分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
Ocean City, MD(马里兰州海洋城)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年03月29日07:46:39 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-06-19

Ocean City MD0001.JPG

【Aiden in English】

Now since schools out, it's time to relax. When you think of relaxing, you think of a beach and on what beach is better than Ocean City, MD in relaxing. It was exactly why Dad and I were going to a 3-day trip to the east coast of Maryland.

First impression of the beach: didn't live up to its reputation. The sand wasn't smooth. As you walked into the water, sharp shells sliced up your barefoot. The thing seemed as if they were everywhere, and the currents and waves carried the shells, making them deadly projectiles.

Another problem of the ocean had deep holes and bumpy trenches. One second the water was up to my waist, next I was treading in the silts. Here the Atlantic Ocean was littered with craters and I was really wary of them.

Worst of all, ants lived in the sand. Yes, I meant ants. Once a gigantic wave washed out onto land, it drowned thousands upon thousands of ants. Their lifeless bodies covered the beach. But I soon discovered that the bodies of ants were in the water, which grossed me out. After seeing that, we left without a peep.

Sometimes you can't always trust people on comments.

【红霞译文】

暑期伊始,可谓休闲度假的大好时节。一提到休闲度假,人们马上就会联想起沙滩海浪,身在美东,没有哪一个海边能赶得上马里兰州海洋城叫人称心如意,这正是我和爸爸未来三天假日要去的地方。

海滩的第一印象就是徒有虚名,沙滩并非平滑柔和。当赤足走入海岸时,你定会发觉,破碎尖利的贝壳散落各处,随着潮起浪落,个个像枚致命炮弹,令你难以招架。

另一个问题在于,海底窟窿凹陷,沟壑纵横,刚淌过齐腰深的水急湍流,又要脚踏淤泥浅滩,置身高低不平的大西洋之中,我一直心有余悸。

最糟糕的还有蚂蚁无处不在,没错,我说得就是蚂蚁。每当大浪拍击海岸,成千上万只蚂蚁死无葬身之地,尸横遍野,“血”染海面,恶心得要命。见此情形,我们二话不说赶紧溜之大吉。

有时候,人们对大众评论姑且不可偏听偏信。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 周末附加题:国画的散点透视比西画的单