) about his piece called "Chinese Cyber-Warriors". Thanks to internet, the young 20-something intellectual Chinese get to know everything that is happening in the rest of the
world!
0%(0)
0%(0)
标  题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2006: 回京趣闻-梦魂萦绕的西四包子铺(回京历