設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
Descriptive: Eragon @ School Day(記小說人物一天學校生活)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年03月22日07:26:52 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

【前言】

賓州學校評估體系(Pennsylvania System of School Assessment, PSSA)是全州公立學校範圍內一種標準化管理考試,自小學三年級開始到初中八年級為止,除了評估閱讀理解和數學運用之外,五、八年級考試附設寫作技巧﹔四、八年級考試加考自然科學,包括數據文字解釋和邏輯分析。各學校依照考試成績按序排名,連續三年不合格的學校將被州政府取消教育資助。因此,賓州學校評估體系最終考核的是老師教學質量,學校領導十分重視自己的名譽。

正因小學五年級新增作文評估,所以春季第二學期返校之後,我家童少所在學校每隔一周都要圍繞複習提綱,重點加強寫作練習,間周還會在全班範圍內進行寫作評講,與我們家長兒時在國內經歷的書寫技能訓練差不多。寫作手段不限,可以採用記敘、議論、抒情、說明、描寫、虛幻小說等多種形式,字數規定不應超過兩頁橫線標準紙張,大約1000字以內,課堂上限時一個鐘頭內完成。

以下便是我家童少諸多習作中的一篇。

Descriptive: Eragon @ School for A Day

It was another one of those regular days of a regular school in a regular town. Nothing at school ever was amazing (except drenching the principal with water balloons, now that was funny), that is until today.

I was just about to finish my narrative on my favorite character from the book of Eragon when all the sudden a flash of light and heat illuminated the classroom. Essays flew everywhere, and just as quick as it started, the light vanished. In its place, there sat the one and only Eragon. Immediately everyone backed away, but I stood there, wide eyed. He was just as I pictured in the book. He had dark hair and ocean blue eyes. At side hung something that not even the most valuable jewels could even compare to, was the sword Brisingr.

Mr. Holloran was the first to break the seemingly ever-lasting silence. "How did you get here, and who are you?" he stammered. Eragon calmly answered: "I think your friend here can tell you,” pointing a finger at me. I began telling Mr. Holloran and the class about Alagaesia and Eragon's story. When I finished, I was 23 gaping mouths and wide-open eyes.

The class then started to shoot questions at Eragon. "What age did you become a Dragon Rider?" "Are you really a hundred years old?" "What kind of car do you have?" (obviously Aaron asked that). Then all of the sudden, the class and Eragon heard a flapping sound, like the beating of wings. I looked out the window to see a huge thing flying at us. It was a dragon. The dragon had mid-night black scales, and was easily the size of the room. Without warning, the dragon blew fire into the room.

I would've easily been barbequed if it weren't for Eragon who used magic to shield us. Then, the dragon came back around and smacked Eragon into a wall. A moment later, Eragon uttered an ancient word, the trigger word for magic. Suddenly, the dragon was engulfed in flames and disappeared.

I looked to see where Eragon was, but he had disappeared too. I guess it was back to a regular day, in a regular, of a regular town.

《飛龍聖戰》主人公龍騎士一天學校生活】

這是普通小鎮中普通學校里普通一天,除了用水球打濕校長全身算得上有趣之外,學校生活平淡得不能再平淡,直到今天方有改變。

我正在伏案揮毫,記敘小說《遺產》四部曲之一《飛龍聖戰》中自己所喜愛的主人公見龍騎士故事。突然一束明光照亮教室,我筆頭下的紙片散落滿地,眨眼功夫光束便消失得無影無蹤,這時只見一位十幾歲的龍騎士盤坐那裡,其他人見勢紛紛向後退去,而我則目瞪口呆站在原處。他正像書中描述的那樣,黑頭髮蔚藍色眼睛,側面胯着無價之寶——降魔火劍。

班主任豪樂元先生率先打破持續良久的沉寂。“你怎麼會在這裡,你是誰?”他結結巴巴地問。“我想您的朋友可以回答這個問題”,龍騎士一邊冷靜地說,一邊隨手朝我指來。我開始向豪樂元先生和全班介紹阿拉加西亞虛幻世界,並敘述龍騎士的故事,聽完之後,23位同學個個張目結舌。

隨後,同學們連珠炮似地向龍騎士提出一系列問題。“你多大的時候成為龍騎士?”“你真有一百年歲嗎?”“你開什麼車?”(沒錯,艾潤提起這個問題。)就在這時,大伙兒和龍騎士聽到突如其來的拍打聲,好像翅膀扇動時發出的響聲。我朝窗外望去,只見一個龐然大物正朝我們飛來,原來是條巨龍,渾身上下披着烏黑色鱗片,個頭跟教室差不多大。它二話不說,立刻向我們開火。

如果不是因為龍騎士善施魔法保護我們,我恐怕早已被烤成肉餅。巨龍惱羞成怒,狠命將龍騎士打入牆內。不一會兒,龍騎士口念古語,結果魔法降身,巨龍即刻陷入火海,並被大火吞噬。

我到處尋找龍騎士,怎麼也找不到他。我覺得又將回到普通小鎮普通學校里,再度開始平淡一天。

2014-02-04_10-Inch Snow0001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖